Garland appoints Robert Hur as special counsel to investigate discovery of Biden classified docs. Hur served as US Attorney during Trump Adminstration

Obviously Biden did not know he had them duh.... A real criminal lol.
Mike%20Tyson-Th.gif

As we all know nothing speaks security like a locked garage.

Asked Thursday why documents were kept in his garage, presumably near his Corvette, Biden told reporters: "By the way, my Corvette’s in a locked garage, so it’s not like they’re sitting out in the street."
"People know I take classified documents and classified material seriously," he added.

1. Mar a Lago has security and documents were under lock and key. Biden has docs in his garage by his corvette.

2. Media take pictures at mar a lago, none of Biden’s docs

3. DOJ gives Biden’s people months to go through and investigate themselves, but raided Trumps house immediately like Seal Team 6.

4. The DOJ held the info of Biden’s docs until after the election.

Trumps treatment was clearly political, meant to just toss charges and create visual chaos around him. Meanwhile, I think Garland (an Obama/Biden SCOTUS nominee) sees the committees forming by the GOP house to look into their activism and corruption and wants to put on a show of “see? I go after Biden too!” Well.. even if true, certainly not in the same way, and in a protective manner, with kid gloves.

No longer do you hear Democrats/leftists saying having classified documents illegally is a danger to democracy and a major crime that should be prosecuted.. that stance they proclaimed has vanished in thin air.. POOF! Gone. That’s how you know their “standards” they used to demonize Trump are a fraud.

Last edited:
Mistakes happen....but the big issue is that he took top secret documents and put them in a folder he labeled "personal" - that shows intent.
The intent is not relevant. As I understand, it is not unlike you getting pulled over doing 85 but the speed limit is 70. The law does not require that the government prove you intended to speed. You were speeding, write the check.

Not only was "Personal" written on the folder, but it was also in a box containing documents concerning funeral arrangements for President Biden's son, Beau.

Is it possible to compare the handwriting on the envelope with other known samples? What about DNA? Who handled the envelope?

It seems to me that Elon Musk lit the fuse and the doo-doo has hit the fan in an astonishing manner.

The intent is not relevant. As I understand, it is not unlike you getting pulled over doing 85 but the speed limit is 70. The law does not require that the government prove you intended to speed. You were speeding, write the check.

Not only was "Personal" written on the folder, but it was also in a box containing documents concerning funeral arrangements for President Biden's son, Beau.

Is it possible to compare the handwriting on the envelope with other known samples? What about DNA? Who handled the envelope?

It seems to me that Elon Musk lit the fuse and the doo-doo has hit the fan in an astonishing manner.
i agree with speeding…but espionage act requires intent…don’t you recall the clinton standard comey established?

1. Mar a Lago has security and documents were under lock and key. Biden has docs in his garage by his corvette.

2. Media take pictures at mar a lago, none of Biden’s docs

3. DOJ gives Biden’s people months to go through and investigate themselves, but raided Trumps house immediately like Seal Team 6.

4. The DOJ held the info of Biden’s docs until after the election.

Trumps treatment was clearly political, meant to just toss charges and create visual chaos around him. Meanwhile, I think Garland (an Obama/Biden SCOTUS nominee) sees the committees forming by the GOP house to look into their activism and corruption and wants to put on a show of “see? I go after Biden too!” Well.. even if true, certainly not in the same way, and in a protective manner, with kid gloves.

No longer do you hear Democrats/leftists saying having classified documents illegally is a danger to democracy and a major crime that should be prosecuted.. that stance they proclaimed has vanished in thin air.. POOF! Gone. That’s how you know their “standards” they used to demonize Trump are a fraud.
Might be because Biden is a highly respected longtime politician with absolutely no marks against them. Meanwhile the orange criminal pervert con man clown is a disgrace and an incredible liar and God knows what he's up to, the scumbag.... These documents are at least six years old and nobody missed them. He is a bit of an idiot but everything your propaganda machine goes on about with hunter and biden's brother and whatever have all been investigated multiple times and there's nothing there. Just your total BS repeated endlessly for years.

Might be because Biden is a highly respected longtime politician with absolutely no marks against them. Meanwhile the orange criminal pervert con man clown is a disgrace and an incredible liar and God knows what he's up to, the scumbag.... These documents are at least six years old and nobody missed them. He is a bit of an idiot but everything your propaganda machine goes on about with hunter and biden's brother and whatever have all been investigated multiple times and there's nothing there. Just your total BS repeated endlessly for years.

It's hard to believe you're dumb enough to think Biden was less corrupt than Trump.

But, you all made your bed going after Trump about the documents, so now we get to laugh at you while Biden gets busted for the exact same thing.

LOL

It's hard to believe you're dumb enough to think Biden was less corrupt than Trump.

But, you all made your bed going after Trump about the documents, so now we get to laugh at you while Biden gets busted for the exact same thing.

LOL
totally different, biden's are at least six years old and he gave them back as soon as his people found them. Meanwhile trump lied and lied and lied again for a year before the archive finally had that raid. Just a tiny bit different plus everybody knows Biden is honest at this point except for total dupes like you, while trump is a lying thieving POS criminal...

It's really sad that you're so dumb you don't realize that makes it much, much worse than what Trump allegedly did.

But, you're a cultist, and cultists are often dumber than dogshit.
Good one lol... so explain it to me, how are old classified worse than new classified? When one side has every respected journalist in the world on their side and the other has one proven scumbag and one TV channel and three newspapers, that's a cult duhhhhh, super chump of big oil and big money and garbage propaganda...

Good one lol... so explain it to me, how are old classified worse than new classified? When one side has every respected journalist in the world on their side and the other has one proven scumbag and one TV channel and three newspapers, that's a cult duhhhhh, super chump of big oil and big money and garbage propaganda...

Six plus years sitting in an unsecured garage, an unsecured office, and who knows where else. Thousands of people had access to the documents during that time.

Joe Biden is a threat to national security and our democracy, and so are you if you support him.

Six plus years sitting in an unsecured garage, an unsecured office, and who knows where else. Thousands of people had access to the documents during that time.

Joe Biden is a threat to national security and our democracy, and so are you if you support him.
But not the guy who tried to overturn an election to stay president lol... you're out of your mind. Whoops change the channel. You believe a lot of conspiracy quack theories.

But not the guy who tried to overturn an election to stay president lol... you're out of your mind. Whoops change the channel.

Nice dodge. Your "president" left top secret classified documents in his fucking garage and in his crackhead son's office for at least six years.

Joe Biden is a threat to national security and our democracy. Clear and present danger, he should be removed from office immediately.

totally different, biden's are at least six years old and he gave them back as soon as his people found them. Meanwhile trump lied and lied and lied again for a year before the archive finally had that raid. Just a tiny bit different plus everybody knows Biden is honest at this point except for total dupes like you, while trump is a lying thieving POS criminal...
he gave them back as soon as people discovered them? wow…so he’s been hiding his stolen property for six years and then when someone snitched he turned them over!? haha wow

Forum List

Back