Game of Thrones (HBO)

I thought it was awesome. The story keeps evolving and getting better. Greyjoy was taken down and his humbling fate is left for next season. The Stark youngsters are alive. The Jaquen scene was very cool and foreshadowed what Arya will eventually become (Ollie you correct, might be the best character in the show). The heart goes out for Tyrion, but you know he will scheme his way back to the top in season 3. Robb makes all the right moves, but the one he makes for love is probably what gets him killed. The undead army was cool (I am a zombie freak), I can't wait for the showdown next season. For some reason, I believe the Wildlings that Snow is with views the undead army as just as much of a threat as Snowe does. I think they assist the Nightswatch in that battle.

Lastly, Dary. That was awesome! Finally some bite to her bark. The creepy scorcer thought he led Dary into a trap in which he would inprison her for entirety, yet she turned the tables on killed him! Then she took the "King of Qarth" on locked him in the empty chamber. Leaving the Dary as the sole power in Qarth! Nice!

Best characters:
Major Ones:
Tyrion
Arya
Dary
Robb
Cat

Minor:
Bron
Jaquin
Hound

Sole power in Qarth! Then why take enough gold to get one boat and leave? Use that power to raise an army with many boats while giving the dragons a time to grow.

excuse me......i got called a troll...o the heartbreak....the heartbreak

Of course you got called 'troll,' Appalachian American dude. You may remember, through your CRS-affected rants, you took the trouble to call me that, first. I guess my prospective season outcomes, featuring 'inbred bastards' must have read like a family name or sumpn'.

Season 5: The planet cools down, lo and behold, and descendants of the pirates and H2S life-forms find the key, to the lockup, where Zorro World Peace and his Dothraki gf are stashed. Turns out, that is a magic refrigamator, and out they step, unharmed but hungry.

They doink up a bunch more inbred bastards, and believe it or not, even though Mom and Dad had genetic variance, it doesn't take long, before war is on the menu.

They fuck. They fight. They screw up. Somebody's mommy lets a killer go free, but instead of getting sassy, at his captor, taking him back home, they doink up a bunch more killers. Eddie Griffin shadow and Stannis shadow both awake, from boredom-caused stasis.

The killing goes off the charts. Eddie Griffin shadow killer eventually gets to the Shadow Throne, and he appoints faceless killer Jaqon/Valor/etc. as Faceman of the King, played by Andrew Dice Clay. Larry the Cable Guy comes back from Mars, and he starts a cult, with more than one priestess, so lotsa killers can smoke out.

Hot-dogs are re-invented, and everybody dies, of atherosclerosis and potassium accumulation, after a hella picnic. Except for Eddie Griffin, Stannis-shadow, and the little shadies. This may mean there's a season 6.

Last edited:
Im on vacation atm, son gave me his book V about 250 pages deep into it.

Need a playbill as usual

sometimes the series and book just exhaust me.....i was rather confused last night....and i read the damned books

I am biting the bullet and going to find time to read it. My brother-in-law is lending me book 1.

A movie is never better than the book and since this is the best series to come along in a while, I am look foward to the book.

We're gonna miss you, since we're likely to never see you again. Try to swing through and say hey.

NOT joking.

I just started book 1. i love it so far. i really like Daenerys Targaryen.
I also found this:

Daenerys Targaryen - A Wiki of Ice and Fire

Why are you trolling?
1. I'm not trolling, girlie cartoon icon;
2. I watch GOT. I should have read A Song of Fire and Ice, but I don't like to read novels;
3. I read tech stuff on AGW and other subjects, and the wingpunks chased me over here, where you guys need to get a clue, that ice above the wall will melt, by the refrain, as sure as Hadrian was a monster;
4. Eddie Griffin needs to work, so I'm plugging him;
5. More Americans need to work, exceeding the severed GW Bush head, on a stick, so I'm plugging away;
6. George R.R. Martin is an American, most of GOT-actors are English, so what is so anti-Boop-cartoons, about more Americans, since after a couple of years of WWII, over there went the Americans, and into the neo-imperialist agenda went American military industry. Ripoff, inc.'s Lennon gets to singing: "The British Army had just won the war . . .," so what is your cartoon problem?
:confused:

Forum List

Back