Gary Johnson's Libertarian VP Pick: 5 Round Rifles Are Weapons Of Mass Destruction

I'm starting to really check out Johnson and I don't like him at all. He's in this only to hand the election to Clinton. He was at a town hall with Anderson Cooper and went after Trump while defending Hillary over the email scandals.

Odd thing as well. He actually got funding from Freddy Mac. How weird is that?

Good find on this VP.

Last edited:

I'm starting to really check out Johnson and I don't like him at all. He's in this only to hand the election to Clinton. He was at a town hall with Anderson Cooper and went after Trump while defending Hillary over the email scandals.

Good find on his VP.
With his VP's stupid comments on calling a 5 round rifle a weapon of mass destruction, he'll suck more gun hating Hillary supporters to Gary. Let him siphon away which will help Trump.

Good find on his VP.
With his VP's stupid comments on calling a 5 round rifle a weapon of mass destruction, he'll suck more gun hating Hillary supporters to Gary. Let him siphon away which will help Trump.

Great article btw. Thanks.

Forum List

Back