Game of Thrones (HBO)

Looks like Daenerys is about to take over the world. For the right reasons. Love her.

Actually..I think I will head over to SS for a few and catch up on what they are saying about last nights epi.
BRB

Do they castrate Theon? Probably why he sent the girls in there...to get it ready for lopping off. Unless he has something else in mind but I can't think of what. Castrating him could kill him and I don't think he wants Theon dead....yet.

It sure looked like that's what they were planning on doing (castration). Who is the guy who's torturing Theon?

Poor Theon. He does not deserve all the torturing he is getting. I mean really...enough already.

Well he is a traitor and he did kill those kids............

Yeah. I know. But still....I think it's going a tad overboard with Theon. Hell, even Joffrey doesn't resort to that much infliction on someone else.
Theon wanted his dads respect. Theon betrayed the Starks. But the more he is tortured, the more pity I have for him and I don't think that is what is supposed to happen to those who are fans.

I hated Jamie too...but I am really starting to like him. A lot.

No, Joeffrey doesn't inflict so much pain on anyone else...that's why last week he killed the prostitute with his crossbow...one bolt at a time, the one who was spying on Littlefinger. Remember, the gal who was crying when the Kingsguard killed her grandson because he was suspected of being Robert Baratheon's bastard?

But jesus fucking christ we don't need an interminable torture sequence in every episode. We only saw Jaime like 3 times last season, and Davos has only appeared.....twice? This year. Yet we keep getting more and more, longer and longer Theon torture scenes and they all bring their episodes to a screeching halt. We get it, show. It's as torturous for the viewers as it is for Theon. You've established what's happening to him, now drop him for a while.

From SS. See? Couldn't have said it better myself.

Looks like Daenerys is about to take over the world. For the right reasons. Love her.

I think that is her destiny. She and her dragons will probably defend the Seven Kingdoms against the White Walkers when the long winter comes.

Wow you guys are going out beyond anything that Martin has written yet..............

But what happens is that so and so says that this happens and then that other guy gets killed and that girl marries him instead and then that other girl goes over to that place and that guy gets killed and then that woman gets her throat cut and that guy gets his......

But jesus fucking christ we don't need an interminable torture sequence in every episode. We only saw Jaime like 3 times last season, and Davos has only appeared.....twice? This year. Yet we keep getting more and more, longer and longer Theon torture scenes and they all bring their episodes to a screeching halt. We get it, show. It's as torturous for the viewers as it is for Theon. You've established what's happening to him, now drop him for a while.

From SS. See? Couldn't have said it better myself.

There is a reason.............

Without naming names or places..................

carpenters -We've Only Just Begun - YouTube

I read SS board, Ollie. I kinda know Theon is in for YEARS of torture but not the details. SS members are rotten to the core and even they feel bad for Theon.

where's the SS board?

SurvivorSucks. They have been in existance ever since Survivor aired...13 years ago. Now they do nothing but talk and discuss ALL tv shows. And they are MEAN, so I don't post much but I do read it faithfully. They also have the live feeds for BigBrother. No paying by us. Other people pay, then post what is being said.

I can send the link in pm if it is allowed here to do such a thing. Or, you can google it.

I read SS board, Ollie. I kinda know Theon is in for YEARS of torture but not the details. SS members are rotten to the core and even they feel bad for Theon.

where's the SS board?

SurvivorSucks. They have been in existance ever since Survivor aired...13 years ago. Now they do nothing but talk and discuss ALL tv shows. And they are MEAN, so I don't post much but I do read it faithfully. They also have the live feeds for BigBrother. No paying by us. Other people pay, then post what is being said.

I can send the link in pm if it is allowed here to do such a thing. Or, you can google it.

I'm registered there. I liked last year's BB winner and that's where he posted.

And..I would rather discuss tv shows here. Y'all aren't as mean as they are, lol. Most of them are 12 to 18 year olds. Some are much older. The language is awful. Wear your hazmat suit.

where's the SS board?

I'm registered there. I liked last year's BB winner and that's where he posted.

Ah. Ok. So you are familiar with the mindset over there then. See why I post HERE about tv shows? :tongue:

I think that is her destiny. She and her dragons will probably defend the Seven Kingdoms against the White Walkers when the long winter comes.

Wow you guys are going out beyond anything that Martin has written yet..............

But what happens is that so and so says that this happens and then that other guy gets killed and that girl marries him instead and then that other girl goes over to that place and that guy gets killed and then that woman gets her throat cut and that guy gets his......

That's half the fun of it all. It's the soap opera of the new millennium.

ok. Semi caught up on more characters and "probably will be's" due to the writer writing this show, the differences between the tv story and the book story, etc.

I'm the kind of gal that reads the last page of a book before the first page. Why? The only way I can explain it is...I like to know what the hell happened to get to Point B from Point A. Which is why spoilers have never bothered me and I actively go seek them. I just wanna know...and THEN read or watch it take place AFTER I know.

Forum List

Back