Galaxy7 Recall Due to Fires. Would This Happen Under Trump/GOP Admin?

According to WTOP (Washington DC Radio)news, Donald Trump gave a speech today to the Economic Club of NY. He pledged to scale back federal regulations. The story before it was about the Samsung Galaxy 7 and how Federal Regulators (presumably the ones who enforce the regulations)are issuing a recall.

Its fair to ask; would a Trump administration have issued this recall?

After all, the regulations are there for this reason. These are the stakes…. Does someone have to die before it’s important enough to issue the recall?

Where do you get that the White House was involved in a product safety recall at all. Link?

According to WTOP (Washington DC Radio)news, Donald Trump gave a speech today to the Economic Club of NY. He pledged to scale back federal regulations. The story before it was about the Samsung Galaxy 7 and how Federal Regulators (presumably the ones who enforce the regulations)are issuing a recall.

After all, the regulations are there for this reason. These are the stakes…. Does someone have to die before it’s important enough to issue the recall?

Where do you get that the White House was involved in a product safety recall at all. Link?

zzzzzz

When you say you want to get rid of regulations, this is what they are talking about. In this case its cell phones. Tomorrow, it’s drinking water.

zzzzzz

When you say you want to get rid of regulations, this is what they are talking about. In this case its cell phones. Tomorrow, it’s drinking water.

Trump: He pledged to scale back federal regulations
Candy: He wants to "get rid of" regulations

Can't hear to well, can you? Wax in your ears?

So seriously, you think Trump is an anarchist? You're truly an airhead, sweetie

I also would like to see the link where President Obama signed that executive order to have Samsung 7's to be recalled because I did not know he did this!

Galaxy Note7 Safety Recall and Exchange Program

Samsung risks new recall with Note 7 as authorities probe fire

Samsung Might Actually Be Facing A Second Galaxy Note 7 Recall

I also would like to see the link where President Obama signed that executive order to have Samsung 7's to be recalled because I did not know he did this!

You fucked up the quotes, Einstein

And if you gave me a fucking minute you fucking kunt I would have fixed it!

Fucking assholes like you can't give someone a moment to fix their mistake and when you fuck something up remember I will be there to fucking remind you bitch!

Oh wait you're voting for Trump, so I must remember you're already fucking stupid!

You fucked up the quotes, Einstein

And if you gave me a fucking minute you fucking kunt I would have fixed it!

Fucking assholes like you can't give someone a moment to fix their mistake and when you fuck something up remember I will be there to fucking remind you bitch!

Ironic since as soon as you wrote this, I deleted my post. Read what you wrote here and think about it

zzzzzz

Look you made the claim that President Obama and the federal government made the recall and they did not, so either admit you were wrong or double down like the lying partisan whore that you are!

zzzzzz

Look you made the claim that President Obama and the federal government made the recall and they did not, so either admit you were wrong or double down like the lying partisan whore that you are!

:wtf:

I called Candy a liar for claiming that Trump would have stopped the recall. I told her to prove Obama was involved since she's claiming Trump would be. Obviously Obama was NOT involved in it. Trump wouldn't be involved in a product safety recall either. Try reading it again

zzzzzz

So seriously, you think Trump is an anarchist? You’re truly an airhead, sweetie

Well, your messiah said we could get by with “scaling back” 70%… whatever gets you through the night thinking about him

zzzzzz

So seriously, you think Trump is an anarchist? You’re truly an airhead, sweetie

Well, your messiah said we could get by with “scaling back” 70%… whatever gets you through the night thinking about him

He said safety recalls? And 70% sounds right, though he probably means far less. Thought of taking care of yourself just scares the shit out of you, huh?

To be fair to Trump, any Republican or Libertarian would be hostile to such regulation, or any such recall.

Indeed, Republicans and Libertarians are in general reckless and irresponsible when it comes to necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulatory policy – one of many reasons why both are unfit to govern.

Samsung issued the recall to avoid lawsuits. What is wrong with the liberal left are they really that devoid of honesty and substance?

Hypothetical BS doesn't belong in politics.

Forum List

Back