Gary Johnson: Donald Trump is racist

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
""He has said 100 things that would disqualify anyone else from running for president but doesn't seem to affect him," he told CNN's Brianna Keilar in an interview aired Sunday on "State of the Union." "It's racist."
Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson:Trump says 'racist' things - CNNPolitics.com

Johnson is cool. I like Johnson.

Conservatives in this thread are hereby encouraged to make the case that Trump is not racist.
Also tell me what you think about Johnson. Please insult Johnson while you're at it.

CkojCT9UUAA1SzH.jpg

""He has said 100 things that would disqualify anyone else from running for president but doesn't seem to affect him," he told CNN's Brianna Keilar in an interview aired Sunday on "State of the Union." "It's racist."

Conservatives in this thread are hereby encouraged to make the case that Trump is not racist.
Also tell me what you think about Johnson. Please insult Johnson while you're at it.

I kind of like Johnson. I don't know if I'm going to vote for him yet. obviously, voting for NaziTrump isn't an option, but Hillary is in no danger of losing my state, so I have some latitude.

That said, Johnson probably can't win. If he gets over 5%, the Libertarians will be entitled to matching funds for years.

What does he say about the pantsuit?

Gary Johnson is an open and admitted drug addict. Who cares what comes out of his drug addled mind?

What does he say about the pantsuit?
He says "Hey dude, what was the question?"

I kind of like Johnson. I don't know if I'm going to vote for him yet. obviously, voting for NaziTrump isn't an option, but Hillary is in no danger of losing my state, so I have some latitude.

That said, Johnson probably can't win. If he gets over 5%, the Libertarians will be entitled to matching funds for years.
Joe where have you been? We were terribly worried that you might have been murdered in a drive by in gun control Chicago. Ironic no?

So glad to see you are okay.

What has Trump said that proves he is a racist?
Back to one of the lefts tactics,keep repeating a falsehood long enough the sheep start to think it's true.

How many people has Trump created a job for.I won't single out blacks,or Latinos,or any minority group,the only lable that should be used is they are people,this insistence for labels and pigeon holing people just pushes the division in this great nation.A sickness that has only grown the last 8 years.

Forum List

Back