Garland appoints Robert Hur as special counsel to investigate discovery of Biden classified docs. Hur served as US Attorney during Trump Adminstration

Guess what, this was just a silly mistake and I'm sure Biden is totally innocent of anything. I'm just hoping this isn't another special counsel like starr who started with the banking problem and ended up with a BJ like five years later. Ridiculous TOP hatchet job.
Mistakes happen....but the big issue is that he took top secret documents and put them in a folder he labeled "personal" - that shows intent.

Yeah. A few documents locked up in some office safe somewhere is bad but they did return them when they were found. But holy shit, documents found in his garage?

Even the most ardent Biden supporters should at the minimum be pissed about this
As Barack Obama pointed out...you should never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to "fuck things up"! Of course he kept classified documents in his garage! It's what you do when you're a MORON!

I have only one question for Merrick Garland! Why haven't you also appointed a Special Council to look into Hunter Biden and the Biden family's cashing in Joe's political positions? That should have been done two years ago if you weren't such a political hack!

As Barack Obama pointed out...you should never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to "fuck things up"! Of course he kept classified documents in his garage! It's what you do when you're a MORON!

I have only one question for Merrick Garland! Why haven't you also appointed a Special Council to look into Hunter Biden and the Biden family's cashing in Joe's political positions? That should have been done two years ago if you weren't such a political hack!

Only special counsels are reserved for politicians; as Special Counsels = Special Treatment!
So let endemic corruption flow, and resume your normal activities.

Guess what, this was just a silly mistake and I'm sure Biden is totally innocent of anything. I'm just hoping this isn't another special counsel like starr who started with the banking problem and ended up with a BJ like five years later. Ridiculous TOP hatchet job.
giphy-S.gif

Just think about how STUPID you'd have to be after knowing that you've sicced the FBI on Trump because he allegedly has sensitive documents locked up at Mar A Lago...yet YOU DON'T TAKE THE SENSITIVE DOCUMENTS THAT YOU HAVE SITTING IN YOUR GARAGE AND LOCK THEM UP IN A SAFE SO NOBODY WILL EVER FIND THEM!!!!!
That's how stupid the man running our country IS! God help us all!

WOW, this has really gotten your panties in a twist. All you can do is childishly attack President Trump. I am so impressed!

You might scale it back a bit since the news is getting worse by the day I mean HOUR.

Earth to Clipper, this thread is about the disaster now surrounding the BIDEN administration and finding TOP SECRET in THREE locations.

From yesterday
Hidden%20documents%202023%2001%2011-X2.jpg

Then today...
2023%2001%2012%20Timeline-X3.jpg

Lest you forgot...

Earth to Markle, Jack Smith just issued supeonas to members of Trump's gang such as Rudy & The Kraken Lady & he's going to turn one of them over to nail Trump's ass to the wall.

Now cry some more.

Mistakes happen....but the big issue is that he took top secret documents and put them in a folder he labeled "personal" - that shows intent.

Or utter stupidity, which is also plausible, though not a valid defense.

"I thought, what data was in there that may compromise sources and methods," the president said in an interview with CBS's 60 Minutes. "Totally irresponsible."

-Biden

Joe Biden was shocked that anyone could be irresponsible enough to unknowingly have classified material. Brilliant!

This. This is where a serious investigation needs to be done to find out why all these Boomers have all these secret docs just laying around. Where is the control? Why do they get to have them in the first place?
NOW you're catching on.

It's about the security.

It ain't about whodunnit.

Just think about how STUPID you'd have to be after knowing that you've sicced the FBI on Trump because he allegedly has sensitive documents locked up at Mar A Lago...yet YOU DON'T TAKE THE SENSITIVE DOCUMENTS THAT YOU HAVE SITTING IN YOUR GARAGE AND LOCK THEM UP IN A SAFE SO NOBODY WILL EVER FIND THEM!!!!!
That's how stupid the man running our country IS! God help us all!
Obviously Biden did not know he had them duh.... A real criminal lol.

Well we all know that trumpers will not accept any results that they don't like. Despite the fact that he is a Republican trump appointed US attorney, If he finds that Biden didn't do anything criminal the trump Cult will call him a deep state conspirator.

Forum List

Back