GAO Opens Investigation Into Planned Parenthood's Use Of Taxpayer Money...

AMERICAN tax dollars going overseas to fund foreign baby slaughter-- it's not enough to fund the slaughter of American babies for this President..

"Planned Parenthood performed a record 333,964 abortions last year – almost 1 million in the past three years," Vitter said. "At the same time, they also received more federal taxpayer dollars than ever before – a record $542 million, an 11 percent increase over the past two years. Planned Parenthood and other organizations that provide abortions clearly benefit from Uncle Sam, but there's no accounting to prove how they actually use that money. This GAO report would shine a light on how our tax dollars are being spent."

GAO to Audit Planned Parenthood, Abortion Providers That Receive Taxpayer Funding

"Planned Parenthood, which derives $540 million a year in taxpayer dollars, is simply not managing taxpayer dollars well, and it needs to be held accountable; and American taxpayers deserve to know how their tax dollars are being spent. And it should not be allocated to organizations, such as Planned Parenthood, that are abusing the program – at least wasteful in the way in which they do it, and probably fraudulent as well."

http://m.christianpost.com/news/gao...oviders-that-receive-taxpayer-funding-101819/

Last edited:
Its time for Government to remove itself from the Baby-Murdering Business. It's time to defund Planned Parenthood and move on.

The REID - DEMOCRAT SENATE and RINO Republicrats:

CNSNews.com) - In a blow to pro-life Americans, the U.S. Senate voted 52-46 on Tuesday to repeal a Reagan-era policy that blocks U.S. aid from flowing to foreign groups that perform or advocate abortion.
The amendment that passed on Tuesday was attached to a State Department funding bill. It was sponsored by Democrat Barbara Boxer of California and Republican Olympia Snowe of Maine.

Snowe said the policy "infringes on a woman's right to personal, private medical care. This is a question of making sensible medical care available to women."

Abortions Funded By American Tax Dollars

Okay. I see I am dealing with a couple of idiots.

I plainly said the money for PP is indirectly funding abortions.

I'm pro-life, dumbasses. But you go right ahead and masturbate each other.

One of the best ideas that you've thrown out there. Saves on condoms too. WIN WIN

Forum List

Back