Game of Thrones (HBO)

stop it stop it...frankie i am gonna finish it....i am 4 books in...why not....hell i made it thru 4

dont you dare tell me who dies....

they are having this big event at work this weekend....so i wont be able to read all day....and i have to stay to 6....

480022_10150988449592734_1556067091_n.jpg

okay up in the 700's and so far i like the book...frankie you are just being a grump......

i am so wrapped up in it right now ....i read most of the night and some of this morning...i will most likely begin to read again in a few

okay up in the 700's and so far i like the book...frankie you are just being a grump......

i am so wrapped up in it right now ....i read most of the night and some of this morning...i will most likely begin to read again in a few

LOL.

Chewing my tongue here.

Uh huh.

I'm just being a grump.

hmmm

Wonder what's got Frank so grumpy?

okay damn you....damn you...go on report me...for attacking you and all.....

o baby....i would attack you....i had a 20 yr old showing me his tats yesterday on his bronze nubile shaven chest....i was ashamed....lol but i digress

okay let me go read......i will be back in a few hours.....i have all this bottling i need to do lol

finished......not sure how i feel about it.....lol.....you just never know with these death scenes....

remember those shorts that they use to have in movies...where the hero falls into a pit and all.....but next week...he really doesnt fall...he makes the jump?

finished......not sure how i feel about it.....lol.....you just never know with these death scenes....

remember those shorts that they use to have in movies...where the hero falls into a pit and all.....but next week...he really doesnt fall...he makes the jump?

Jon comes back as one of the Others?

Yeah, thanks for nothing.

Stannis? WTF! 5 books on Stannis and the Red Lady...for what?!

The music in that link, Ollie, sounds like E.G. Posthumus.

edited to say I clicked the youtube link. It IS E.G. Posthumus. I love that composer!!! He did the theme for Cold Case Files, too. Song is called NARA.

Last edited:
I am so jazzed! Being stuck at home with a horrid cold, I've been having my own personal GOT marathon for the past two days. It really is faboo!

Forum List

Back