Zone1 Gandhi: “I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

Definitely still relevant.

There are way too many Christians who are filled with hate. Seems like they don't even attempt to live their lives the way Jesus would want them to.

And then they wonder why the percentage of Christians keeps declining in this country.
I hate the things God hates. The opinion of a God denier doesn't matter AT ALL to me

Perhaps the real Christians are leaving the visible church for the invisible church (I did).
I'm sure that's happening too. But the people who even identify as Christians is declining and has been declining for some time.

1624137786264-png.503354

xwkqe0jvre6bznznabeoeq.png

There are way too many Christians who are filled with hate. Seems like they don't even attempt to live their lives the way Jesus would want them to.

And then they wonder why the percentage of Christians keeps declining in this country.
This is confusing. How are Christians filled with hate? To say, "I am Christian, I am filled with hate" is like saying, "I am light, I am filled with darkness." In both cases, one can be either, but one cannot be both.

If Christians are setting, then hate is rising.

This is confusing. How are Christians filled with hate? To say, "I am Christian, I am filled with hate" is like saying, "I am light, I am filled with darkness." In both cases, one can be either, but one cannot be both.

They don't say "I am Christian, I am filled with hate". They just say some of the most vile things imaginable on the internet while claiming to follow the teachings of Jesus.

They don't say "I am Christian, I am filled with hate". They just say some of the most vile things imaginable on the internet while claiming to follow the teachings of Jesus.
What do you consider vile? I am being thoughtful and serious. I take it someone begins by saying, I am a Christian. What do they follow up with?

Last edited:
What do you consider vile? I am being thoughtful and serious. I take it someone begins by saying, I am a Christian. What do they follow up with?
Excessive name-calling, racist remarks, wishing pain and suffering upon people. Etc.

This is the internet. It's kind of all out there.

Excessive name-calling, racist remarks, wishing pain and suffering upon people. Etc.

This is the internet. It's kind of all out there.
Thank you. I often view the Religion Forum here, but this is about the extent of social media in my life. Guess I am not missing much.

Forum List

Back