Gas prices still on the rise

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
Gas went from $3.55 a gallon yesterday to $3.69 a gallon this afternoon and we have not even hit the peak travel season yet if this keeps up gas prices will equal or exceed the $4.00 dollar a gallon we hit under Bush.

Gasoline hit $4.89 a gallon in my area of California last October 4th.

The average price is $3.95 right now.

Last edited:
Gas Prices Soar 51 Cents in Just Two Months

Gas Prices Soar 51 Cents in Just Two Months | CNS News

The left wing liberals could care less about what they are doing to the poor. My thoughts are that the liberals will now propose vouchers for the poor to buy gas, of course that will force the price up on the rest of the middle class but this administration has shown they just don't care.

36 days straight.
Media.....a few mentions here and there...if Bush was still in office..we would never stop hearing about it.

Gas went from $3.55 a gallon yesterday to $3.69 a gallon this afternoon and we have not even hit the peak travel season yet if this keeps up gas prices will equal or exceed the $4.00 dollar a gallon we hit under Bush.

$4.89

update
CITGO
1320 Hutchinson River Pkwy N near E Tremont Exit
Bronx

Am I correct....still Bush's fault?

Been paying over $4.00 for quite some time now...
Interesting there doesn't seem to be much concern about it anymore.

When Bush was president it was a big friggin deal for the Libs whenever the price per gallon went up
a few pennies...

Gas pushed over 4 bucks for a few days now back to 3.98 ,we had 3.55 not all that long ago,it's shot up very fast. Southern tier NY.

The guy up the road would write to the local paper about how gas will be 3 bucks a gal as long as oil man Bush is in office,haven't seen one of his rants in a long time.

Forum List

Back