Game of Thrones (HBO)

I know nothing.............

Ollie, you don't know everything about this complicated series. Say what you think about it, then we can judge what you actually know after it happens..

LOL, I only know what is written in the first 5 books... But as far as this thread is concerned I know nothing that hasn't been on TV.....

That's because only the first five books have been published. I did read where they are planning on seven seasons altogether. Perhaps this show is impetus for Martin to finish the last two books?

Ollie, you don't know everything about this complicated series. Say what you think about it, then we can judge what you actually know after it happens..

LOL, I only know what is written in the first 5 books... But as far as this thread is concerned I know nothing that hasn't been on TV.....

That's because only the first five books have been published. I did read where they are planning on seven seasons altogether. Perhaps this show is impetus for Martin to finish the last two books?

Here are some answers to your questions.

?Game Of Thrones? Creator Writing Faster To Finish Books 6 & 7

I already googled and found out much. But I won't say anything.
Yep googling is tempting. I keep my googling to the show only and stay away from the book (might read one eventually), so I don't find out what happens and will still be surprised. I mean it was shocking when Jayme got his hand chopped off! Wouldn't have been as much so if I knew what was coming!

Meanwhile...I want to see more of Jaime and Brienne's friendship grow. And the guy..can't think of his name...that now has Arya. There is more to him than meets the eye, I think.
Yep Jaime has grown on me, very likable character and I always liked Brienne.
The Hound! I think he is more honorable, then Arya gives him credit for. He should seek payment for her return and he is right she could be in much worse company. At least he can protect her!

I eagerly await the death of Joffrey and the pain of Cersei knowing her incestuous brat is dead. I know...that sounds bad, lol.
I have a feeling Cersi is going to have him killed!

I was browsing around last night and seems like quite a few people claim Joffrey and the character who plays him are quite similar.:eek:
Do you mean the actor that played him? He is one of the most unlikable villians I can remember!

Sam and his girlfriend seem to have run into a bit of trouble. But he did discover something very important about the obsidian blades.
I think Sansa could definitely have done far worse than to have Tyrion pushed on her. He seems to have treated her well enough on their wedding night.

I love that guy. Very handsome and sexy. I was surprised she is only 14..

I can't believe the actress was only 14 in the first season! She has always seemed too old to me for the character.

What I read is not that they PLAN on 7 seasons, but that a producer of the show expects they will get no more than 7 seasons from HBO.

I'm ready for book 6 anytime he wants to get off his ass and write it........

I just hope he completes the series while still inhabiting his mortal coil.

At the rate he's going, it will be 2030 before Daenerys lands in Westeros.

She would - but remember, she has THREE dragons. Who will ride the other two?

So her and her Brother escaped, whose to say others in the family didn't get away somehow?Anything is possible in this series...........

That would be another war wouldn't it? Who would be the rightful king or queen?

I know...but it would be a spoiler to say...

I already googled and found out much. But I won't say anything.

Meanwhile...I want to see more of Jaime and Brienne's friendship grow. And the guy..can't think of his name...that now has Arya. There is more to him than meets the eye, I think.

I eagerly await the death of Joffrey and the pain of Cersei knowing her incestuous brat is dead. I know...that sounds bad, lol.

I was browsing around last night and seems like quite a few people claim Joffrey and the character who plays him are quite similar.:eek:

Jack Gleeson is actually nothing more than a nerd.

The Dude Who Plays King Joffrey Is Actually a Huge Nerd ? Flavorwire

But he plays Joffrey so well. I just want to punch his smug, creepy face.

But he plays Joffrey so well. I just want to punch his smug, creepy face.

That is the mark of a truly brilliant actor. Everything about him is evil, his facial expressions, even the way he walks is evil. The way he sprawls on the Iron Throne is arrogant and smugly evil.

He reminds me of obama.

Forum List

Back