Gas Prices Dropping Because Global Economy Awful. Expect That To Hurt Americans As Well.

Everyone knows gas prices are dropping because demand around the world is dropping for just about everything.

That means demand for people's jobs and services will drop too.

Expect the global slowdown to impact our own job market. A lower gas price won't be much consolation if more people become jobless.

The root of the problem???

Big spenders around the globe are driving their economies into the ditch. Just like Obama's doing.

What's Obama spending?

Isn't it interesting.

When gas prices were rising, it was bad and it was Obama's fault.

Now, gas prices are falling, and it's bad and it's Obama's fault.

...that is rightwing propaganda in its purest form.

I can't help you're too stupid to follow economic issues. I know plenty of people with just high school educations that get it because they read various sources....not liberal prop like you do.

the obama administration has imposed a de facto moratorium on exploration and drilling in the gulf by using the EPA to create punitive "regulations" which are nearly impossible to comply with.

Remember, he said he wanted u.s. gasoline rates to be comparable to european rates.

..and then there's his war on coal.He promised to bankrupt them....and that's another example of "regulating" an energy industry right out of business.
thats why oil expansion has flourished under Obama. Privately and not. The idea of being honest escapes you doesnt it.

Please explain "why oil expansion has flourished under Obama."

Everyone knows gas prices are dropping because demand around the world is dropping for just about everything.

Expect the global slowdown to impact our own job market. A lower gas price won't be much consolation if more people become jobless.

Big spenders around the globe are driving their economies into the ditch. Just like Obama's doing.
You truly are a ridiculous partisan loon.

They probably didn't teach it in the law school you went to because your law school was a cracker jack box, but that's called "projecting."

YOU are the ridiculous partisan loon.

Get it?
Got it?

The American people are about to shove it down your throat in a few days.

The global economy is contracting. Is that really hard for you to grasp???????

The Knee Jerk robots are so programmed that they can't even grasp the concept, let alone make an intelligent comment.

Isn't it interesting.

I can't help you're too stupid to follow economic issues. I know plenty of people with just high school educations that get it because they read various sources....not liberal prop like you do.

What did I get wrong?

Did the Obama haters not attack him and blame him for higher oil prices when prices were going up?

Do you want to dispute that? No, you can't. So I'm right on that point.

Are you not now trying to blame Obama for falling oil prices? Yes you are.

So again what did I get wrong?

The Knee Jerk robots are so programmed that they can't even grasp the concept, let alone make an intelligent comment.

What's your problem? Do you want to dispute that the anti-Obama derangement crowd has now tried to blame Obama for both rising and falling oil prices?

Let's hear it, big talker.

Can we rely on this prediction of yours to be as prescient as your prediction that ending QE was going to crash the stock market?

lolol

Any examples?

Thought so. After all, congress handles the purse strings. Just like they did under Bush for 6 years with a Republican congress. Remember? Bush Tax Cuts - three trillion, Iraq - three trillion, Medicare part D - at least a trillion, the deregulated economy? Unknown trillions lost when it crashed. The cost of losing more than 40,000 factories under Bush? Unknown trillions lost when they closed.

No one hurts America more than Republicans. Shitty losing policies from shitstains.

Any examples?

Thought so. After all, congress handles the purse strings. Just like they did under Bush for 6 years with a Republican congress. Remember? Bush Tax Cuts - three trillion, Iraq - three trillion, Medicare part D - at least a trillion, the deregulated economy? Unknown trillions lost when it crashed. The cost of losing more than 40,000 factories under Bush? Unknown trillions lost when they closed.

No one hurts America more than Republicans. Shitty losing policies from shitstains.

Study the Reagan years. I mean from a real history book, not the rags you read. Then you'll get what's wrong with the entire fricken global economy.

Isn't it interesting.

What did I get wrong?

Did the Obama haters not attack him and blame him for higher oil prices when prices were going up?

Do you have any idea how many variables are involved in what drives gas prices????? You have to look at all of them.

Can we rely on this prediction of yours to be as prescient as your prediction that ending QE was going to crash the stock market?

lolol

It's a fucking fed driven bubble.

Guess who was on Neil Cavuto just YESTERDAY saying the same thing?

Jack Welch.

The guy that could do more in his sleep than you could your entire life.

Isn't it interesting.

What did I get wrong?

Do you have any idea how many variables are involved in what drives gas prices????? You have to look at all of them.
about 5.

the obama administration has imposed a de facto moratorium on exploration and drilling in the gulf by using the EPA to create punitive "regulations" which are nearly impossible to comply with.

The u.s. could be energy independent and gasoline prices could be maintained at lower rates and not variable according to changing world politics

Remember, he said he wanted u.s. gasoline rates to be comparable to european rates.

..and then there's his war on coal.He promised to bankrupt them....and that's another example of "regulating" an energy industry right out of business.

You know when Tucker Carlson gives credit where credit is due, it's time to mea culpa....
So much for the Dictator in Chief screwing around with the oil 'bidness'.

US Oil Production Booms While OPEC Flounders
US Oil Production Booms While OPEC Flounders The Daily Caller

Instability in the Middle East is posing problems for OPEC, the world’s largest oil cartel. The cartel may have trouble producing enough oil to meet demand later this year, according to energy analysts.

But in the U.S., oil production continues to boom, reaching a 28-year high last week, rising 78,000 barrels per day to reach 8.428 million close to the 1970 all-time production high of 9.6 million barrels per day.

“Growing domestic production of natural gas and oil continues to reshape the U.S. energy economy, with crude oil approaching the 1970 all-time high of 9.6 million barrels per day,” according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), the statistics and forecasting arm of the Energy Department.

Last edited:
Isn't it interesting.

Ain't that the truth? This confirms their real problem is a black man living in the White House.

ah yes, this is the narrative by the right now.
Gas prices high=bad. Gas prices low=bad.

Furthermore gas is dropping for a few reasons. Demand being one but also because they are making more and more and not stopping. Which you have been explained over and over again and constantly just skew your threads....whatever lgs.

My threads are a counter to THE FUCKING LIBERAL LIARS WHO CLAIM OBAMA HAS MADE THE PRICES DROP ON PURPOSE. Yes it's not a simple issue but a thread title only allows so many charcters.

Anything else you'd like me to clear up?
blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. you are parroting fox news and nothing more.

Sounds like a personal problem on the order of delusion. I don't know of any liberals, liars or otherwise, who claim Obama arbitrarily made oil prices drop.

Forum List

Back