Planned Parenthood doing record number of abortions

Not all, but the vast majority are poor folk, and the vast majority of poor folk are minorities.

Do facts cause you to get angry?

In fact, I read about a white middle class girl in Manhattan who wanted to have a baby with her live in. However, when she got pregnant, she realized she was going to have twins. Well, that was a problem because she felt she could only afford the one and still live in Manhattan, otherwise, she would have had to move to Jersey.

So, she selectively aborted the one.
Well no shit, who wants to live in Jersey.

Seriously, we all make decisions based on what we can do. It’s up to that person and only that person. There’s no room for politicians.

Well no shit, who wants to live in Jersey.

Seriously, we all make decisions based on what we can do. It’s up to that person and only that person. There’s no room for politicians.
If you don't want abortion to be a political topic, then you first need to withdraw government tax money from it.

But as we all know, that will never happen.

Try again.

If you don't want abortion to be a political topic, then you first need to withdraw government tax money from it.

But as we all know, that will never happen.

Try again.
Show me where tax money is paying for it.

Show me where tax money is paying for it.
I just showed you in the article, about $700 million of taxpayer money went to Planned Parenthood whose primary money making activity is abortion.

I just showed you in the article, about $700 million of taxpayer money went to Planned Parenthood whose primary money making activity is abortion.
Yes, you posted that number. But no money paid to PP can be spent on abortion services per Hyde.

So, what are you claiming?

BTW, their primary focus is health services for low income people.

About a thousand a day, which is a record for them.

Planned Parenthood abortions, then, are the fourth-leading cause of death in the U.S. for that year, behind only heart disease, cancer, and COVID-related deaths. They do little else with their time other than kill the unborn.

It seems overturning Dobbs has released the hounds of hell upon the unborn.

Meanwhile, the government provides them around $700 million of your tax dollars, which is about a third of their revenue.

The government is in the business of exterminating the American people.

View attachment 934129
Great another thread with a bunch of incels sitting around talking about abortion.

I doubt you would ever get any media admitting to which race is being targeted

Suffice it to say, 86% of Planned Parenthood centers are in Black neighborhoods

That's one of the reasons that I maintain that the numbers of blacks in the country are grossly overestimated. That and their willingness to kill each other off in wholesale lots.

I figure 11% at best.

About a thousand a day, which is a record for them.

Planned Parenthood abortions, then, are the fourth-leading cause of death in the U.S. for that year, behind only heart disease, cancer, and COVID-related deaths. They do little else with their time other than kill the unborn.

It seems overturning Dobbs has released the hounds of hell upon the unborn.

Meanwhile, the government provides them around $700 million of your tax dollars, which is about a third of their revenue.

The government is in the business of exterminating the American people.

View attachment 934129
Hey now, we're told by pro-abortionists that Planned parenthood does NOT perform abortions.

Hey now, we're told by pro-abortionists that Planned parenthood does NOT perform abortions.
This coming from the same people who can't tell us what a woman is but will tell us when life begins.

Forum List

Back