Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same

hahahahaha.

where are dumb donald's tax returns?
Irrelevant to the thread topic.

Vote
daviddukeforussentate.jpg

Trump raises the stakes and calls Hillary's bluff. Once again, Trump sets the narrative for the upcoming week. Now, what will Hillary do?

TRUMP Calls Hillary's Bluff, Offers to Release Detailed Medical Records if Hillary Does Same

hahahahaha.

where are dumb donald's tax returns?
Irrelevant to the thread topic.

Vote
*snip lowlife klansman's link*

what is irrelevant is that you're supporting a former grand wizard of the kkk for senate.

there's a shock.

go burn a cross

Hey if Hillary is allowed to write her own doctor's note as well
why not.And HRC only agrees if Trump releases his taxes.

Of course it's the business of every voter. If Hillary has psychotic episodes, such as her she apparently couldn't distinguish between fantasy and reality in her claims to have been under sniper fire when landing in Bosnia, and these are for the present being controlled with medications, it is essential that voters know this.
No. It's none of your business. The letter says she's healthy. That is all you get, all you are entitled to.

If she loses it, she has a VP. If he loses it it goes to the Speaker of the House. This was worked out long ago.
Sounds like you have already accepted as fact that she is mentally unfit to be president.
I dont think that anyone with even limited intellect is not able to see she is mentally unfit. Her actions over the last 8 years has proven this to be fact.
Then there should be no reason for you to be so afraid to have Hillary release her detailed mental and physical medical records.
There is no fear. The idea is invalid. Medical records are not public.
Not unless Hillary wants to tell the truth to voters. If she refuses, it is a fair assumption her medical records would show she is unfit for office.
Her doctor already stated she is fit to be president. Looks like you'll need to find something else to harp about.
Perhaps he meant she is currently able to function while she is being medicated with anti psychotic medications. We don't know until we see a detailed account of all the tests, treatments and medications she has taken recently. If she has nothing to hide why not make it public, and if she refuses to make it public, it is a fair assumption that voters would find her unfit to be president if they saw her health history. When her supporters are so opposed to her revealing this information, it is a fair assumption even they think she is unfit to be president.
I am unaware that Armour Thyroid, Vitamin B12, or Coumadin are anti-psychotic medicines. Please elaborate...
If that's all she is taking then why are her supporters so afraid to have her release her detailed medical records?

Perhaps presidential candidates over the age of thirty should not be nominated, some health issue could probably be found at that age with most candidates. Except of course for Trump whose only health issue seems to be his delicate hands.

Will his tax records be included? I recall some promises about those.
No! He's currently under audit. Plus, Hillary's health is more important due to that it could lead to a possible Constitutional crisis.

No! He's currently under audit..

Tricky Dick released his tax records when he was under audit- why won't Tricky Trump?

What is he hiding?

Tricky Dick released his tax records when he was under audit- why won't Tricky Trump?

What is he hiding?

Donuts?

No! He's currently under audit. Plus, Hillary's health is more important due to that it could lead to a possible Constitutional crisis.

lol. That's a new one.

What is he hiding?

Donuts?

Photo's of him and Putin eating doughnuts naked together.

No. It's none of your business. The letter says she's healthy. That is all you get, all you are entitled to.

If she loses it, she has a VP. If he loses it it goes to the Speaker of the House. This was worked out long ago.
Sounds like you have already accepted as fact that she is mentally unfit to be president.
I dont think that anyone with even limited intellect is not able to see she is mentally unfit. Her actions over the last 8 years has proven this to be fact.
There is no fear. The idea is invalid. Medical records are not public.
Not unless Hillary wants to tell the truth to voters. If she refuses, it is a fair assumption her medical records would show she is unfit for office.
Her doctor already stated she is fit to be president. Looks like you'll need to find something else to harp about.
Perhaps he meant she is currently able to function while she is being medicated with anti psychotic medications. We don't know until we see a detailed account of all the tests, treatments and medications she has taken recently. If she has nothing to hide why not make it public, and if she refuses to make it public, it is a fair assumption that voters would find her unfit to be president if they saw her health history. When her supporters are so opposed to her revealing this information, it is a fair assumption even they think she is unfit to be president.
I am unaware that Armour Thyroid, Vitamin B12, or Coumadin are anti-psychotic medicines. Please elaborate...
If that's all she is taking then why are her supporters so afraid to have her release her detailed medical records?
I can only speak for myself and can say I'm satisfied with the medical information she has released. I certainly couldn't care less that rightwingnuts want more because they're falling for fake medical reports and scream that every twitch is a seizure.

At the same time, I can't help but laugh at the irony of nutty right; whose own candidate's doctor threw together a page of nothing in 5 minutes based off of the top of his head. Evvmen idiotically saying all of his tests were "positive."

Yikes! Does that mean Crazy Donald has every disease he was tested for? I'm not sure his doctor understands what testing "positive" actually means.

So what that he's under audit? That doesn't prevent him from releasing his taxes and besides, he said he wouldn't release them anyway unless he wins the election. So his hiding his taxes clearly has nothing to do with being audited.

He obviously is trying to keep the public in the dark because he's either making far less than he claimed or because he doesn't want everyone to see how low his effective tax rate is.

So what that he's under audit? That doesn't prevent him from releasing his taxes and besides, he said he wouldn't release them anyway unless he wins the election. So his hiding his taxes clearly has nothing to do with being audited.

He obviously is trying to keep the public in the dark because he's either making far less than he claimed or because he doesn't want everyone to see how low his effective tax rate is.

He has years of returns no longer under audit, if they ever were.

He has years of returns no longer under audit, if they ever were.
My guess for why he flat out refuses to release his tax returns before the election, despite promising he would, is because he paid a ridiculously small percentage compared to his earnings and he knows he will lose votes if America finds out.

Sometimes they do but not always.

Then why does she still take the blood thinners? YOU can't have it both ways.
To prevent another blood clot.

Are you really this stupid or are you just goofing for the forum?
Which means she's prone to blood clots (and stroke). If she hits her head again it'll most likely cause a brain bleed and death. That's enough reason for her to come clean and release her medical records. And don't give me that shit about her doctor giving her a clean bill of health. She pays him to say that shit.
Anybody can hit their head and die. That's not a concern when voting for president. Meanwhile, you claimed she has a blood clot and you failed to prove it.
I posted three fucking links in post #69 you lying POS.
You can't stop lying, can you, rightie? You said she "has" a blood clot. There is no evidence this is true. The "three fucking links in post #69" were from 3½ years ago when she was being treated for a blood clot, which has since cleared up.

If truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do. :eusa_naughty:
If it has "since cleared up", why not release the medical records to verify that? I haven't seen anything to indicate that it has. You leftards had a fit over McCain's skin cancer and demanded his medical records be released. Now, all of a sudden, health isn't so important to you hypocrites. This is the classic liberal double standard.

To prevent another blood clot.

Are you really this stupid or are you just goofing for the forum?
Which means she's prone to blood clots (and stroke). If she hits her head again it'll most likely cause a brain bleed and death. That's enough reason for her to come clean and release her medical records. And don't give me that shit about her doctor giving her a clean bill of health. She pays him to say that shit.
Anybody can hit their head and die. That's not a concern when voting for president. Meanwhile, you claimed she has a blood clot and you failed to prove it.
You can't stop lying, can you, rightie? You said she "has" a blood clot. There is no evidence this is true. The "three fucking links in post #69" were from 3½ years ago when she was being treated for a blood clot, which has since cleared up.

If truth and facts were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do. :eusa_naughty:
If it has "since cleared up", why not release the medical records to verify that? I haven't seen anything to indicate that it has. You leftards had a fit over McCain's skin cancer and demanded his medical records be released. Now, all of a sudden, health isn't so important to you hypocrites. This is the classic liberal double standard.
Your diversion fails you.

You said she "has" a blood clot. Her doctor says she doesn't.

You lied.

Your diversion fails you.

You said she "has" a blood clot. Her doctor says she doesn't.

You lied.
Let's see the records then, asshole.

Forum List

Back