Gangbanger injures baby in suspected racially motivated attack on white family in bla

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Gangbanger injures baby in suspected racially motivated attack on white family in black neighborhood
If the races were reversed this would be the biggest news story in the United States.

Imagine for one minute that somewhere in America a black family is living in a white neighborhood. Imagine that a white man shoots up their house and injures a 19 month old baby. Then imagine that instead of condemning the violence, white neighbors blame the black victims and refuse to cooperate with police. There would be weeks of national media coverage, marches, statements by politicians. Maybe a tv movie. Groups like the SPLC would continue to cite the incident fifteen years later as an example of “racism.” It did happen, but the perp was black and the victims were white. So it’s a “hush crime.” What would be the single biggest story in the United States, is just a minor local one.
Gangbanger injures baby in suspected racially motivated attack on white family in black neighborhood

Racist hateful blacks :( If this was a bunch of whites doing this = national news for months.

White car getting owned, black one made it past:

iE0K8DeiHLayC.gif

• Banned
What does this have to do with this racist act?

Damn sorry dude, I thought your jihad was black vs. white. I saw the white car getting wrongs and was hoping to help out.

Can I still be recording secretary in the club?

So you're making a joke over a case of racial hatred? To make it worse this is a innocent little child.

WTF is wrong with you? You would be screaming if this was a gang of white thugs attacking a black family. why the difference????

Insecurities? Really. You people are sick in the fucking head.

Last edited:
Dead white babies are a joy to the Obamacult.
It just makes them happy.

Dead black kids make them happy too , they can screach with indignation, whilst using the death to play politics.
Ghouls!!

You would be screaming if this was a gang of white thugs attacking a black family. why the difference????
Again, you are wrong. You have a bizarre obsession with race and don't realize most others don't share it, so you keep attempting to paste opinions/reactions on me that I wouldn't have. The sure sign of a weak argument is when one needs to manufacture an opposing one to attack.

Hey this should get you all stiff, black car running over legs of white man. If that had been a white car running over the legs of a black man I'd be screaming about the injustice! Black car gets a free pass because its black.

CerExeh.gif

There is no evidence this shooting was racially motivated, in fact the article indicates it was retribution for calling police on local street drug sales.

^^^ No matter why is happened a baby that had nothing to do with the situation is now the one who is paying for it.

God bless you and the baby always!!!

Holly

P.S. May the people behind this get what it is that they deserve.

I'm glad my family and I don't live in a monkey neigborhood

There is no evidence this shooting was racially motivated, in fact the article indicates it was retribution for calling police on local street drug sales.

The point the op was trying to make was public reaction. Had it been a black baby harmed in a white neighborhood, liberal press would make this a national headline. Since it was a white baby being harmed in a black neighborhood, you find this story on the forums.

The title of thread does say suspected racially motivated attack.

The baby had one small minor cut on it's head from a piece of flying glass. It was treated at the scene.

That and it looks like snitch retaliation, it hardly rises to level of a national event.

The baby had one small minor cut on it's head from a piece of flying glass. It was treated at the scene.

That and it looks like snitch retaliation, it hardly rises to level of a national event.

These people believe that their issues should be the media's issues, shows you that they know nothing about owning and operating a business.

But if the baby had been black and the neighborhood white, it WOULD have been a national event, whether there was evidence of racial motivation or not.

Forum List

Back