Gas Prices Dropping Because Global Economy Awful. Expect That To Hurt Americans As Well.

ah yes, this is the narrative by the right now.
Gas prices high=bad. Gas prices low=bad.

Furthermore gas is dropping for a few reasons. Demand being one but also because they are making more and more and not stopping. Which you have been explained over and over again and constantly just skew your threads....whatever lgs.

My threads are a counter to THE FUCKING LIBERAL LIARS WHO CLAIM OBAMA HAS MADE THE PRICES DROP ON PURPOSE. Yes it's not a simple issue but a thread title only allows so many charcters.

Anything else you'd like me to clear up?
blah blah zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. you are parroting fox news and nothing more.

Me leftie useful idiot. Uggg. Snort. Picks nose. Oil bad. Oil is hate group. Uggg. Snort. Me go pass out now. Me talk too many words. Me brain hurt bad. Uggg. Snort. Crashhh!!

Everyone knows gas prices are dropping because demand around the world is dropping for just about everything.

That means demand for people's jobs and services will drop too.

Expect the global slowdown to impact our own job market. A lower gas price won't be much consolation if more people become jobless.

The root of the problem???

Big spenders around the globe are driving their economies into the ditch. Just like Obama's doing.
You truly are a ridiculous partisan loon.

They probably didn't teach it in the law school you went to because your law school was a cracker jack box, but that's called "projecting."

YOU are the ridiculous partisan loon

Get it?
Got it?

The American people are about to shove it down your throat in a few days.

The global economy is contracting. Is that really hard for you to grasp???????

Actually you are right, the global economy is certainly slowing down again, which will eventually effect the US. The US will have another recession. When it does, all fingers from a specific ideology will ignore what caused the slowdown and blame one man. The other ideology will point at congress and blame them because of who controls the Hill. Partisanship again will reach another new low. The country will become even more divided. All because of all the nut jobs who worship their ideology and ignore the real world. It's fucking pathetic and ignorant. No wonder much of the world thinks Americas are idiots. We are the most ideologically divided country in the world.
"YOU are the ridiculous partisan loon" :laugh: Good one EC, good one!

Everyone knows gas prices are dropping because demand around the world is dropping for just about everything.

Expect the global slowdown to impact our own job market. A lower gas price won't be much consolation if more people become jobless.

Big spenders around the globe are driving their economies into the ditch. Just like Obama's doing.

They probably didn't teach it in the law school you went to because your law school was a cracker jack box, but that's called "projecting."

YOU are the ridiculous partisan loon.

Get it?
Got it?

Not nearly as bad as 2008-2009. Who was president then, EconTwit?

The Financial Crisis of 2008:

In 2008 the world economy faced its most dangerous crisis since the Great Depression of the 1930s. The contagion, which began in 2007 when sky-high home prices in theUnited States finally turned decisively downward, spread quickly, first to the entire U.S. financial sector and then to financial markets overseas.

The casualties in the United States included a) the entire investment banking industry, b) the biggest insurance company, c) the two enterprises chartered by the government to facilitate mortgage lending, d) the largest mortgage lender, e) the largest savings and loan, and f) two of the largest commercial banks. The carnage was not limited to the financial sector, however, as companies that normally rely on credit suffered heavily. The American auto industry, which pleaded for a federal bailout, found itself at the edge of an abyss. Still more ominously, banks, trusting no one to pay them back, simply stopped making the loans that most businesses need to regulate their cash flows and without which they cannot do business. Share prices plunged throughout the world—theDow Jones Industrial Average in the U.S. lost 33.8% of its value in 2008—and by the end of the year, a deep recession had enveloped most of the globe. In December the National Bureau of Economic Research, the private group recognized as the official arbiter of such things, determined that a recession had begun in the United States in December 2007, which made this already the third longest recession in the U.S. since World War II.

The Financial Crisis of 2008 Year In Review 2008 global financial crisis -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Isn't it interesting.

When gas prices were rising, it was bad and it was Obama's fault.

Now, gas prices are falling, and it's bad and it's Obama's fault.

...that is rightwing propaganda in its purest form.
EconTwit, your thread is toast. Try going for math and facts next time. Less crash and burn that way.

She usually makes 5-6 threads out of spite.Multiple crashes and burns are far more enjoyable.

Isn't it interesting.

I can't help you're too stupid to follow economic issues. I know plenty of people with just high school educations that get it because they read various sources....not liberal prop like you do.

I know plenty of high school grads who will prove their point with hard data, unlike you who seems to be content to just blather rhetoric.

Get it?
Got it?

Actually you are right, the global economy is certainly slowing down again, which will eventually effect the US. The US will have another recession. When it does, all fingers from a specific ideology will ignore what caused the slowdown and blame one man. The other ideology will point at congress and blame them because of who controls the Hill. Partisanship again will reach another new low. The country will become even more divided. All because of all the nut jobs who worship their ideology and ignore the real world. It's fucking pathetic and ignorant. No wonder much of the world thinks Americas are idiots. We are the most ideologically divided country in the world.

The global economy is a mess because most of the world's leaders are Keynesian big spenders. But since all the libs on this thread are breathtakingly uneducated about what that means, I wouldn't help to begin trying to educate you.

It's just easier to watch the American people shove it down your libbie fucking throats in a few days.

LOL

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Isn't it interesting.

EconTwit, your thread is toast. Try going for math and facts next time. Less crash and burn that way.

She usually makes 5-6 threads out of spite.Multiple crashes and burns are far more enjoyable.

Sounds like alcohol might be involved.

Isn't it interesting.

I can't help you're too stupid to follow economic issues. I know plenty of people with just high school educations that get it because they read various sources....not liberal prop like you do.

I know plenty of high school grads who will prove their point with hard data, unlike you who seems to be content to just blather rhetoric.

You're too fucking stupid to understand my hard data, shit for brains.

You couldn't even spell algorithm.

But you're welcome to watch me draw one about 20 yards long across my white board at work, LOL.

And Keynes is spelled K E Y N E S.

Isn't it interesting.

No one offers less evidence to support their claims than EC. She's the worst poser I've ever seen.

Get it?
Got it?

The global economy is a mess because most of the world's leaders are Keynesian big spenders. But since all the libs on this thread are breathtakingly uneducated about what that means, I wouldn't help to begin trying to educate you.

It's just easier to watch the American people shove it down your libbie fucking throats in a few days.

LOL

I can always tell when someone's at the end of their tether when they resort to emoticons.

Here's a clue for you: The Republicans who get the Senate seats don't care about you anymore than they care about me.

Isn't it interesting.

VICTORY.

Once a lib has to start mentioning alcohol, it's a sure sign they've lost the argument.

LMAO.

You're a lightweight.

Pick up some econ books, sugar. Pick up a paper. Even the lib rags agree with my OP. IDIOT.

Isn't it interesting.

No one offers less evidence to support their claims than EC. She's the worst poser I've ever seen.
It reminds me of Eots.

If we don't build the Keystone Pipeline, we're cutting our own throats.

You're on the wrong side of current derangement.

Remember? The pipeline supposedly increases supply and thus drives down prices.

This thread is about lower prices being bad, and being Obama's fault.

I know it's dizzying, but try to keep up.

Get it?
Got it?

LOL

I can always tell when someone's at the end of their tether when they resort to emoticons.

Here's a clue for you: The Republicans who get the Senate seats don't care about you anymore than they care about me.

So have you picked up the lib rags that agree with my OP yet, darling????

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Isn't it interesting.

And coming apart as we speak...It's pixelated meltdown.

Isn't it interesting.

VICTORY.

Once a lib has to start mentioning alcohol, it's a sure sign they've lost the argument.

LMAO.

You're a lightweight.

Pick up some econ books, sugar. Pick up a paper. Even the lib rags agree with my OP. IDIOT.

Show us the articles from the liberal media saying that lower oil is a bad thing AND Obama's fault.

Poor China...

Isn't it interesting.

It reminds me of Eots.

YOUR desperation is the funniest of all on this board, fat ass.

Hope you have your Kleenex ready for Wednesday. LOL.

Maybe you should take a few econ classes to understand how the global economy works.

Try reading a book.

Get it?
Got it?

LOL

So have you picked up the lib rags that agree with my OP yet, darling????

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

There aren't any. Nobody is attacking Obama for lower oil prices.

Forum List

Back