Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

gas prices are falling because we haven't completed Keystone.

LOL

Yeah, that's it...imagine if we had wasted all of that money on building a pipeline for something that will be as "cheap as water" according to one of the babbling idiots here.

And 101 pages later, the price of gasoline continues to fall.

Thanks POTUS.

Did you blame the POS President when prices went up to $4/gallon or are you one of those butt lickers that only gives credit but not blame.

Are these the same people who give no credit but full blame? Are they any better? Obviously you didn't read the tongue-in-cheek nature of the thread (hint...page one).

I am fully aware that the President has little to do with gas prices. However, I have noticed that those who blamed Bush when they went up failed to do the same when they went back up under Obama and now give him credit for them going down. I thought I would point out that if you are going to give credit, give blame.

As soon as the right wing gives him credit for anything, I'll listen to your sage advice. So far, you've guys have blamed him for everything from your burnt toast to ebola.

Just balancing the scales here a little bit. In all candor, however, were we bombing the shit out of ISIS and fighting them in another winless war, the price would be up and Obama does deserve credit for not being hawkish.

Thanks POTUS.

Did you blame the POS President when prices went up to $4/gallon or are you one of those butt lickers that only gives credit but not blame.

Are these the same people who give no credit but full blame? Are they any better? Obviously you didn't read the tongue-in-cheek nature of the thread (hint...page one).

I am fully aware that the President has little to do with gas prices. However, I have noticed that those who blamed Bush when they went up failed to do the same when they went back up under Obama and now give him credit for them going down. I thought I would point out that if you are going to give credit, give blame.

As soon as the right wing gives him credit for anything, I'll listen to your sage advice. So far, you've guys have blamed him for everything from your burnt toast to ebola.

Just balancing the scales here a little bit. In all candor, however, were we bombing the shit out of ISIS and fighting them in another winless war, the price would be up and Obama does deserve credit for not being hawkish.

As soon as he does something worth giving credit I will.

Apparently, he's given credit for Osama bin Laden being dead as if he actually took the shot.

So far, you guys have given him credit as if he did things all by himself.

Sure!

Gwyn-winking-nov-2008-400x400.gif

Thanks POTUS.

Who's paying the bills, my guess is I am.

Gee, what a shock, you're wrong again. Her child is simply on her insurance where as before the ACA, the child would have been removed when they turned 18.

Strike 3, you're out.

Right everything is just magically free, you really can get something for nothing and pink ponies really do exist, we get it that's how liberals think.

She has a job, she pays her insurance and her kid is still on the insurance. The only "free" thing here is apparently the freewill you're exercising to be a dolt.
Since when is ACA about people paying for their own insurance? I thought ACA was about taxpayer's subsidizing insurance for people who can't afford to pay out of their own pockets and instead need to screw over the tax payers to make ends meet.

Nope. The ACA...for me...is about being covered for preexisting conditions and not having a cap on claims. Been paying for insurance for my entire audit life....and was left uncovered for two conditions that could have cost me my entire life savings.

Good shit, huh!

Why should I have to pay a share of your bills?

Riiiiight and if I like my plan and doctor I can keep them to.

Most people kept their doctor. I did.
It hasn't touched most folks yet. The plan was to screw everyone up the ass after Obama left.

Oh, that was the plan. My assistant and her special needs child are benefitting greatly from the ACA already. Wrong again.

Who's paying the bills, my guess is I am.

Gee, what a shock, you're wrong again. Her child is simply on her insurance where as before the ACA, the child would have been removed when they turned 18.

Strike 3, you're out.

I wasn't born ignoring you, I learned to ignore you after reading like 3 of your posts.

Posting with candycorn logic:

REPUBLICANS SEIZE CONTROL OF CONGRESS; GAS PRICES DIP BELOW $2.00!

THANKS YOU MR. BOEHNER AND REPUBLICANS!

First U.S. Gas Station Drops Below 2 a Gallon - Bloomberg
[/B]​
Republicans do not have control of congress until January 2015 at which time gas prices will stop falling, Gas prices will rise in January 2017 when a new president takes office, if a Republican is elected president in 2016.

OK_Gas_Price.jpg

Last edited:
STOP!!!!!!!!!!! Using facts and logic it only frustrates those that refuse to think.

Handshake.gif

Posting with candycorn logic:

REPUBLICANS SEIZE CONTROL OF CONGRESS; GAS PRICES DIP BELOW $2.00!

THANKS YOU MR. BOEHNER AND REPUBLICANS!

First U.S. Gas Station Drops Below 2 a Gallon - Bloomberg
[/B]​
Republicans do not have control of congress until January 2015 at which time gas prices will stop falling, Gas prices will rise in January 2017 when a new president takes office, if a Republican is elected president in 2016.

OK_Gas_Price.jpg

damn it ... gas is STILL under $3.00, and falling.

that's totally impossible without building Keystone !!

es

damn it ... gas is STILL under $3.00, and falling.

that's totally impossible without building Keystone !!

es
So you'd rather we move oil around by train and / or truck than use pipelines? Are you mentally handicapped?

$1.92 today, you do know you political hacks this is a bait thread by the OP, it goes against everything Obama wants

http://www.post-gazette.com/business/2014/08/23/Steel-tariffs-aid-U-S-producers/stories/201408230025

The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday approved imposing tariffs on imports of steel pipe from South Korea and five other countries, providing relief to Pittsburgh-based U.S. Steel and other domestic producers

"...and other domestic producers".

Who will step in and protect domestic crude oil producers? :dunno:

No one. Clinton didn't do it in the late 90's when oil was $10/barrel and gasoline was 60 cents/gallon.

Why? No one gives a flying fuck, that's why.

"Thanks Obama". What a bunch of fucking horse shit.

Just curious does that make you proud? Like rdean or are you both one and the same, because no one can be this stupid

Forum List

Back