Gas Prices Dropping Because Global Economy Awful. Expect That To Hurt Americans As Well.

I know plenty of high school grads who will prove their point with hard data, unlike you who seems to be content to just blather rhetoric.

No one offers less evidence to support their claims than EC. She's the worst poser I've ever seen.

And coming apart as we speak...It's pixelated meltdown.

She claims to be working on her doctorate in Economics.

Has anyone seen ANY posts by her that even come close to evincing that level of education?

The poster isn't a "she"more than likely. I doubt the person writing (female or otherwise) has been in a classroom in years

BUSTED!! You're right Candy fat ass! I didn't even graduate from high school! I never made it to the 3rd grade. LOL.

But I certainly understand how the global economy works. LMAO

Toodles
I know plenty of high school grads who will prove their point with hard data, unlike you who seems to be content to just blather rhetoric.

No one offers less evidence to support their claims than EC. She's the worst poser I've ever seen.

And coming apart as we speak...It's pixelated meltdown.

She claims to be working on her doctorate in Economics.

Has anyone seen ANY posts by her that even come close to evincing that level of education?

The poster isn't a "she"more than likely. I doubt the person writing (female or otherwise) has been in a classroom in years

BUSTED!! You're right Candy fat ass! I didn't even graduate from high school! I never made it to the 3rd grade. LOL.

But I certainly understand how the global economy works. LMAO

Toodles

From what I have read you understand the globull economy for sure.
Toodles and good riddance. Don't fall on your way to the bathroom.

The Knee Jerk robots are so programmed that they can't even grasp the concept, let alone make an intelligent comment.

What's your problem? Do you want to dispute that the anti-Obama derangement crowd has now tried to blame Obama for both rising and falling oil prices?

Let's hear it, big talker.

The OP opined that gas prices are falling due to a worsening global economy, which she attributed to overspending by many governments (including the U.S.). What is your assessment of this situation?

If we don't build the Keystone Pipeline, we're cutting our own throats.

You're on the wrong side of current derangement.

Remember? The pipeline supposedly increases supply and thus drives down prices.

This thread is about lower prices being bad, and being Obama's fault.

I know it's dizzying, but try to keep up.
Actually the Right knows the Keystone XL will raise prices in the US, which is why they want it to be built.

It's not about price, it's about availability. Maybe you haven't noticed, genius, that every country we buy oil from except Canada, is just a tiny bit on the insane side. The Keystone Pipeline would lessen our dependence on OPEC by 40%. And contrary to left-wing bullshit, 92% of the oil supplied by Alberta through the Keystone Pipeline would stay in the US, as refined gasoline that you burn in your car (can you say "Texaco"), or as petrochemicals you depend on for damn near everything else in your life. The Keystone would provide a stable and dependable source of petroleum, billions in income, and tens of thousands of jobs. Small wonder marxists want to destroy such a project. It's what the left is all about, destruction.

the obama administration has imposed a de facto moratorium on exploration and drilling in the gulf by using the EPA to create punitive "regulations" which are nearly impossible to comply with.

The u.s. could be energy independent and gasoline prices could be maintained at lower rates and not variable according to changing world politics

Remember, he said he wanted u.s. gasoline rates to be comparable to european rates.

..and then there's his war on coal.He promised to bankrupt them....and that's another example of "regulating" an energy industry right out of business.

You know when Tucker Carlson gives credit where credit is due, it's time to mea culpa....
So much for the Dictator in Chief screwing around with the oil 'bidness'.

US Oil Production Booms While OPEC Flounders
US Oil Production Booms While OPEC Flounders The Daily Caller

Instability in the Middle East is posing problems for OPEC, the world’s largest oil cartel. The cartel may have trouble producing enough oil to meet demand later this year, according to energy analysts.

But in the U.S., oil production continues to boom, reaching a 28-year high last week, rising 78,000 barrels per day to reach 8.428 million close to the 1970 all-time production high of 9.6 million barrels per day.

“Growing domestic production of natural gas and oil continues to reshape the U.S. energy economy, with crude oil approaching the 1970 all-time high of 9.6 million barrels per day,” according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), the statistics and forecasting arm of the Energy Department.

..and without punitive EPA regulations on energy producers this nation could become energy independent...All that's going to change, though.

the obama administration has imposed a de facto moratorium on exploration and drilling in the gulf by using the EPA to create punitive "regulations" which are nearly impossible to comply with.

The u.s. could be energy independent and gasoline prices could be maintained at lower rates and not variable according to changing world politics

Remember, he said he wanted u.s. gasoline rates to be comparable to european rates.

..and then there's his war on coal.He promised to bankrupt them....and that's another example of "regulating" an energy industry right out of business.

You know when Tucker Carlson gives credit where credit is due, it's time to mea culpa....

Instability in the Middle East is posing problems for OPEC, the world’s largest oil cartel. The cartel may have trouble producing enough oil to meet demand later this year, according to energy analysts.

But in the U.S., oil production continues to boom, reaching a 28-year high last week, rising 78,000 barrels per day to reach 8.428 million close to the 1970 all-time production high of 9.6 million barrels per day.

“Growing domestic production of natural gas and oil continues to reshape the U.S. energy economy, with crude oil approaching the 1970 all-time high of 9.6 million barrels per day,” according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), the statistics and forecasting arm of the Energy Department.

..and without punitive EPA regulations on energy producers this nation could become energy independent...All that's going to change, though.

Good grief, if it was to the benefit of Big Oil to create energy independence they would have a lonnnnng time ago. The big oil companies don't let EPA run things, ergo the BP Horizon oil spill.

It's not about price, it's about availability. Maybe you haven't noticed, genius, that every country we buy oil from except Canada, is just a tiny bit on the insane side. The Keystone Pipeline would lessen our dependence on OPEC by 40%. And contrary to left-wing bullshit, 92% of the oil supplied by Alberta through the Keystone Pipeline would stay in the US, as refined gasoline that you burn in your car (can you say "Texaco"), or as petrochemicals you depend on for damn near everything else in your life. The Keystone would provide a stable and dependable source of petroleum, billions in income, and tens of thousands of jobs. Small wonder marxists want to destroy such a project. It's what the left is all about, destruction.
You pinheads just make this shit up out of the blue! The only way Keystone XL fuel stays in the US is if we PAY MORE for it.

The Knee Jerk robots are so programmed that they can't even grasp the concept, let alone make an intelligent comment.

What's your problem? Do you want to dispute that the anti-Obama derangement crowd has now tried to blame Obama for both rising and falling oil prices?

The OP opined that gas prices are falling due to a worsening global economy, which she attributed to overspending by many governments (including the U.S.). What is your assessment of this situation?

Less friction in oil producing regions for one thing. It goes hand-in-glove with the US winding down it's presence in the middle east. At the same time, fracking that has expanded under Mr. Obama, has expanded and the petroleum that has been extracted is now making it to the markets.

With the lack of interruptions from foreign suppliers and the advent of domestic sources, the price should be dropping; which it is.

If governments were overspending and, let's say, fighting wars trying to fuel armor batallions and fighter planes, supply would be less than it is. Or if there were large projects underway as a result of spending such as the building of dams, canals, or expansive infastructure that required a lot of trucks and mechanized vehicles, supply would be less as well.

Actually the Right knows the Keystone XL will raise prices in the US, which is why they want it to be built.
:lmao:

Good grief, if it was to the benefit of Big Oil to create energy independence they would have a lonnnnng time ago. The big oil companies don't let EPA run things, ergo the BP Horizon oil spill.

You don't know what you're talking about.

How's that going to work, exactly. Can you explain?
It is actually quite simple. The pipeline to the Midwest still has excess capacity, so the Keystone XL is not being built because there is not enough capacity to bring in more Canadian crude, that could be done immediately. Oil piped to the Midwest can only be sold in the US.

So there must be another reason to send Canadian crude to the Gulf.

When Canadian regulators at the National Energy Board (NEB) considered the Keystone XL proposal in 2008, they asked TransCanada to justify another pipeline when there was already so much spare capacity. TransCanada conceded that Keystone XL would take oil from existing pipelines, increasing shipping costs. However, TransCanada argued that this cost would be more than offset as shifting Canadian oil from the Midwest to the Gulf would increase the price that Americans paid for Canadian oil by $3.9 billion.

Crude piped to the Gulf can be sold worldwide at higher prices than Canada is getting in the US. So once it is built, crude going to the Midwest will be diverted to the Gulf and sold for a higher price overseas which will have to be matched for the oil to stay here.

You pinheads just make this shit up out of the blue! The only way Keystone XL fuel stays in the US is if we PAY MORE for it.

God what a fucking idiot you are. You're probably some moron geriatric hippy who lives in a Section 8 rent controlled apartment, aren't you? Do you bathe at least 4 times a year? You don't have a clue about what causes oil prices to fluctuate on this planet, do you? Yea, let's cut our own throats so our largest petroleum supplier (by a factor of 2), Canada, cuts our asses off because 200 million middle class Indians and Chinese are willing to buy every drop Canada can produce over the next century. Duhhh...oil bad. Duhhh..oil a hate group. Duhhh.

I'll ask again, nitwit. How is building the Keystone Pipeline going to raise oil prices in the US. What's the dynamic at work there? Explain, dumbass.

God what a fucking idiot you are. You're probably some moron geriatric hippy who lives in a Section 8 rent controlled apartment, aren't you? Do you bathe at least 4 times a year? You don't have a clue about what causes oil prices to fluctuate on this planet, do you? Yea, let's cut our own throats so our largest petroleum supplier (by a factor of 2), Canada, cuts our asses off because 200 million middle class Indians and Chinese are willing to buy every drop Canada can produce over the next century. Duhhh...oil bad. Duhhh..oil a hate group. Duhhh.

I'll ask again, nitwit. How is building the Keystone Pipeline going to raise oil prices in the US. What's the dynamic at work there? Explain, dumbass.
The perpetual Right-wing nut dumb act again. Pretending to be too stupid to know you answered your own question.
And then there is the Canadians admitting that it would raise the price Americans pay for Canadian oil by $3.9 billion, but what the hell do they know?

God what a fucking idiot you are. You're probably some moron geriatric hippy who lives in a Section 8 rent controlled apartment, aren't you? Do you bathe at least 4 times a year?
Your white flag is accepted.
Thank you.

So there must be another reason to send Canadian crude to the Gulf.

Yea, all of our refineries are there, nitwit.
BULLSHIT!

Do you really believe the Canadians are piping crude to the Midwest because there are no refineries there? :asshole:

Hey knuclehead, it's called a distribution point. Guess why they call it that? But now I'm intrigued. You useful idiots come up with the most illogical conspiracy theories imaginable. You reckon Canada would send raw crude to Nebraska on account of alien spaceships are hiding in the corn fields, and they need refueling? Let's hear it, I can hardly wait.

Awww look, all my favorite tools are bumping my thread for me while I go do important stuff. As long as you're keeping the title of this thread in front of people's faces.....I'm a very happy camper. :) Thanks, idiots. LOL

Now, as for the topic, the fact the global economy is contracting is very bad news. You havn't begun to figure out how bad early next year's going to be.

The one that complains about the price of gas being too low and makes you look crazier than normal? No thanks necessary.

They have to pivot and try to make lower gas prices a bad thing because they can no longer deny they're happening on Obama's watch.

I don't blame Obama.

Forum List

Back