Gaetz “Ukraine Fatigue” Resolution suspends additional military & financial aid to Ukraine & urge combatants to reach a peace agreement immediately

I am a hell of a lot smarter than anyone else on this forum.
So to discuss the 1st balloon briefly. Riddle me this:
1. Would you have shot the balloon down in the Pacific, even if it was not recoverable?

2. Letting it fly over Alaska and then not shooting it down because it might have hit someone seems incoherent to me. I would have asked the military "what was the lowest probability over AK that you chose NOT to shoot it down?" 1 in 10, 1 in 1,000,000, 1 in a billion? We know that there is never a ZERO probability, but there should have been some minimal or acceptable risk area in AK to shoot it down. Did the WH say no shooting unless there is zero risk?

3. Failing shooting it down over AK, did the US ask Canada to shoot it down before it overflew Montana and the sensitive US areas? If not why not?

4. IMHO Biden got paid by Xi to let their surveillance balloon overfly US military areas. The Liberal World Order strikes again.

As an American taxpayer, how is it in my best interest to send $100 billion to Ukraine to extend a war and kill thousands of Russian and Ukranian citizens?

Specifically, how will this benefit me?

As an American taxpayer, how is it in my best interest to send $100 billion to Ukraine to extend a war and kill thousands of Russian and Ukrainian citizens?
Specifically, how will this benefit me?
Russia's nuclear arsenal is the biggest existential threat to the US. Any weakening of Russia's military capability is a good thing.
Why did the US spend $24b a year keeping forces in the EU for 70-years? Because of the threat Russia posed to the EU.
If Russia's military is weakened adequately in Ukraine the US should bring forces home and save $24b a year.

Russia's nuclear arsenal is the biggest existential threat to the US. Any weakening of Russia's military capability is a good thing.
Why did the US spend $24b a year keeping forces in the EU for 70-years? Because of the threat Russia posed to the EU.
If Russia's military is weakened adequately in Ukraine the US should bring forces home and save $24b a year.

So we fight it out in Ukraine and destroy that country to weaken Russia? What happened to Hillary’s reset?

There was almost a peace deal worked out in Turkey in March 2022…NATO fucked it up to weaken Russia supposedly. I am aware of that narrative, I disagree with it.

So to discuss the 1st balloon briefly. Riddle me this:
1. Would you have shot the balloon down in the Pacific, even if it was not recoverable?

2. Letting it fly over Alaska and then not shooting it down because it might have hit someone seems incoherent to me. I would have asked the military "what was the lowest probability over AK that you chose NOT to shoot it down?" 1 in 10, 1 in 1,000,000, 1 in a billion? We know that there is never a ZERO probability, but there should have been some minimal or acceptable risk area in AK to shoot it down. Did the WH say no shooting unless there is zero risk?

3. Failing shooting it down over AK, did the US ask Canada to shoot it down before it overflew Montana and the sensitive US areas? If not why not?

4. IMHO Biden got paid by Xi to let their surveillance balloon overfly US military areas. The Liberal World Order strikes again.

For those who love this war, I encourage all of you to go fight for Ukraine. They need bodies. They have actually solicited for people to come fight for them.

So go fight if it means so much to you.

Here is a crazy idea.
Lets figure out a diplomatic solution and stop the war?

We are destroying the entire nation of Ukraine just to weaken the Russian military, That is FUCKED UP.

NATO WANTS THIS WAR. BORIS JOHNSON FLEW TO ISTANBUL AND TOLD ZELENSKY TO PULL OUT OF THE PEACE TALKS.

Amazed how shitlibs in this thread are calling for war when none of them will go serve

Hey McFib here's your chance to get some real military experience you liar

Link?

Forum List

Back