Gang members lie on Federal Background check forms, get guns illegally....gun control works?

The gun stores know who they are selling to. They don't care. They've made it abundantly clear they don't care. Crooks having guns is GOOD FOR THEIR BUSINESS.

Come on, there's a reason why the gun industry opposes closing the gun show loophole, tighter background checks, etc.

No...releasing known, repeat gun offenders is good for the democrat party..which is why they keep doing it.....by releasing the tiny number of criminals who actually shoot people, they create the fear the democrat party needs to ban and confiscate guns..

Since normal people don't use their 600 million guns to commit crimes...the democrat need to release the actual criminals to keep shooting people..

People speed all the time......speed limits work?

Speed limits allow you to punish people after they break the law........we have gun laws that do the same thing...use a gun in a crime, you get punished....

What you guys want is essentially to ban and confiscate cars because some people speed...that is what you want to do to guns.....you idiot.

They have to fill out form 4473 before they can buy the gun .

A question....why didn't they pop on the federal background check? They used a fake ID? So they came back clean? Is that how it works?

Yeah....they are going to look the other way for one sale because they don't care...

You really are stupid....not caring gets them shut down, you moron.

Really, when does this happen.

Check this out. 850 guns recovered from crimes in Chicago all came from ONE GUN STORE>

I mean, one or two guns getting through, I can see. But 850? Do the employees all have white canes?

And, yes, this gun store is still in business.

Look at their happy employees, who apparently let at least 850 guns get into the hands of crooks from Chicago.

1633886076836.png

Speed limits allow you to punish people after they break the law........we have gun laws that do the same thing...use a gun in a crime, you get punished....

What you guys want is essentially to ban and confiscate cars because some people speed...that is what you want to do to guns.....you idiot.

Attempt to illegally buy a firearm, five years in prison. Problem solved.

Check this out. 850 guns recovered from crimes in Chicago all came from ONE GUN STORE>

I mean, one or two guns getting through, I can see. But 850? Do the employees all have white canes?

Look at their happy employees, who apparently let at least 850 guns get into the hands of crooks from Chicago.

View attachment 550086

Yeah......gang members send in their baby mommas......their grand mothers....their mothers..who have clean records, you idiot...so can pass any background check...so unless you want to stop selling guns to black women, you can't say they can't sell guns to people who jump through all the hoops....

No...releasing known, repeat gun offenders is good for the democrat party..which is why they keep doing it.....by releasing the tiny number of criminals who actually shoot people, they create the fear the democrat party needs to ban and confiscate guns..

Uh, guy, if we can't ban and confiscate guns after Sandy Hook, we plain old aren't going to.

Not sure what your point is here.... YOu really think that some gangbanger is getting past these measures with their less than High School education without help?

it's remarkable how bright some of those gangbangers are, esp if someone is telling them how to do it, step by step.

As a former prison guard, it was amazing to see what some of those gangbangers come up with.

Yeah......gang members send in their baby mommas......their grand mothers....their mothers..who have clean records, you idiot...so can pass any background check...so unless you want to stop selling guns to black women, you can't say they can't sell guns to people who jump through all the hoops....

I want to stop selling guns to everyone.

But if you really think that if Granny is in a shop in Indiana to buy her tenth gun to take back to Chicago, and no one in the shop really has any idea what is going on, I have some Swampland in Florida I want to sell you.

So it's really simple. Let the gun industry run background checks, they can add the cost to the sale of the gun.

And when their products kill someone, THEN they can take it to court and try to convince a jury.

He couldn't legally buy a firearm. That's why he killed his mother, to get hers.

You mean the gun that she kept where he could get easy access to it, and took him to the range to show him how to use it, and filled his head with crazy Prepper nonsense every day.

Mama Lanza is a co-conspirator, not a victim. Nobody calls her the 27th victim.

Simple enough solution. Let victims of gun violence sue the gun sellers... betcha they'll watch who they sell to after that.

The sellers can not be sued for something they have no control over, like what the buyer decides to do with the gun.
If anyone should be sued, it is the people in government responsible for the illegal War on Drugs.
Not only does government have no authority to criminalize what is essentially a medical problem, but we know criminalization of drugs only increases the violence, as it did with alcohol prohibition.
What the War on Drug does is to increase profits, enticing more poor people into it, but at the same time preventing them from using checks, credit cards, banks, police, or anything that might reduce crime.
The War on Drugs is not just illegal, but ensured to create massive crime and murder increases.
It is government that needs to be sued.

I want to stop selling guns to everyone.

But if you really think that if Granny is in a shop in Indiana to buy her tenth gun to take back to Chicago, and no one in the shop really has any idea what is going on, I have some Swampland in Florida I want to sell you.

So it's really simple. Let the gun industry run background checks, they can add the cost to the sale of the gun.

And when their products kill someone, THEN they can take it to court and try to convince a jury.

I have some Swampland in Florida I want to sell you.

I have little doubt you've been conned into buy lots of swampland.

Let the gun industry run background checks, they can add the cost to the sale of the gun.

They run background checks, they are added into the cost of the weapon.

are you really that naive?

Attempt to illegally buy a firearm, five years in prison. Problem solved.

Bump that to 30 years and I am in....

View attachment 550086

The democrat party prosecutors refuse to go after baby mommas, grandmothers, mothers and other black women who buy guns for their gang member sons...

America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review

Wisconsin isn’t alone in its nonchalance. California normally treats straw purchases as misdemeanors or minor infractions. Even as the people of Baltimore suffer horrific levels of violence, Maryland classifies the crime as a misdemeanor, too. Straw buying is a felony in progressive Connecticut, albeit one in the second-least-serious order of felonies. It is classified as a serious crime in Illinois (Class 2 felony), but police rarely (meaning “almost never”) go after the nephews and girlfriends with clean records who provide Chicago’s diverse and sundry gangsters with their weapons. In Delaware, it’s a Class F felony, like forging a check. In Oregon, it’s a misdemeanor.

--------

I visited Chicago a few years back to write about the city’s gang-driven murder problem, and a retired police official told me that the nature of the people making straw purchases — young relatives, girlfriends who may or may not have been facing the threat of physical violence, grandmothers, etc. — made prosecuting those cases unattractive.

In most of those cases, the authorities emphatically should put the straw purchasers in prison for as long as possible. Throw a few gangsters’ grandmothers behind bars for 20 years and see if that gets anybody’s attention. In the case of the young women suborned into breaking the law, that should be just another charge to put on the main offender.

Read more at: America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review

Read more at: America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review
======

America Should Be Prosecuting Straw Purchasers, Not Gun Dealers | National Review
===========

The U.S. Attorney’s Office in Chicago today charged an Indiana man with federal firearm violations for allegedly conspiring to straw purchase a semi-automatic handgun that the charges allege was used to shoot two Chicago Police officers last weekend, including the fatal wounding of Officer Ella French.

JAMEL DANZY purchased the firearm at a federal firearms dealer in Hammond, Ind., on March 18, 2021, and falsely certified on the required forms that he was the actual buyer, according to a criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Chicago. In reality, Danzy was a straw purchaser who bought the gun at the request of someone whom Danzy knew resided in Chicago, Ill., and was not lawfully allowed to purchase a firearm due to a felony criminal conviction, the complaint states. Danzy gave the firearm to the Illinois resident shortly after the purchase, the complaint states.

The sellers can not be sued for something they have no control over, like what the buyer decides to do with the gun.
If anyone should be sued, it is the people in government responsible for the illegal War on Drugs.
Not only does government have no authority to criminalize what is essentially a medical problem, but we know criminalization of drugs only increases the violence, as it did with alcohol prohibition.
What the War on Drug does is to increase profits, enticing more poor people into it, but at the same time preventing them from using checks, credit cards, banks, police, or anything that might reduce crime.
The War on Drugs is not just illegal, but ensured to create massive crime and murder increases.
It is government that needs to be sued.

Can you imagine....a gun store refuses to sell a gun to a black woman because they are afraid she is supplying a gang member? Joe will be back calling for the gun store to be sued for being racist...

Uh, guy, if we can't ban and confiscate guns after Sandy Hook, we plain old aren't going to.

And that is a good thing....a guy murders his mother, steals his guns, and you want to ban and confiscate 600 million guns from the millions of Americans who own them......who didn't use them for any crime...

Do you realize you are mentally ill and need help?

You mean the gun that she kept where he could get easy access to it, and took him to the range to show him how to use it, and filled his head with crazy Prepper nonsense every day.

Mama Lanza is a co-conspirator, not a victim. Nobody calls her the 27th victim.

Moron....he could have stabbed her to death in her sleep and then gotten the guns....you idiot.........

Forum List

Back