Game of Thrones (HBO)

It's unlikely that Sansa knew anything about "gay". She sees a handsome gentlemanly knight.

I like the old Thorn Queen who called Loras a sword swallower from way back. The best match there could possibly be is Cercie and Loras. She will no longer be a brood mare, can have her beloved brother at her side, and Loras will be absolutely free to dally with whoever he chooses. It's perfect. And, if Cercie has more children from her brother, they will be heirs to Highgarden. Although it's unlikely that the Tyrells thought that part through enough.

Man was that a great episode. Jaime has turned from an arrogant prick to a very likable hero type. You actually root for him. I am glad how he came back and put his life in peril to save and free Brienne. Hopeful Lady Stark eventually rewards her for the boneheaded quest she sent these two on! The Bear scene was rather cool, Bart the Bear is always a great actor! He deserves some recognition from the academy, seriously!

All I can say is I completely forgot how much I loathed Theon for betraying Robb and wish his torment would end. Jezus castration! When ever his scenes come on I get nervous, because I hate medivel torture scenes (can't stand the sick and twisted hostel movies)!

Arya running right into the hands of the Hound. The Hound is not as dishonorable as Arya believes. It was Joffery who ordered the slaying of the baker's son. He actually protected Sansa when he didn't need to. He offered to free her during the raid on King's Landing by Stannis. He might help her back to Winterfell.

Poor Gendry! Methink he is going to suffer the same fate as the bald advisor in King's Landing!

Robb's wife is smoking hot! Goos call.

I was hoping Jaime was going to toss Locke into the Bear pit, something tells me Locke will be pleading for his life before seasons end.

Bolton is up to something! He has betrayed Robb by releasing Jaime. There has to be some assassination plot!

Ygritte is a great character and well casted. I hope she survives and her and Snowe go North of the Wall.

Best parts of the episode: (1) Seeing the areal shots of Stannis destroyed fleet and (2) Joffery trying to play tough guy to which Tywin walks to the top of the stairs and looks and speaks down to the little shit putting him in his place!

Yeah, I liked the scene where Tywin put Joeffrey the Shit in his place, too. You kind of saw that coming when Granpa strode into the throne room the way he did.

Is it me, or did that blue dress Dany had on make her look a bit heavier? She's turning into one diamond-hard bitch...Not necessarily a bad thing, she's got a mission now.

You wonder whether Jaime and Brienne are gonna hook up?

I think being captured by the Hound is probably the best thing to happen for Arya. I don't think the Hound is really bad, deep down. The guys chasing here didn't have her best interests at heart, certainly.

I'm still hoping my buddy's GF will STFU while the show is on. She's always asking stupid questions. She wanted to know why Gedry is important, and what (or who) the Baratheons are and why are they so important, among a series of inane noise.

ACK!! ACK!!! I missed last night's show due to Survivor.

Guess I will head to HBOtoGo

Yeah, I liked the scene where Tywin put Joeffrey the Shit in his place, too. You kind of saw that coming when Granpa strode into the throne room the way he did.
Yep he tried to play tough with Tywin at first and then Tywin walked to the top of the steps and he quivered like a little child. Can't wait until he is killed! Has to be soon, hopefully this season! :eusa_pray:

Is it me, or did that blue dress Dany had on make her look a bit heavier? She's turning into one diamond-hard bitch...Not necessarily a bad thing, she's got a mission now.
I don't think so, she is just hot and her cunningness is very attractive.

I hope her abolitionism doesn't become her downfall! Freeing slaves could take a toll on her armies numbers and create powerful slave loving enemies for her!

You wonder whether Jaime and Brienne are gonna hook up?
Watch out if they did! They would make some tough warrior kids if they did!

I think being captured by the Hound is probably the best thing to happen for Arya. I don't think the Hound is really bad, deep down. The guys chasing here didn't have her best interests at heart, certainly.
I agree the Hound might be a lot of things, but he seems honorable and you know he's not going to hurt or rape Arya. The Brotherhood without Banners showed their true colors when they sold Gentry to the witch. They weren't looking out for Arya! They are raiders plain and simple!

I'm still hoping my buddy's GF will STFU while the show is on. She's always asking stupid questions. She wanted to know why Gedry is important, and what (or who) the Baratheons are and why are they so important, among a series of inane noise.
Simple solution, don't watch it when she is around! DVR is a wonderful thing!

Yep he tried to play tough with Tywin at first and then Tywin walked to the top of the steps and he quivered like a little child. Can't wait until he is killed! Has to be soon, hopefully this season! :eusa_pray:

I don't think so, she is just hot and her cunningness is very attractive.

I hope her abolitionism doesn't become her downfall! Freeing slaves could take a toll on her armies numbers and create powerful slave loving enemies for her!

Watch out if they did! They would make some tough warrior kids if they did!

I agree the Hound might be a lot of things, but he seems honorable and you know he's not going to hurt or rape Arya. The Brotherhood without Banners showed their true colors when they sold Gentry to the witch. They weren't looking out for Arya! They are raiders plain and simple!

Simple solution, don't watch it when she is around! DVR is a wonderful thing!

The Sunday evening thing is "ritual". We get together, taking turns at cooking dinner, and then watch "Game of Thrones" and "Borgias"...sometimes throwing in a random "Family Guy" or "Robot Chicken" episode. I get the DVDs as soon as they are available. That way, I can review previous seasons and have a better grasp of what's going on.

Just finished watching last nights episdoe. Loved it! Not boring at all. And it is always great to see Bart The Bear. :)

Just finished watching last nights episdoe. Loved it! Not boring at all. And it is always great to see Bart The Bear. :)

Seriously that Bear should receive some lifetime achievement award from the academy. So many battle scenes and he never breaks into to much force or hurts any humans. The Bear is awazing!

Bart is totally cool! I just love him.

Meanwhile...I still hate Sansa with a passion...arrgg. I wish Joffrey would kill her off....then Grandpa kill off Joffrey for doing it. I can't stand looking at either one of them. Oh, and that gal John Snow is boinking? Just ewwwww.

Poor Theon. He does not deserve all the torturing he is getting. I mean really...enough already.

Meanwhile...I still hate Sansa with a passion...arrgg. I wish Joffrey would kill her off....then Grandpa kill off Joffrey for doing it. I can't stand looking at either one of them. Oh, and that gal John Snow is boinking? Just ewwwww.

Why do you say that about Igrit? She's a tomboy, for sure, but not that bad.

And yeah, Theon surely doesn't deserve castration.

That's her name. Igrit. So many names to try to remember. Why do I say that about her? I dunno. I like tomboy girls. I just love Bria. But something about Igrit just bugs me.

Why do you say that about Igrit? She's a tomboy, for sure, but not that bad.

And yeah, Theon surely doesn't deserve castration.

That man's life is a living hell. One thing after the other..

Do they castrate Theon? Probably why he sent the girls in there...to get it ready for lopping off. Unless he has something else in mind but I can't think of what. Castrating him could kill him and I don't think he wants Theon dead....yet.

Without naming names or places..................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI]carpenters -We've Only Just Begun - YouTube[/ame]

Poor Theon. He does not deserve all the torturing he is getting. I mean really...enough already.

Well he is a traitor and he did kill those kids............

Yeah. I know. But still....I think it's going a tad overboard with Theon. Hell, even Joffrey doesn't resort to that much infliction on someone else.
Theon wanted his dads respect. Theon betrayed the Starks. But the more he is tortured, the more pity I have for him and I don't think that is what is supposed to happen to those who are fans.

I hated Jamie too...but I am really starting to like him. A lot.

Forum List

Back