Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Donald Trump is afraid of 'strong women, of Latino women'

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Donald Trump is afraid of 'strong women, of Latino women'
December 24, 2019, 9:47 AM EST

WASHINGTON – Freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said President Donald Trump is afraid of "strong" and "Latino women."

Speaking to Spanish-language television news “Noticias Telemundo,” Ocasio-Cortez said in an interview that aired Sunday that Trump "has a lot of problems: he is a racist, he is anti-immigrant and more than that… his administration is corrupt."

"He has a track record: he is afraid of strong women, of Latino women, he is unethical,” she continued.

Ocasio-Cortez stated during the interview that "If the President thinks I am crazy…It would actually be a problem if he would agree with my ideas."

She continued that “This president was elected for a reason with which I disagree.”

There were many economic problems, opportunities ... and those were the reasons to choose it. He hasn't fixed them, but I think the themes of this Bernie campaign are positive, not negative,” she stated.

Can anyone translate what she said into English? "“There were many economic problems, opportunities ... and those were the reasons to choose it. He hasn't fixed them, but I think the themes of this Bernie campaign are positive, not negative,” she stated."

In the communist article praising the summa cum laude they also stated

"Ocasio-Cortez has become one of the most-known first-term congressional members after defeating a well-known and powerful Republican incumbent in New York's 14th congressional district in 2018"

This is incorrect! She defeated a ten-year Democrat.

So why isn’t there a strong Latin woman as the front runner for the Dems?

Seems Dems are just as afraid of strong Latin women too.

It's predictable that bimbos will stand for each other and I don't blame yo for that. You're just too stupid to know what facts are. To give you example, no, world is NOT going to end in 12 years.

Anyone who believes in Donald Trump and anything he says, is in no position to call others "too supid to know that the facts are". And who said that the world was going to end in 12 years? No one.

She actually said, "the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change."

Her saying it doesn't make it true, any more than Donald Trump saying he's doing a great job, makes that true either.

In what way is Trump doing a bad job?

He's doing things she doesn't like.

How dare he!

It’s determined by your ability to separate bullshit from fact and not be fooled by the former. Trump hates that.

It’s having the strength to stand up for what’s right, and not to back down when threatened. Something else Trump hates.

It's predictable that bimbos will stand for each other and I don't blame yo for that. You're just too stupid to know what facts are. To give you example, no, world is NOT going to end in 12 years.

Anyone who believes in Donald Trump and anything he says, is in no position to call others "too supid to know that the facts are". And who said that the world was going to end in 12 years? No one.

She actually said, "the world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change."

Her saying it doesn't make it true, any more than Donald Trump saying he's doing a great job, makes that true either.

Maybe he is not grabbing her pussy in the way that she prefers.

Last edited:

Maybe he is not grabbing her pussy in the way that she prefers.

It's a crock....if he was afraid of strong women why would he have Kelly Anne Conway as first assistant?
Not only is she STRONG her husband is a dedicated Trump hater. But still she works for the POTUS.
AOC is losing relevancy quickly and just looking for ways not to be dumped out on her ass next election.

JO

December 24, 2019, 9:47 AM EST

WASHINGTON – Freshman Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., said President Donald Trump is afraid of "strong" and "Latino women."

Speaking to Spanish-language television news “Noticias Telemundo,” Ocasio-Cortez said in an interview that aired Sunday that Trump "has a lot of problems: he is a racist, he is anti-immigrant and more than that… his administration is corrupt."

"He has a track record: he is afraid of strong women, of Latino women, he is unethical,” she continued.

Ocasio-Cortez stated during the interview that "If the President thinks I am crazy…It would actually be a problem if he would agree with my ideas."

She continued that “This president was elected for a reason with which I disagree.”

There were many economic problems, opportunities ... and those were the reasons to choose it. He hasn't fixed them, but I think the themes of this Bernie campaign are positive, not negative,” she stated.

Can anyone translate what she said into English? "“There were many economic problems, opportunities ... and those were the reasons to choose it. He hasn't fixed them, but I think the themes of this Bernie campaign are positive, not negative,” she stated."

In the communist article praising the summa cum laude they also stated

"Ocasio-Cortez has become one of the most-known first-term congressional members after defeating a well-known and powerful Republican incumbent in New York's 14th congressional district in 2018"

This is incorrect! She defeated a ten-year Democrat.

So why isn’t there a strong Latin woman as the front runner for the Dems?

Seems Dems are just as afraid of strong Latin women too.

AOC is proof that they can't find any "strong Latina women", so they're left with crazy, loud Latina women instead.

The left claim Trump is an evil murderous mob boss, then they claim he's afraid of bimbo Dem women. So which is it libs hmmm? You idiots can't keep all your lies straight. :eusa_hand:

Kinda like how Bush went from a dunce to a political mastermind depending on which way the wind was blowing.

Dem's are such LIARS they are dishonest to their core. Unable to win an election on the issues they LIE.
America itself is a lie and the donor class always has it covered "either" way.

"You don’t have to be a leftist or a liberal to worry that the demented fascist oligarch Donald Trump might try to negate the United States republic’s electoral process and term limits. Consider the following statement from the distinguished conservative scholar and American Enterprise Institute fellow Norm Ornstein last week:

It seems clear that [Attorney General William Barr] will do or enable anything to keep Trump in office. And Trump will do anything to stay there. Suspension of the election, negation of the results, declaration of martial law are not simply fanciful, alarmist or crazy things to throw out there or to contemplate. Members of Congress, governors and state legislators, leaders in civil society, lawyers, law enforcement figures and the military need to be thinking now about how they might respond” (emphasis added).

Ornstein wrote this on the same day that Trump told another of his many permanent neofascistic campaign rallies that he might remain in office for as long as another 29 years. The previous Sunday, Trump had jested about staying in the White House beyond the end of his term, calling it “not a bad idea.” It’s been a recurrent Trump “joke” across his presidency, with many previous iterations."

As that "other" party resists and opposes? Nope.

"Any doubts as to the cringingly compliant nature of most Congressional Democrats’ opposition to such a neofascistic White House should have ended on Dec. 17, two days before the impeachment vote. That’s when the majority of House Democrats voted for a “national security” measure, thus granting Trump $1.4 billion to build his nativist southern border wall and setting no limits on his ability to transfer money from the military budget to construct his vicious barrier.

Democrats also dropped a bill that would have outlawed “surprise” medical bills (the often exorbitant charges patients face when they go to hospitals that accept their insurance but are treated by doctors who do not) and signed off on a $738 billion Pentagon funding bill. “One of the most expensive military measures in the nation’s history,” as The New York Times put it, this “defense” (empire) funding bill granted Trump his dream of a Space Force as a new, sixth branch of the U.S. military."

Is This Goodbye to the American Republic?
TRUMP WILL SUSPEND THE ELECTIONS AND DECLARE MARTIAL LAW

Yeah, you yo-yos said the same thing about Bush. How'd that work out for you?

If you didn't have hyper-emotional fear-mongering, you wouldn't have anything at all.

Forum List

Back