Gang Of Democrats Beat 16 Year Old Female Student To Death In Delaware.Well Obama And Al Sharpton?

if it was a bunch of white losers (which I doubt) wouldnt take long before all hell breaks loose on the media and Bambi will claim,,,if I had a daughter,,,oh, wait,,do have a few daughters.

I'll start off by saying that I have no clue who did this awful thing - but you are correct. If whites had/have beaten this young girl to death, Obama would already be lecturing us about a "teachable" moment.
well it was over a boyfriend dispute in a wilmington school,,,i doubt very much it was 4 regular white students

if it was a bunch of white losers (which I doubt) wouldnt take long before all hell breaks loose on the media and Bambi will claim,,,if I had a daughter,,,oh, wait,,do have a few daughters.

I'll start off by saying that I have no clue who did this awful thing - but you are correct. If whites had/have beaten this young girl to death, Obama would already be lecturing us about a "teachable" moment.
well it was over a boyfriend dispute in a wilmington school,,,i doubt very much it was 4 regular white students

Not to make light of the situation - but are there "irregular" white students?

Not to make light of the situation - but are there "irregular" white students?
yes,,,we have them too lol

This confirms the deep seated hate some feel is totally irrational. Who could dream of turning this story, of female students fighting and an accidental death resulting, into political diatribe? It is not rational.

I love you guys what if scenarios. They are so unbelievable its funny

Student dies after fight at Wilmington, Delaware, school - CNN.com

The fight broke out around 8:15 a.m. Thursday as classes started, in a bathroom on the main floor of the school, Principal Stanley Spoor said at a news conference.

Students.

CNN affiliate WPVI reported that police were investigating whether the fight may have been over a boy. The teens interviewed by the News Journal said it wasn't.

Well Obama And Al Sharpton?
http://www.delawareonline.com/story...-assaulted-flown-childrens-hospital/32588433/

“We know it is happening in the streets,” said the Rev. Sandra Ben, of Praying Ground Community Church in Wilmington. “But now we are talking about violence happening in a place that normally should be a safe haven.”

Satisfied, dipshit?

You do not know who was involved, Rex!

The attackers were high school girls. Their identity is withheld because they are minors.

Meaning they could be Igbo or Anu for all we know!!

Soon it will be 24 or so hours since a young black girl was brutally beaten to death,,,have we heard from al sharpton or the BLM yet?

You do not know who was involved, Rex!

The attackers were high school girls. Their identity is withheld because they are minors.

Meaning they could be Igbo or Anu for all we know!!
right,,,we dont know yet,,,,but yes,,,being it was in the girls room,,,probably girls

:blahblah: :blahblah: :eusa_snooty: If you haven't heard of this story yet, you will soon. A 16 Yr. old black female student was beaten to death by a couple of thugs {aka, democrats} in her high school last night/afternoon.
So lets just see how long before any of our leading Democrats speak out about Black Lives Matter and maybe even blame this horrible and deadly attack on an innocent/young black female on White Privilege or just Republicans, even though it was democrat thugs who beat the bajeuses out of her.

A truly tragic event. However, your attempt to demonize democrats and politicize this terrible event is every bit as stupid as when the progressives here do the same with any murder they glom on to. Give it a rest and work to see that those responsible are held accountable.

I love you guys what if scenarios. They are so unbelievable its funny

Seriously? How many times has the Muslim-in-chief went before the cameras to lecture the populace when a white man has done ANYTHING perceived as "bad" to a black man to lecture us about "justice"?

There is no "what if" anything here. We all KNOW what would happen.

The dead girl appears to be black. She looks quite pretty from the photo in the News Journal.
Howard High functioned as primarily for black students and is in a high-density black population.
This is just for info and should not be interpreted as any kind of statement.
It is just another diverse story from out of a world full of them. Violence is everywhere and is exalted on screens universally.

Police have released no details. Two female 'subjects of interest' were taken in for questioning.

Forum List

Back