Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

I remember Pelosi directly blamed Bush for the high prices and then when they sank to under $2, it wasn't because of Bush.

Now, the left blamed Bush for the high prices years after he left office and when they fall, libs what credit.

Lol!

Republicans were blaming Obama for high gas prices just a few years ago. It's funny watching both sides make fools of themselves.

Do you realize how many people in t he oil industry have been laid off? If you live in Houston, and you don't know this, you're pretty clueless. ON of my oilfield clients alone has seen staff reductions of nearly 40%.

If Obama personally cured cancer, you'd be here in 0.2 seconds talking about the layoffs at the National Institute of Cancer. :rofl:

Now we're supposed to be concerned about oil company lay-offs. Sorry they lost their job. Tell us why they did, now, would you please?

Here is a hint before you get the Soggy spin; the oil companies are waiting until the price goes back up before they go after oil that is in the ground. They could extract it tomorrow and make a little profit. But no, they want to maximize profit--as companies always do--so they are waiting until the supply dries up some.

Its a market economy...you have ebbs and flows in supply and demand. When the conditions are beneficial, you benefit; when they are not, you suffer. It's not as if this is anything new.

Do you realize how many people in t he oil industry have been laid off? If you live in Houston, and you don't know this, you're pretty clueless. ON of my oilfield clients alone has seen staff reductions of nearly 40%.

If Obama personally cured cancer, you'd be here in 0.2 seconds talking about the layoffs at the National Institute of Cancer. :rofl:

Now we're supposed to be concerned about oil company lay-offs. Sorry they lost their job. Tell us why they did, now, would you please?

Here is a hint before you get the Soggy spin; the oil companies are waiting until the price goes back up before they go after oil that is in the ground. They could extract it tomorrow and make a little profit. But no, they want to maximize profit--as companies always do--so they are waiting until the supply dries up some.

Its a market economy...you have ebbs and flows in supply and demand. When the conditions are beneficial, you benefit; when they are not, you suffer. It's not as if this is anything new.

So on the one hand....it's the economy....or more to the point...the market.

On the other...it is Obama.

In North Montgomery; it's $2.17 a gallon. Thank you Mr. President.
What did he do?
lets see here when it was 3.00 a gallon plus all we heard from you ass clowns was "look how obama has screw up the cost of gasoline" its all his fault ... now that its come down, its all of a sudden now What did he do? ... whys thats ass clown??? could it have to do with all the green energy he's been pushing ??? you remember that green energy rants you ass clowns were all whining about don't ya???

I remember Pelosi directly blamed Bush for the high prices and then when they sank to under $2, it wasn't because of Bush.

Now, the left blamed Bush for the high prices years after he left office and when they fall, libs what credit.

Lol!

Republicans were blaming Obama for high gas prices just a few years ago. It's funny watching both sides make fools of themselves.
Not necessarly, his camp wanted gas prices to be $4 bucks a gallon, didn't for see fracking and Saudi Arabia trying to hurt Iran.

Lol!

Not necessarly, his camp wanted gas prices to be $4 bucks a gallon, didn't for see fracking and Saudi Arabia trying to hurt Iran.

Lol!

who is his camp???? bush???? obama ????

Obama has nothing to do with gas prices going up or down so those thanking him should thank the market.

When crude oil prices go up or down, gas prices tend to follow. And right now, oil prices are on the decline. Oil prices have been falling for several reasons, including the increased U.S. crude production and an outlook for weaker growth in global oil demand

Google

Of course they will be going up again and I'll be counting all those Obama thankers calling him an SOB and blaming him when they go back up. Won't hold my breath though.

it would be great if left-wing nutjobs would say what obama did to make gas prices low

we all know his Party and its followers want to do everything possible to make it more expensive to produce and use carbon-based fuels. but left-wing idiots seem to want to take credit for things everybody knows they oppose. it's mental-illness. what else can it be?

it would be great if left-wing nutjobs would say what obama did to make gas prices low

we all know his Party and its followers want to do everything possible to make it more expensive to produce and use carbon-based fuels. but left-wing idiots seem to want to take credit for things everybody knows they oppose. it's mental-illness. what else can it be?

indeed

the Iran deal helped lower prices, so in a round-about way, he did help contribute to the lower prices

Forum List

Back