Game of Thrones (HBO)

Yeah 7 total he confirmed that is all there will be. MAYBE spin offs (maybe a prequel?) but only 7 in main series.

I can see all kinds of room for spin offs......... Different characters in different cities or castles... From the story of some unnamed (so far) knight to the adventures of a kitchen wench.....

I said it before, if he did he version of "The Godfather" Vito, Michael, Sonny and even Freddo would all be dead, but we'd get 600 pages on the fat chick Sonny was fucking.

Sure, it's a novel, I get it, but have a fucking point and don't be afraid to have an ending

A SONG OF FIRE AND ICE is probably warmist propaganda, Crosstard. You don't have to keep dissing the media. You'll forget what happened, in the books, by the time the next season gets on.

We keep having to explain CO2 + H2O ~~~~> H2CO3 ~~~~> H+ CaCO3-, again, and again, and again, and finally, you read Wikipedia, and you made some off-the-wall remark, disdaining oceanic acidification, which indicated you couldn't read or understand Trakar's posts or Wikipedia, so why bother telling us, how you didn't like a book, again, and again, and again, you idiot?

The fucking ice will melt, if you sing a song, Crosstard, since you're such a hot musician . . . and you sure are a smokin' idiot.

Last edited:
A SONG OF FIRE AND ICE is probably warmist propaganda, Crosstard. You don't have to keep dissing the media. You'll forget what happened, in the books, by the time the next season gets on.

We keep having to explain CO2 + H2O ~~~~> H2CO3 ~~~~> H+ CaCO3-, again, and again, and again, and finally, you read Wikipedia, and you made some off-the-wall remark, disdaining oceanic acidification, which indicated you couldn't read or understand Trakar's posts or Wikipedia, so why bother telling us, how you didn't like a book, again, and again, and again, you idiot?

The fucking ice will melt, if you sing a song, Crosstard, since you're such a hot musician . . . and you sure are a smokin' idiot.

The Wall will melt not because of Horn of Joramon, but because of Global Warming.

Got it.

The Bay of Seals is suffering from "ocean acidification" in an impossible chemical reaction that drop the pH 30%.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

No matter how many times you post it, no matter how many different forums you post it under, your "Ocean acidification" has been busted for the fraud it is.

The Wall will melt not because of Horn of Joramon, but because of Global Warming.

Got it.

The Bay of Seals is suffering from "ocean acidification" in an impossible chemical reaction that drop the pH 30%.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

No matter how many times you post it, no matter how many different forums you post it under, your "Ocean acidification" has been busted for the fraud it is.

The dope for A Dance With Dragons says the "fake" Horn of Joramun was destroyed.

Since you read the books, but you don't spell "Joramun" correctly, let's try out some formulas:

Inbreeding + bastards + royal scramble = fantasy world warming

Inbreeding + bastards + dog-humping + royal scam + dragon breath =
accelerated fantasyland-warming

CrosstardPunk + dog-humping cannot explain basic chemistry. Riiiiiiiight-wing idiot.

i finally got my hands on book 5....so far i like it.....

i am so sorry ollie..that is a heavy book.....i can see why you wanted it in paperback

i am so sorry ollie..that is a heavy book.....i can see why you wanted it in paperback

Well Bones, since I read it while sleeping in the recliner, it wasn't as dificult as lying on my side in bed. It was well worth the extra weight. I was surprised by some of it even more than the first books. And some of the surprises were great, others almost pissed me off.

Some characters i like where they are going and some I hate the direction they have taken.

thank you again,,,,,,,,,

Now when is book 6 getting written? Can anyone make this guy get to work??????

Well Bones, since I read it while sleeping in the recliner, it wasn't as dificult as lying on my side in bed. It was well worth the extra weight. I was surprised by some of it even more than the first books. And some of the surprises were great, others almost pissed me off.

Some characters i like where they are going and some I hate the direction they have taken.

thank you again,,,,,,,,,

Now when is book 6 getting written? Can anyone make this guy get to work??????

Martin has apparently written quite a few other books before this series. I haven't read them as of yet, but you could give them a try while you wait for book 6. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kLSYTHQbm4]Hitler finds out about Ned Stark in Game of Thrones-SPOILER (english version).wmv - YouTube[/ame]

I'm just finishing the third book, I'm not sure my small, rural library has the others. I've only seen Season One of the series.

34308.jpg

Forum List

Back