Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

People who have blood clots get fed stuff like warfarin.

They you're wise to stand well away from them......like you'd want to stay away from those (mythical) lizards whose eyes can squirt blood in your face!

Anybody can hit their head and die. That's not a concern when voting for president. Meanwhile, you claimed she has a blood clot and you failed to prove it.
I posted three fucking links in post #69 you lying POS.
You can't stop lying, can you, rightie? You said she "has" a blood clot. There is no evidence this is true. The "three fucking links in post #69" were from 3½ years ago when she was being treated for a blood clot, which has since cleared up.

If truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do. :eusa_naughty:
If it has "since cleared up", why not release the medical records to verify that? I haven't seen anything to indicate that it has. You leftards had a fit over McCain's skin cancer and demanded his medical records be released. Now, all of a sudden, health isn't so important to you hypocrites. This is the classic liberal double standard.
Your diversion fails you.

You said she "has" a blood clot. Her doctor says she doesn't.

You lied.
Let's see the records then, asshole.
Fuck you. Prove your claim.

Link?
In December of 2012, Mrs. Clinton suffered a stomach virus after traveling, became dehydrated, fainted and sustained a concussion. During follow up evaluations, Mrs. Clinton was found to have a transverse sinus venous thrombosis and began anticoagulation therapy to dissolve the clot. As a result of the concussion, Mrs. Clinton also experienced double vision for a period of time and benefited from wearing glasses with a Fresnel Prism. Her concussion including the double vision, resolved within two months and she discontinued the use of the prism. She had followup testing in 2013, which revealed complete resolution of the effects of the concussion as well as total dissolution of the thrombosis. Mrs. Clinton also tested negative for all clotting disorders. As a precaution, however, it was decided to continue her on daily anticoagulation.

Lisa Bardack, M.D.

You can't stop lying, can you, rightie? You said she "has" a blood clot. There is no evidence this is true. The "three fucking links in post #69" were from 3½ years ago when she was being treated for a blood clot, which has since cleared up.

If truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do. :eusa_naughty:
If it has "since cleared up", why not release the medical records to verify that? I haven't seen anything to indicate that it has. You leftards had a fit over McCain's skin cancer and demanded his medical records be released. Now, all of a sudden, health isn't so important to you hypocrites. This is the classic liberal double standard.
Your diversion fails you.

You lied.
Let's see the records then, asshole.
Fuck you. Prove your claim.
Releasing the records will prove it, and your frustration is noted. :D

Link?
In December of 2012, Mrs. Clinton suffered a stomach virus after traveling, became dehydrated, fainted and sustained a concussion. During follow up evaluations, Mrs. Clinton was found to have a transverse sinus venous thrombosis and began anticoagulation therapy to dissolve the clot. As a result of the concussion, Mrs. Clinton also experienced double vision for a period of time and benefited from wearing glasses with a Fresnel Prism. Her concussion including the double vision, resolved within two months and she discontinued the use of the prism. She had followup testing in 2013, which revealed complete resolution of the effects of the concussion as well as total dissolution of the thrombosis. Mrs. Clinton also tested negative for all clotting disorders. As a precaution, however, it was decided to continue her on daily anticoagulation.

Lisa Bardack, M.D.
Sorry, not that's not medical records. Try again, assbreath.

To prevent another blood clot.

Are you really this stupid or are you just goofing for the forum?
Which means she's prone to blood clots (and stroke). If she hits her head again it'll most likely cause a brain bleed and death. That's enough reason for her to come clean and release her medical records. And don't give me that shit about her doctor giving her a clean bill of health. She pays him to say that shit.
Anybody can hit their head and die. That's not a concern when voting for president. Meanwhile, you claimed she has a blood clot and you failed to prove it.

I think its fair to say that I wish Hillary still had a blood clot however, If she had a blood clot that was causing problems 2 or 3 years ago there are basically two options here.
Its gone, or we would not be wondering.
I am willing to bet that she does not have a blood clot today. The question is how much brain damage did the clot do when it was there?

To prevent another blood clot.

Are you really this stupid or are you just goofing for the forum?
Which means she's prone to blood clots (and stroke). If she hits her head again it'll most likely cause a brain bleed and death. That's enough reason for her to come clean and release her medical records. And don't give me that shit about her doctor giving her a clean bill of health. She pays him to say that shit.

LOL- your idol- Donald Trump demanded that Mitt Romney release his tax returns- and promised to release his own tax returns.

Now all of a sudden- releasing tax returns isn't so important to the hypocrite Donald Trump.

This is the classic Right Wing Nut double standard.

Here is a thought.
What if her doctor is the same one that barry uses?
When the doctor said she was perfectly healthy enough to take on the job of president, maybe that doctor thought that mean she was healthy enough to play golf and go on vacation for the next 4 to 8 years.
Its possible that the Doctor is not aware that a real president is under extreme stress and works long hours 7 days a week.

LOL- your idol- Donald Trump demanded that Mitt Romney release his tax returns- and promised to release his own tax returns.

Now all of a sudden- releasing tax returns isn't so important to the hypocrite Donald Trump.

Why are you trying to change the subject? Getting nervous?

Here is a thought.
When the doctor said she was perfectly healthy enough to take on the job of president, maybe that doctor thought that mean she was healthy enough to play golf and go on vacation for the next 4 to 8 years.
Its possible that the Doctor is not aware that a real president is under extreme stress and works long hours 7 days a week.
Or maybe he/she gets a shitload of money for saying she's healthy. Don't forget, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson both had doctors who lied on their behalf for personal gain. They're not ALL honorable people, that I can tell you.

Here is a thought.
Or maybe he/she gets a shitload of money for saying she's healthy. Don't forget, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson both had doctors who lied on their behalf for personal gain. They're not ALL honorable people, that I can tell you.
no doubt the doctor is lying, you can see it just by watching her. She has some major health issues.
I'm just saying that I don't think there is a blood clot left over from years ago. That clot is long gone.

I think its fair to say that I wish Hillary still had a blood clot however, If she had a blood clot that was causing problems 2 or 3 years ago there are basically two options here.
I am willing to bet that she does not have a blood clot today. The question is how much brain damage did the clot do when it was there?
Another reason to release the records.

Another reason to release the records.
I agree.

Here is a thought.
no doubt the doctor is lying, you can see it just by watching her. She has some major health issues.
I'm just saying that I don't think there is a blood clot left over from years ago. That clot is long gone.
Could be, but there are too many questions about what happened when she DID have it (like you said). And we don't know if she has OTHER medical conditions not being mentioned by Doctor "Nick".

No- I enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy

No, you're losing the debate about Hillary's medical records and you need to change the subject. Pretty obvious.

No, you're losing the debate about Hillary's medical records and you need to change the subject. Pretty obvious.

Ultimately Trump will decide whether to release his tax records and whether to release his medical records- based upon what he thinks will help his election chances.
Ultimately Clinton will decide whether to release her medical records- based upon what she thinks will help her election chances.

The difference is of course- is that Hillary Clinton's tax returns are released- and Trump is still hiding his.

And you are as usual a hypocrite....and its fun to point out.

Ultimately Trump will decide whether to release his tax records and whether to release his medical records- based upon what he thinks will help his election chances.
Ultimately Clinton will decide whether to release her medical records- based upon what she thinks will help her election chances.

The difference is of course- is that Hillary Clinton's tax returns are released- and Trump is still hiding his.

And you are as usual a hypocrite....and its fun to point out.
Still trying to change the subject, I see. Bottom line is Hillary has serious medical problems and refuses to release her medical records. And you won't make it go away by deflecting to Trump's tax returns.

Forum List

Back