Gas Prices Dropping Because Global Economy Awful. Expect That To Hurt Americans As Well.

Isn't it interesting.

When gas prices were rising, it was bad and it was Obama's fault.

Now, gas prices are falling, and it's bad and it's Obama's fault.

...that is rightwing propaganda in its purest form.
EconTwit, your thread is toast. Try going for math and facts next time. Less crash and burn that way.

She usually makes 5-6 threads out of spite.Multiple crashes and burns are far more enjoyable.

Sounds like alcohol might be involved.

VICTORY.

Once a lib has to start mentioning alcohol, it's a sure sign they've lost the argument.

LMAO.

You're a lightweight.

Pick up some econ books, sugar. Pick up a paper. Even the lib rags agree with my OP. IDIOT.

Show us the articles from the liberal media saying that lower oil is a bad thing AND Obama's fault.
I'm sure they are with the proof that she was in Iraq...somewhere in the ether

The President has very little control over the price of gasoline. Giving the Preisdent credit or blame for lower or higher gas prices is just silly.

Last edited:
You truly are a ridiculous partisan loon.

They probably didn't teach it in the law school you went to because your law school was a cracker jack box, but that's called "projecting."

YOU are the ridiculous partisan loon

Get it?
Got it?

The American people are about to shove it down your throat in a few days.

The global economy is contracting. Is that really hard for you to grasp???????

Actually you are right, the global economy is certainly slowing down again, which will eventually effect the US. The US will have another recession. When it does, all fingers from a specific ideology will ignore what caused the slowdown and blame one man. The other ideology will point at congress and blame them because of who controls the Hill. Partisanship again will reach another new low. The country will become even more divided. All because of all the nut jobs who worship their ideology and ignore the real world. It's fucking pathetic and ignorant. No wonder much of the world thinks Americas are idiots. We are the most ideologically divided country in the world.
"YOU are the ridiculous partisan loon" :laugh: Good one EC, good one!

The global economy is a mess because most of the world's leaders are Keynesian big spenders. But since all the libs on this thread are breathtakingly uneducated about what that means, I wouldn't help to begin trying to educate you.

It's just easier to watch the American people shove it down your libbie fucking throats in a few days.

LOL

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I can always tell when someone's at the end of their tether when they resort to emoticons.

Here's a clue for you: The Republicans who get the Senate seats don't care about you anymore than they care about me.

So have you picked up the lib rags that agree with my OP yet, darling????

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

You don't read anything but your own posts, much less "various sources".

Isn't it interesting.

EconTwit, your thread is toast. Try going for math and facts next time. Less crash and burn that way.

She usually makes 5-6 threads out of spite.Multiple crashes and burns are far more enjoyable.

VICTORY.

Once a lib has to start mentioning alcohol, it's a sure sign they've lost the argument.

LMAO.

You're a lightweight.

Pick up some econ books, sugar. Pick up a paper. Even the lib rags agree with my OP. IDIOT.

Show us the articles from the liberal media saying that lower oil is a bad thing AND Obama's fault.

Show me an article that says martians are running the White House.

What an idiot.

Global economy, moron. That means interconnectedness of the world, stupid.

LMAO

Isn't it interesting.

I can't help you're too stupid to follow economic issues. I know plenty of people with just high school educations that get it because they read various sources....not liberal prop like you do.

I know plenty of high school grads who will prove their point with hard data, unlike you who seems to be content to just blather rhetoric.

No one offers less evidence to support their claims than EC. She's the worst poser I've ever seen.

And coming apart as we speak...It's pixelated meltdown.

She claims to be working on her doctorate in Economics.

Has anyone seen ANY posts by her that even come close to evincing that level of education?

I wouldn't care less if the oil companies took it on the chin. Frankly it got sickening hearing of "record profits, record profits.". Let them feel the pinch too. Good.

Isn't it interesting.

VICTORY.

LMAO.

You're a lightweight.

Show me an article that says martians are running the White House.

What an idiot.

Global economy, moron. That means interconnectedness of the world, stupid.

LMAO

Ok, so you can't produce any articles blaming Obama for the slowdown in India and China.

So your thread is just one more baseless rant.

Remeber that EC has a high school degree and parties in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

In the meantime, the lower energy demand is not hurting us in the US.

Isn't it interesting.

I can't help you're too stupid to follow economic issues. I know plenty of people with just high school educations that get it because they read various sources....not liberal prop like you do.

I know plenty of high school grads who will prove their point with hard data, unlike you who seems to be content to just blather rhetoric.

No one offers less evidence to support their claims than EC. She's the worst poser I've ever seen.

Has anyone seen ANY posts by her that even come close to evincing that level of education?

The poster isn't a "she"more than likely. I doubt the person writing (female or otherwise) has been in a classroom in years

Awww look, all my favorite tools are bumping my thread for me while I go do important stuff. As long as you're keeping the title of this thread in front of people's faces.....I'm a very happy camper. :) Thanks, idiots. LOL

Now, as for the topic, the fact the global economy is contracting is very bad news. You havn't begun to figure out how bad early next year's going to be.

It's not like there is an oversupply of crude on the market...
Isn't it interesting.

She's too slow and overly emotional...sort of like a high school chick with no prom date. She's working on her GED, maybe.

The poster isn't a "she"more than likely. I doubt the person writing (female or otherwise) has been in a classroom in years

BUSTED!! You're right Candy fat ass! I didn't even graduate from high school! I never made it to the 3rd grade. LOL.

But I certainly understand how the global economy works. LMAO

Toodles

Awww look, all my favorite tools are bumping my thread for me while I go do important stuff. As long as you're keeping the title of this thread in front of people's faces.....I'm a very happy camper. :) Thanks, idiots. LOL

Now, as for the topic, the fact the global economy is contracting is very bad news. You havn't begun to figure out how bad early next year's going to be.

Hey, well then Mitt Angel-Pants Romney and Queen Ann will probably throw their Temple badges back into the ring. Cheer up.

BUSTED!! You're right Candy fat ass! I didn't even graduate from high school! I never made it to the 3rd grade. LOL.

But I certainly understand how the global economy works. LMAO

Toodles

All signs seem to point to your never graduating high school, on that you are correct. The ability to use profanity is not a sign of maturity or toughness; in fact it's a pretty good indicator of the exact opposite.

The one that complains about the price of gas being too low and makes you look crazier than normal? No thanks necessary.

Forum List

Back