Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Posting with candycorn logic:

REPUBLICANS SEIZE CONTROL OF CONGRESS; GAS PRICES DIP BELOW $2.00!

THANKS YOU MR. BOEHNER AND REPUBLICANS!

First U.S. Gas Station Drops Below 2 a Gallon - Bloomberg

The Republicans don't have control of congress until January...

Yes, I know. You see, the drop in the price of gas in my sarcastic post was a reaction to the news that they would soon be in control. Got it now? Good...

Gas prices have been declining since June, with the large dropoff starting in late September.

It wasn't confirmed that the Republicans would control congress until Nov 4th...

edit - for the record: Gas prices went below 3.00 a gallon on average in mid October.

http://www.post-gazette.com/business/2014/08/23/Steel-tariffs-aid-U-S-producers/stories/201408230025

The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday approved imposing tariffs on imports of steel pipe from South Korea and five other countries, providing relief to Pittsburgh-based U.S. Steel and other domestic producers

"...and other domestic producers".

Who will step in and protect domestic crude oil producers? :dunno:
Who was protecting the public from $3.75 gas? No one. Now we're supposed to cry for the people who were gouging us?

http://www.post-gazette.com/business/2014/08/23/Steel-tariffs-aid-U-S-producers/stories/201408230025

The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday approved imposing tariffs on imports of steel pipe from South Korea and five other countries, providing relief to Pittsburgh-based U.S. Steel and other domestic producers

Who was protecting the public from $3.75 gas? No one. Now we're supposed to cry for the people who were gouging us?

Who was protecting the public from $3.75 gas?

OPEC ....lol

Yes, I know. You see, the drop in the price of gas in my sarcastic post was a reaction to the news that they would soon be in control. Got it now? Good...

Gas prices have been declining since June, with the large dropoff starting in late September.

It wasn't confirmed that the Republicans would control congress until Nov 4th...

edit - for the record: Gas prices went below 3.00 a gallon on average in mid October.
Normally gas prices start to rise after a november election when democrats win but you dont know this since your ride is.......

A big wheel

Jesus you fucking moron, my post was a GOD damned joke. I was playing on the ridiculous logic of the OP that linked Obama to the decline in the price of gasoline. If you read the whole post, I started it with "Posting with candycorn logic," candycorn being the author of the OP and her attempt at giving credit to Obama being ridiculous. Good Christ get over it and get a sense of humor...

Who was protecting the public from $3.75 gas?

OPEC ....lol
$3.75 gas is what fueled the drilling boom.
Boom! :slap:

:lol:

No it is not Russia production of oil has been going on for years, OPEC is trying to kill the US private fracking industry

Forum List

Back