Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Oh, that was the plan. My assistant and her special needs child are benefitting greatly from the ACA already. Wrong again.

Who's paying the bills, my guess is I am.

Gee, what a shock, you're wrong again. Her child is simply on her insurance where as before the ACA, the child would have been removed when they turned 18.

Strike 3, you're out.

Right everything is just magically free, you really can get something for nothing and pink ponies really do exist, we get it that's how liberals think.

She has a job, she pays her insurance and her kid is still on the insurance. The only "free" thing here is apparently the freewill you're exercising to be a dolt.
Since when is ACA about people paying for their own insurance?
SInce it was written. You simply slurp up whatever is layed in front of you and consume it as it is gospel. All to pity you more.

I thought ACA was about taxpayer's subsidizing insurance for people who can't afford to pay out of their own pockets and instead need to screw over the tax payers to make ends meet.

Wrong. Tax money is currently being spent for people who do not have insurance and showing up at the emergency room of the county hospitals. You did know that didn't you....I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

What the ACA does is tax some plans to subsidize insurance for others so the burden is lessened for the majority of citizens.

Gee, what a shock, you're wrong again. Her child is simply on her insurance where as before the ACA, the child would have been removed when they turned 18.

Strike 3, you're out.

Right everything is just magically free, you really can get something for nothing and pink ponies really do exist, we get it that's how liberals think.

She has a job, she pays her insurance and her kid is still on the insurance. The only "free" thing here is apparently the freewill you're exercising to be a dolt.
Since when is ACA about people paying for their own insurance? I thought ACA was about taxpayer's subsidizing insurance for people who can't afford to pay out of their own pockets and instead need to screw over the tax payers to make ends meet.

Nope. The ACA...for me...is about being covered for preexisting conditions and not having a cap on claims. Been paying for insurance for my entire audit life....and was left uncovered for two conditions that could have cost me my entire life savings.

Good shit, huh!
Who do you think is subsidizing your ability to get covered for preexisting conditions? Who do you think is subsidizing your ability to not have a cap on claims? You think that shit comes free?

Other policy holders would except that PEC plans often have higher premiums so there is no subsidy.

Since when is ACA about people paying for their own insurance? I thought ACA was about taxpayer's subsidizing insurance for people who can't afford to pay out of their own pockets and instead need to screw over the tax payers to make ends meet.

Nope. The ACA...for me...is about being covered for preexisting conditions and not having a cap on claims. Been paying for insurance for my entire audit life....and was left uncovered for two conditions that could have cost me my entire life savings.

Good shit, huh!
Who do you think is subsidizing your ability to get covered for preexisting conditions? Who do you think is subsidizing your ability to not have a cap on claims? You think that shit comes free?

Dude.....do you know how insurance works? I'm thinking that you do. Why are you pretending not to.
I know how it's supposed to work. But forcing an Insurance Plan to cover your pre-existing conditions... yeah that's not how it's supposed to work. That's how you get to screw over people in the plan you join. But hey it's all legal like now.

It's like watching you house float down a river... then buying insurance for a hundred bucks and saying hey where's my free house?

Who's paying the bills, my guess is I am.

Strike 3, you're out.

SInce it was written. You simply slurp up whatever is layed in front of you and consume it as it is gospel. All to pity you more.

I thought ACA was about taxpayer's subsidizing insurance for people who can't afford to pay out of their own pockets and instead need to screw over the tax payers to make ends meet.

Wrong. Tax money is currently being spent for people who do not have insurance and showing up at the emergency room of the county hospitals. You did know that didn't you....I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

What the ACA does is tax some plans to subsidize insurance for others so the burden is lessened for the majority of citizens.
You are "MENTALLY HANDICAPPED." They still show up at hospitals for their free health care. Just because you LIBTARDs forced the hospitals to stop collecting from dead beats like you, does not excuse the other RAPE of the American Tax payers called ACA. Eat shit ya Marxist.

Good shit, huh!

Dude.....do you know how insurance works? I'm thinking that you do. Why are you pretending not to.
I know how it's supposed to work. But forcing an Insurance Plan to cover your pre-existing conditions... yeah that's not how it's supposed to work. That's how you get to screw over people in the plan you join. But hey it's all legal like now.

It's like watching you house float down a river... then buying insurance for a hundred bucks and saying hey where's my free house?

If I'm not mistaken, there is a 90 day period before insurance will cover anything. So you can't buy on Monday and go to the doctor on Tuesday once fully iplemented.

Basically you don't know anything about this topic. You should go back to complaining about cheap gasoline...at least you only sound crazy there, not crazy AND mis-informed.

Good shit, huh!

If I'm not mistaken, there is a 90 day period before insurance will cover anything. So you can't buy on Monday and go to the doctor on Tuesday once fully iplemented.

Basically you don't know anything about this topic. You should go back to complaining about cheap gasoline...at least you only sound crazy there, not crazy AND mis-informed.
Awe poor little Marxist has to wait 90 days..

Strike 3, you're out.

You are "MENTALLY HANDICAPPED." They still show up at hospitals for their free health care. Just because you LIBTARDs forced the hospitals to stop collecting from dead beats like you, does not excuse the other RAPE of the American Tax payers called ACA. Eat shit ya Marxist.

IF they do not have insurance, they pay a penalty on their income tax to offset the burden they are causing.

When you have to start using profanity...you're losing the argument...

Good shit, huh!

Other policy holders would except that PEC plans often have higher premiums so there is no subsidy.
LIAR there are tax payer subsidies twenty different ways from Sunday on ACA.

Good shit, huh!

There is no "poor little marxists"...I was just blowing apart your silly claim that you can buy insurance after your house floats away analogy.

Really, you sound like you're mentally ill. Most plans cover meds...you should look into them; healthcare.gov

IF they do not have insurance, they pay a penalty on their income tax to offset the burden they are causing.

Look at the marxist claiming if I'm pissed about their raping of my income I'm loosing the argument. GET YOUR EFFING HANDS OUT OF MY POCKET AND I'LL STOP USING PROFANITY.

Good shit, huh!

I still don't understand why PPACA principle does not extend to life insurance.

I'd like to pay a month or two worth of premiums on my pre-existingly dead parents, and get a few million to play with.

Riiiiight and if I like my plan and doctor I can keep them to.

Most people kept their doctor. I did.
It hasn't touched most folks yet. The plan was to screw everyone up the ass after Obama left.

Oh, that was the plan. My assistant and her special needs child are benefitting greatly from the ACA already. Wrong again.
Yeah and who's paying for her benefit?

She pays her insurance through payroll deduction (just like I do).

Anyway, gas is now below $2.50 a gallon. Thanks Mr. Obama.

Care to make a bet that it gets to below $2 somewhere in the nation before the end of the year? There are only 28 days left...right? I'm not talking about average prices, or nationwide. Just somewhere (as Money Magazine predicted) in the 50 states.

I don't know that it will but I think it will. You man enough to bet your avatar for a month? You switch yours to mine or I switch mine to yours?

Deal?

:deal:
RKMBrown

Do we have a deal or are you chicken?

Look at the marxist claiming if I'm pissed about their raping of my income I'm loosing the argument. GET YOUR EFFING HANDS OUT OF MY POCKET AND I'LL STOP USING PROFANITY.

Any "rape" of your "income" is a petty crime, to be sure. Whats more...it's not happening. Whatever tax is being paid is more than offset by Obama's mastery of the price of gasoline.

There is no "poor little marxists"...I was just blowing apart your silly claim that you can buy insurance after your house floats away analogy.

Really, you sound like you're mentally ill. Most plans cover meds...you should look into them; healthcare.gov
You're an IDIOT. Waiting 90 days to get MILLIONS OF FREE HEALTH CARE for a couple bucks to cover pre-existing conditions is hardly a hindrance.

Most people kept their doctor. I did.
It hasn't touched most folks yet. The plan was to screw everyone up the ass after Obama left.

Care to make a bet that it gets to below $2 somewhere in the nation before the end of the year? There are only 28 days left...right? I'm not talking about average prices, or nationwide. Just somewhere (as Money Magazine predicted) in the 50 states.

I don't know that it will but I think it will. You man enough to bet your avatar for a month? You switch yours to mine or I switch mine to yours?

Deal?

RKMBrown

Why would I want to bet on the price of gas not falling in the middle of a global downturn in use of energy that is coming at the same time everyone has started producing more gas due to the new fracking technique, and at the same time the value of the dollar is falling through the floor due to excessive quantitative easing? Duh... Of course it's falling, it'll be as cheap as water soon.

You're an IDIOT. Waiting 90 days to get MILLIONS OF FREE HEALTH CARE for a couple bucks to cover pre-existing conditions is hardly a hindrance.

Wow...you really have zero idea what you're talking about....nobody can be this ignorant about the topic can they?

Any "rape" of your "income" is a petty crime, to be sure. Whats more...it's not happening. Whatever tax is being paid is more than offset by Obama's mastery of the price of gasoline.
Ha ha... I've paid millions in taxes. Obama's nothing but a POS trying to take credit for the sun rising in the east.

Deal?

RKMBrown

Why would I want to bet on the price of gas not falling in the middle of a global downturn in use of energy that is coming at the same time everyone has started producing more gas due to the new fracking technique, and at the same time the value of the dollar is falling through the floor due to excessive quantitative easing? Duh... Of course it's falling, it'll be as cheap as water soon.
Oh really?

About 8 pages ago, you were doubting it--you know when you brought up the ACA. :rofl:

Anyway, your cowardice is noted...and expected.

Ha ha... I've paid millions in taxes. Obama's nothing but a POS trying to take credit for the sun rising in the east.

Now that is funny.

There is a new home of the whopper...
upload_2014-12-3_15-22-15.jpeg

Wow...you really have zero idea what you're talking about....nobody can be this ignorant about the topic can they?
You're gonna need to be more specific. We talking about your idiocy, or ACA's?

Forum List

Back