Game of Thrones (HBO)

Who hates Sansa? I pity her....

I hate Sansa. Hate hate hate. Whiny, stuck up little bitch. :tongue:

I don't know how much is the show and how much is the books, but she reminds me of the daughter from the show 24. A character that, when shown, takes away from an otherwise compelling story.

It also doesn't help that the actress they used for her doesn't seem age-appropriate. :)

I don't know how much is the show and how much is the books, but she reminds me of the daughter from the show 24. A character that, when shown, takes away from an otherwise compelling story.

It also doesn't help that the actress they used for her doesn't seem age-appropriate. :)

Have you read all the books?

I read the books but so long ago I only remember vague bits from the story. There were only three books when I read them, too. I have the first two seasons on DVD and will tell you, it definitely helps to be able to watch each episode after the previous. There are lots of little plot twists that get lost between seasons, too. My daughter is a great fan of both the books and the HBO series. She keeps me up-to-date on the differences and additional information from the books that you don't get in the show.

Recapping the books:

If you like a character, kiss them goodbye

If you think you're reached the end of the map, the next chapter brings yet another country

We have a one sentence clue that Petyr Baelish started the whole ball rolling, but we still don't know why

Greyjoy's Second Uncle Valerion and his Magician are far far far more important than Stannis, who grits his teeth a lot, and the Red Lady. Yeah, I know, I couldn't fucking believe it either

I'm not watching the new season

Recapping the books:

If you think you're reached the end of the map, the next chapter brings yet another country

We have a one sentence clue that Petyr Baelish started the whole ball rolling, but we still don't know why

Greyjoy's Second Uncle Valerion and his Magician are far far far more important than Stannis, who grits his teeth a lot, and the Red Lady. Yeah, I know, I couldn't fucking believe it either

And why does Daenerys have three dragons?

Recapping the books:

Why not?

Have you read all the books?

I have. I don't recall Sansa ever becoming anything but a whiny, spoiled brat, despite all that happens to her. She improves from the way she was at first, but still, that seems to be the core of her character. ;)

Recapping the books:

For someone who seems to hate the books as much as you do, you sure read a lot of them and continue to discuss it a lot! :tongue:

Recapping the books:

Why not?

How many dragons can one dragon rider ride?

Recapping the books:

For someone who seems to hate the books as much as you do, you sure read a lot of them and continue to discuss it a lot! :tongue:

I know

I started with the Series too. It took me like 8 tries to watch the first episode without falling asleep. Once I got into it I read the books -- all 5.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kLSYTHQbm4]Hitler finds out about Ned Stark in Game of Thrones-SPOILER (english version).wmv - YouTube[/ame]

I've been reading the books. I'm on three right now. So far the only character I like is Tyrion. Jaime is the most sympathetic. But something just happened to him. It will be a few more chapters before I find out what.

Good question, but as of now she has 2 knights in her Queens Guard...

Ah, yes, but only a Targaryen can ride a dragon.

Anne McCaffrey might have something to say about that!

I was actually thinking I should go read the first few Pern books just the other day. I read one or two in the middle, but never the beginning books.

As far as the GoT dragons, who says they all need to be ridden? She could ride one and the other two follow. Besides, I expect they will all be needed to fight the others. :)

Forum List

Back