Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

In North Montgomery; it's $2.17 a gallon. Thank you Mr. President.
What did he do?
652.gif

With the Nuclear deal with Iran...the Petroleum production of Iran coming back to the world Markets is helping soften prices
Thank you Big O
you Da Man
652.gif

The President has nothing to do with gas prices up or down.

You should save you're thanks for someone who deserves it. LOL

Of course high gas prices aid his alternative fuel agenda.

Well in his mind anyway.

What says you? lol

Of course he likes high gas prices since he's pushing alternate fuel. Or he was when he first got elected. Not so much now.

Neither he nor any other POTUS has or had anything to do with the price of gas up or down. His personal likes don't control the price of gas.

Of course he likes high gas prices since he's pushing alternate fuel. Or he was when he first got elected. Not so much now.

Neither he nor any other POTUS has or had anything to do with the price of gas up or down. His personal likes don't control the price of gas.

IMHO neither the WH or the Dems like these high gas prices.

Why you ask? Well when your paying 5 bucks a gallon come Nov 2012 guess who gets the blame??

Why Barry of course

Could you make up your mind?

Why you ask? Well when your paying 5 bucks a gallon come Nov 2012 guess who gets the blame??

Why Barry of course

I have made up my mind. Your just to dumb to see it.

The POTUS has absolutely nothing to do with the price of gas even though he may get the blame for high prices and the credit for low prices.

You must be one of those low info voters.

Why Barry of course

I have mad eup my mind. Your just to dumb to see it.

The POTUS has absolutely nothing to do with the price of gas even though he may get the blame for high prices and the credit for low prices.

Hey, I just pointed out your hypocrisy and contradictions is all.

Why Barry of course

Gasoline in California is over 4 dollars a gallon and the state is about to increase the gasoline tax so don't crow about liberal policies that are ruining this state.

It's actually below $2.90 a gallon in SW Houston.

Obama's Fault.

The President has nothing to do with gas prices up or down.

You should save you're thanks for someone who deserves it. LOL

Got us out of the middle east despite shit ingots like you saying we should stay
Kept us out of the middle east despite shit ingots like you saying we should go back in
Stabilizing relations with Iran despite shit ingots like you who want to bomb them to hell

All of it helps gas prices stabilize.

Why Barry of course

Gasoline in California is over 4 dollars a gallon and the state is about to increase the gasoline tax so don't crow about liberal policies that are ruining this state.

Good news, I just paid $2.49 on gas, and I also saved on my insurance! :)

Forum List

Back