Gaetz Submits Hunter's Laptop To Congressional Record, introduces “Spook Who Cried Wolf Resolution” to Strip Security Clearances from Intel Officials

If you think the ongoing Matt Gaetz investigation is a nothing burger because it's taking too long, the ongoing Hunter Biden investigation opened six years ago, with the current iteration now in its third year

FPB9EzZWYAINjN-

I think we need to strip Matt Gaetz's security clearance until the child sex trafficker is cleared.

On the laptop are many many things many REPUBLICANS do NOT WANT made public....

like investing in DEFENSE STOCKS .... BEFORE 911
That’s fine.

I oppose any and all corruption. It is one of the big factors that is ruining this fine nation. It doesn’t matter who they are, Republican or Democrat, if they are corrupt they need to face prosecution. Of course that includes Hillary and Joe Biden as well as Trump.

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

Are you PROUD that you "Serve Israel?"
And this is different from Joe Biden calling for regime change in Russia---how? Don't be hypocritical.

That’s fine.

I oppose any and all corruption. It is one of the big factors that is ruining this fine nation. It doesn’t matter who they are, Republican or Democrat, if they are corrupt they need to face prosecution. Of course that includes Hillary and Joe Biden as well as Trump.
Let's not forget Nancy Piglosi.

There is no evidence that this is Hunter Biden's laptop. It is also curious how the Russians seem to know the contents of the laptop. It is clear that the Russians did take laptops to a obscure dealer. It is amazing how Giuliani was able to get the e-mails from Hunter Biden's supposed laptops.
Hunter has a drug alcohol & behavior problem. That is a fact. Everything else is questionable due to the fact that anything negative can be and is used to damage his father. The fact that most of the information comes from people whos honesty has been questioned or have law suits against them. Make me take a pass on anything but the factual reality that he has problems.

Forum List

Back