Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same
But we already know his detailed medical report; he is all "positive" on everything you can imagine of... medically of course...
Positive for what? STDs, HIV, Alzheimer's, ALS...? The public deserves to know exactly what his diagnosis is.

Good question.
I don't know the answer.
Only Trumps "doctor" knows what he meant by this report which says he had "only positive results" that he wrote in 5 mins while Trump was waiting outside in his limo...

What a clown, all around...

trump-doctor-2_custom-f01450ffb64dcf48651dcac21f2e500521b5ced9-s900-c85.jpg

I don't give a shit about Donnies medical records. I want to see his tax records.

He's a Russian, he has Russian ties, he tried to build a Trump Tower in Moscow several times.

There's a paper trail and I want to see it.

End of story.
That's just what I said about Hillary's psychiatric record. We all know she's crazy but I want to see the actual records of her psychiatric treatments and medications. We can't have a woman who is unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality, as in her bizarre claim to have landed in Bosnia under sniper fire when there is a clear video taped record of a peaceful landing, and we can't have a woman who makes crazy genocidal theats to "obliterate" Iran with nuclear weapons and kill 80,000,000 people have her finger on the nuclear trigger she seems eager to press.

But we already know his detailed medical report; he is all "positive" on everything you can imagine of... medically of course...
Positive for what? STDs, HIV, Alzheimer's, ALS...? The public deserves to know exactly what his diagnosis is.

positive for being a liar ... he's full of shit ... for selling a big shot Russian a $95 million dollar property in Florida .. positive for doing a business deal in NY with a Russian who was an ex con ...positive for being a Fraud, and on and on .....................

Must suck that your messiah is losing in nearly every poll (certainly in every reputable poll) to a woman that has so many "ailments".

I guess Ameicans don't like it when you make fun of the physically handicapped. The real question is how you enablers are able to look at yourself after supporting a small fraction of a man like Trump who has.... Says much more about you than him.

From 3 years ago? Bloodthinners disolve blood clots.
Sometimes they do but not always.

You can't have it both ways. If she's been on blood thinners since she hit her head in 2013, the blood clot would have long dissolved. The only possible way the blood clot would still exist.....is if she'd never received treatment, nor been on blood thinners.
Then why does she still take the blood thinners? YOU can't have it both ways.
To prevent another blood clot.

Are you really this stupid or are you just goofing for the forum?
Which means she's prone to blood clots (and stroke). If she hits her head again it'll most likely cause a brain bleed and death. That's enough reason for her to come clean and release her medical records. And don't give me that shit about her doctor giving her a clean bill of health. She pays him to say that shit.
Anybody can hit their head and die. That's not a concern when voting for president. Meanwhile, you claimed she has a blood clot and you failed to prove it.
I posted three fucking links in post #69 you lying POS.

I guarantee Hillary will NOT release her medical records. The only way the public will know the truth about her health is when she has a stroke. Kaine is who the voters are getting if she wins.
she has already released more than trump

it doesn't matter. the loons think if they can make up things that deflects from the fact that dumb donald, the train wreck, still hasn't released his tax returns but we know he's millions of dollars in debt.

You can't have it both ways. If she's been on blood thinners since she hit her head in 2013, the blood clot would have long dissolved. The only possible way the blood clot would still exist.....is if she'd never received treatment, nor been on blood thinners.

Which means she's prone to blood clots (and stroke). If she hits her head again it'll most likely cause a brain bleed and death. That's enough reason for her to come clean and release her medical records. And don't give me that shit about her doctor giving her a clean bill of health. She pays him to say that shit.
Anybody can hit their head and die. That's not a concern when voting for president. Meanwhile, you claimed she has a blood clot and you failed to prove it.

you posted links to the fact that she hit her head and had a clot that was treated.

and?

i think you should keep throwing tantrums and frothing at the mouth.

you're ranting and raving for her medical records but dumb donald seems to have had some psycho make things up about *his* health.

is donald too sick to even have a legit doctors check him out?

what's he afraid of?

i think he looks like he has high blood pressure and heart disease.

he must....because i said he looks like he does.

No, it's simply none of your business. She has a letter, Trump has a letter. And that's the end of that.
Of course it's the business of every voter. If Hillary has psychotic episodes, such as her she apparently couldn't distinguish between fantasy and reality in her claims to have been under sniper fire when landing in Bosnia, and these are for the present being controlled with medications, it is essential that voters know this.
No. It's none of your business. The letter says she's healthy. That is all you get, all you are entitled to.

If she loses it, she has a VP. If he loses it it goes to the Speaker of the House. This was worked out long ago.
Sounds like you have already accepted as fact that she is mentally unfit to be president.
I dont think that anyone with even limited intellect is not able to see she is mentally unfit. Her actions over the last 8 years has proven this to be fact.
No Trump supporter should ever say, what are they hiding?

And at their age they both be on several drugs. Comes with the territory.
Then there should be no reason for you to be so afraid to have Hillary release her detailed mental and physical medical records.
There is no fear. The idea is invalid. Medical records are not public.
Not unless Hillary wants to tell the truth to voters. If she refuses, it is a fair assumption her medical records would show she is unfit for office.
Her doctor already stated she is fit to be president. Looks like you'll need to find something else to harp about.
Perhaps he meant she is currently able to function while she is being medicated with anti psychotic medications. We don't know until we see a detailed account of all the tests, treatments and medications she has taken recently. If she has nothing to hide why not make it public, and if she refuses to make it public, it is a fair assumption that voters would find her unfit to be president if they saw her health history. When her supporters are so opposed to her revealing this information, it is a fair assumption even they think she is unfit to be president.
I am unaware that Armour Thyroid, Vitamin B12, or Coumadin are anti-psychotic medicines. Please elaborate...

All of them, according to Dr. Bornstein.

You can't stop lying, can you, rightie? You said she "has" a blood clot. There is no evidence this is true. The "three fucking links in post #69" were from 3½ years ago when she was being treated for a blood clot, which has since cleared up.

If truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do. :eusa_naughty:

you posted links to the fact that she hit her head and had a clot that was treated.

and?

i think you should keep throwing tantrums and frothing at the mouth.

you're ranting and raving for her medical records but dumb donald seems to have had some psycho make things up about *his* health.

is donald too sick to even have a legit doctors check him out?

what's he afraid of?

i think he looks like he has high blood pressure and heart disease.

he must....because i said he looks like he does.
Are you questioning the esteemed Dr. Bornstein?

harold-bornstein.jpg

Good question.
I don't know the answer.
Only Trumps "doctor" knows what he meant by this report which says he had "only positive results" that he wrote in 5 mins while Trump was waiting outside in his limo...

What a clown, all around...

trump-doctor-2_custom-f01450ffb64dcf48651dcac21f2e500521b5ced9-s900-c85.jpg

That might explain the typo to open the letter. Though with all of Trump's tests 'showing only positive results', lets hope we wasn't given an HIV test.

To prevent any future clots. Once you've had a clot its not uncommon to keep you on blood thinners to prevent them from ver returning.

You genuinely don't know what you're talking about.

To prevent any future clots. Once you've had a clot its not uncommon to keep you on blood thinners to prevent them from ver returning.

You genuinely don't know what you're talking about.

Speaking of blood thinners - Donald's weird-ass letter claims he is on daily aspirin and statin regimen.

That's Trump's trolling in action. First he says he released his records, then when found they are faked he puts up a fake ultimatum that he will only change his mind on later using a new excuse. It's old and tired. Sad!

Ronnie Raygun had alzheimers while in office, and yet the right treat him like a messiah. I'm sure Hillary can handle the odd ailment.

Forum List

Back