Game of Thrones (HBO)

I read somewhere that the director complimented the guy that plays Joffrey. He said to him "congratulations. You are hated".

Yes, he is a great actor to pull it off so well. He looks like a sniveling cowardly creepy punk, which helps. But I wonder if this role will affect him in real life. You know how folks are...they don't see the actor. They see the character at all times...until he gets a new character in another show, anyway.

Same reason I refuse to watch Boss. Kelsey Kramer will always and forever be Frazer Crane to me. I don't want to ruin that.

I read somewhere that the director complimented the guy that plays Joffrey. He said to him "congratulations. You are hated".

Yes, he is a great actor to pull it off so well. He looks like a sniveling cowardly creepy punk, which helps. But I wonder if this role will affect him in real life. You know how folks are...they don't see the actor. They see the character at all times...until he gets a new character in another show, anyway.

Same reason I refuse to watch Boss. Kelsey Kramer will always and forever be Frazer Crane to me. I don't want to ruin that.

Kelsey Grammer is wonderful in that series. I had Starz before I moved back here but I didn't pick it up again for this season of Boss.

NOT the director. A letter from Martin himself.

And I had no clue Jack was on Batman, lol.

The actor who plays Joffrey on Game of Thrones got a letter from the author congratulating him on how hated he is! - OMG Facts

4eb615c568bdbf55529c27cf4efa7452

I wonder why they decided to take one week off, 8 weeks into the show? Odd timing. :tongue:

Based on rules made up prior to the DVR and on-demand they try to avoid holiday weekends for series such as this. Of course they also dont want the rating numbers skewed due to people being on vacation and not watching during the main showing.

I wonder why they decided to take one week off, 8 weeks into the show? Odd timing. :tongue:

Not too odd. It was a holiday weekend most people are away and wouldn't watch during normal hourse or within the DVR time frame that includes those views within the ratings. I believe if a show is views on the DVR within 24 hours from the show it goes into the regular ratings!

Yeah. I was not expecting that. But what pissed me off most was the wolf.

Sigh. All the Starks are slowly disappearing. This sucks. Big hairy ones. I was pissed when they off'd Sean Bean (Ned Stark). Now I am even more pissed off. I hate that nasty assed old man as much as I do Joffrey.

Forum List

Back