Gang shootings in Britain are escalating...but, they banned and confiscated guns, right?

And here we have it....more gang shootings in the island nation that banned and confiscated guns.......

And before the anti gunners say....in a whiny voice..."But...But.....compare that to the U.S...."

They banned and confiscated guns.

They are an island nation, without easy accessible borders.

And their gun crime rate is going up....and their criminals are now starting to shoot to kill, they are not playing around anymore.

Surge in London gangland shootings as record 880 guns seized in a year

The number of gangland shootings in London has surged as criminals used weapons to intimidate rivals and settle disputes.

New statistics reveal “lethal barrel firearms discharges” in the capital rose by nearly 13 per cent in 2017. Police also seized a record number of guns.
——-
Detectives say they are also witnessing an increase in the number of linked shootings — most involving gangs firing weapons at rivals or their property.

Yes, it's tragic.They had 350 shootings in 12 months when they only had 310 in the previous 12 months. That's 40 more dead people per year. We have 30 to 40 people killed with guns each and every day. Like I said many times before, they are doing it right. We should copy them as much as we can.
We have much bigger fish to fry, take your pick...
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

So you're good with mass shootings every few weeks, and the highest gun death rate of all first world countries? That's disgusting
More frivolous gun laws will do nothing to stop such a thing, in fact it will probably increase it. Frivolous gun laws are a waste of time and money and serve only one purpose make control freaks like yourself feel good

The death merchants at the NRA should be proud of you.
NRA is not near pro-gun enough...
buy more guns and ammo...

Then tell me why the murder rate in countries that have passed strict gun laws, bans and even confiscations do not see their murder rates drop after those laws are passed.

What you fail to understand is that anyone who will commit a murder with a gun will commit a murder without a gun.

No. lots of people have disagreements, or even fight. If there is a gun involved, someone has a good chance of being dead. Not so if a gun is not involved.
Na, People kill people not firearms… Firearms have nothing to do with it

People use firearms to kill people at a higher rate than any other method.
Na...
822cd14578978ed61ce99de30ca3a38d--gun-rights-truth-hurts.jpg

323 deaths by guns? Are you nuts?
Take your pick, there are many, many more things much more dangerous than firearms in this country.

Yes, it's tragic.They had 350 shootings in 12 months when they only had 310 in the previous 12 months. That's 40 more dead people per year. We have 30 to 40 people killed with guns each and every day. Like I said many times before, they are doing it right. We should copy them as much as we can.

So you're good with mass shootings every few weeks, and the highest gun death rate of all first world countries? That's disgusting

When you can tell me how to stop them while not prohibiting law abiding people from owning firearms let me know

Do background checks at licensed dealers prohibit law abiding people from owning guns?
We are already have background checks, I have to have the customer fill one out every time I sell a firearm to them. Dumbass

Yes.If you are a dealer, you have to do a background check. Does that prohibit law abiding people from owning guns the same way you claim individual seller background checks would?

Firearm ownership is none of your fucking business, criminals steal firearms from other criminals mostly. Dip shit

Really? They only steal from other criminals? Nobody really believes that. Probably not even you.
where do you think gangs get their firearms from? from other gangs dumbass
They certainly do not go into a store and buy them legally dumbass

No need, dumbass. They can buy all they want from individual sellers, or in the parking lot of gun shows.
Do you watch far too many Hollywood movies, and believe them like a fucking naïve bitch. You obviously know nothing about gun shows and private sales. South American countries manufacture firearms that are untraceable that’s where the gangs get most of their firearms.
Firearm ownership that’s none of your fucking business

So now they go to south America to buy guns? I thought you said they fought other gangs and took theirs? Would you make up your mind?

When you can tell me how to stop them while not prohibiting law abiding people from owning firearms let me know

Do background checks at licensed dealers prohibit law abiding people from owning guns?
We are already have background checks, I have to have the customer fill one out every time I sell a firearm to them. Dumbass

Yes.If you are a dealer, you have to do a background check. Does that prohibit law abiding people from owning guns the same way you claim individual seller background checks would?
Individual sales are none of your or my fucking business, And certainly none of the fucking federal governments business.

Really? They only steal from other criminals? Nobody really believes that. Probably not even you.

No need, dumbass. They can buy all they want from individual sellers, or in the parking lot of gun shows.
Do you watch far too many Hollywood movies, and believe them like a fucking naïve bitch. You obviously know nothing about gun shows and private sales. South American countries manufacture firearms that are untraceable that’s where the gangs get most of their firearms.

So now they go to south America to buy guns? I thought you said they fought other gangs and took theirs? Would you make up your mind?
Through the black market, they certainly do not buy them from gun shows in parking lots. Only a dumbass would believe that. Lol

No. lots of people have disagreements, or even fight. If there is a gun involved, someone has a good chance of being dead. Not so if a gun is not involved.

Na...

Take your pick, there are many, many more things much more dangerous than firearms in this country.

How many things on that list are used to intentionally harm or kill another person? Even a drunk driver probably doesn't intend to kill the people he runs over. Did you really expect anyone to believe there were only 323 deaths by guns?

And here we have it....more gang shootings in the island nation that banned and confiscated guns.......

And before the anti gunners say....in a whiny voice..."But...But.....compare that to the U.S...."

Actually, and factually, the OP is wrong. Some guns were banned but others, such as sporting guns and shotguns are still allowed and are not banned. Borders are in fact easily accessible for smuggling. Has been a smugglers paradise for more than a thousand years. The Irish have a rich history of smuggling weapons in and out of Great Britain.

Through the black market, they certainly do not buy them from gun shows in parking lots. Only a dumbass would believe that. Lol

Meet me at the next gun show in Houston. I have seen it myself.

Na...

How many things on that list are used to intentionally harm or kill another person? Even a drunk driver probably doesn't intend to kill the people he runs over. Did you really expect anyone to believe there were only 323 deaths by guns?
That number is people using so-called assault weapons which really are only sporting rifles...

Yes go to the Houston gun show and see how many firearms you can buy, As compared to what you can buy on the black market. Lol

Na...

That number is people using so-called assault weapons which really are only sporting rifles...

The discussion is about guns in general. Not any specific type gun. Are you going to play dumb and say you don't know rifle deaths are mostly from mass shootings and the occasional hunting accident? The vast majority of gun deaths are from pistols.

Yes go to the Houston gun show and see how many firearms you can buy, As compared to what you can buy on the black market. Lol
Most people can not find the black market.

Why don't you want to limit accessibility in every way we can? Why do you want crooks and crazies to have as many guns as they want?

Almost zero. Mass shootings are different from criminal activity where multiple people are shot....please try to do some basic research. And those criminals are not going through the federally mandated background check that you need to pass to buy a gun....

In fact, your link to the shooting of those 5 people is likely criminal activity and not a mass public shooting....and odds are, the shooter or shooters are already felons, already banned from buying, owning or carrying the guns they used..

And the British criminals who are using guns are not able to buy them at stores...they are banned and confiscated on the island nation.....and yet they are getting them in increasing numbers...

So a mass shooting isn't a criminal activity where multiple people are shot? Your head is overheating again. Better cool it off.
In Britain, crooks are reduced to renting guns to do their crimes. They can't just buy one from an individual without a background check. Why do you want to make it easier for crooks and crazy people to have guns?
Gun shortages forcing rival gangs to 'rent weapons from middlemen' | Daily Mail Online
Gun shortage forces gangs to take turns renting SAME weapons from middlemen

Moron...our gangs do the same thing, the gang controls who gets the guns....the same thing. The FBI determines it moron....a mass public shooting is different than a gang shooting doofus....

And our criminals get around your background checks easily, they steal the guns or get a straw buyer....and our gun crime rate is going down, their gun crime rate, on an Island, where they banned guns...is going up....

Would you be in favor of stopping criminals from stealing guns, or having straw buyers? Of course you would. Gun sales without a background check is another way criminals get guns. Why don't you want to take that option from them? You support criminals easily buying guns without background checks. You should be ashamed.

You cannot stop the stealing of firearms anymore than you can stop any other crime and straw buyers are used specifically because they can pass background checks so how do you prevent straw purchases?

So you think straw purchasers and stealing are the only ways they get guns?

They don't walk into gun shops and buy guns

And their gun crime rate is going up....and their criminals are now starting to shoot to kill, they are not playing around anymore.

Surge in London gangland shootings as record 880 guns seized in a year

The number of gangland shootings in London has surged as criminals used weapons to intimidate rivals and settle disputes.

New statistics reveal “lethal barrel firearms discharges” in the capital rose by nearly 13 per cent in 2017. Police also seized a record number of guns.
——-
Detectives say they are also witnessing an increase in the number of linked shootings — most involving gangs firing weapons at rivals or their property.

We already have background checks at licensed dealers.

In fact it is law that anyone holding an FFL must perform a background check for all gun purchases and transfers.

The discussion is about guns in general. Not any specific type gun. Are you going to play dumb and say you don't know rifle deaths are mostly from mass shootings and the occasional hunting accident? The vast majority of gun deaths are from pistols.
Yes, Most people using firearms for violence are caused by handguns in the inner city in progressive controlled areas with extremely strict gun control laws.

Most people can not find the black market.
Gangbangers and the like, that’s all they use is the black market. Most firearms used for violence are stolen. Fact

Why don't you want to limit accessibility in every way we can? Why do you want crooks and crazies to have as many guns as they want?
Private sales are none of yours or my business, and certainly none of the federal government business

More frivolous gun control laws only hurt law-abiding people, they are a blessing for violent criminals. Because criminals do not obey laws… That’s why they are called criminals
How have the law-abiding people been hurt and how painful was it?

Forum List

Back