Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Well let thank:

Canada for their oil.

Mexico for their oil.

The Oil Barons of this country.

and OPEC for not cutting their supply as of yet.

As for thanking President Obama for the decrease in Petro prices, well why not thank every President before because the fact is they have had as much to do with the rise and drop of oil prices as President Obama has had!

In the end I will thank our President when a thanks is warranted!

which will be never regardless who the POTUS is in the Oval Office.

2.50 in SW Arkansas

Thank you OPEC.

Absolutely not , Thank you Mr President !!

Tune in next week when dishonest liberals credit Obama for the earths rotation and other crazy shit :eusa_hand:

As long as you guys keep blaming him for everything from ebola to race riots, he should also get credit for beneficial things for which he deserves no credit.

Libs just shut the hell up. Stop pretending that dumb ass in the White House isn't doing everything he can to stifle oil, gas, and coal production because the facts prove otherwise. I'm seriously beginning to question your sanity. He hates on the energy industry, the industry hits a home run in spite of that jackass, then he takes the credit? That's low even for a liberal.

Your believing GOP talking points again. The first rule of debate is to not BS yourself. You've forgotten that. Besides he isn't taking credit at all, I'm giving him credit since, the nanosecond the price ticks back up, losers like you will seek to blame him for something he didn't do.

Well let thank:

Canada for their oil.

Mexico for their oil.

As for thanking President Obama for the decrease in Petro prices, well why not thank every President before because the fact is they have had as much to do with the rise and drop of oil prices as President Obama has had!

I'll thank him when he resigns.

What exactly did Obama have to do with it?

He didn't send troops back in to fight a winless war and destabilize the situation even further....for one thing....despite the urging from hawks on the right.

Well let thank:

Canada for their oil.

Mexico for their oil.

I'll thank him when he resigns.

Why should he...he's really good at it.

Thank you OPEC.

Tune in next week when dishonest liberals credit Obama for the earths rotation and other crazy shit :eusa_hand:

As long as you guys keep blaming him for everything from ebola to race riots, he should also get credit for beneficial things for which he deserves no credit.

Libs just shut the hell up. Stop pretending that dumb ass in the White House isn't doing everything he can to stifle oil, gas, and coal production because the facts prove otherwise. I'm seriously beginning to question your sanity. He hates on the energy industry, the industry hits a home run in spite of that jackass, then he takes the credit? That's low even for a liberal.

Your believing GOP talking points again. The first rule of debate is to not BS yourself. You've forgotten that. Besides he isn't taking credit at all, I'm giving him credit since, the nanosecond the price ticks back up, losers like you will seek to blame him for something he didn't do.

If the stupid fool does everything he can to cause prices to increase it stands to reason we would blame him for prices increasing doesn't it. Its not rocket science libs.

If the stupid fool does everything he can to cause prices to increase it stands to reason we would blame him for prices increasing doesn't it. Its not rocket science libs.

Except there is little evidence to support your claim. Color me shocked.

Meanwhile, back in reality...

From Money magazine:

Gas Prices Will Soon Drop Below $2 Per Gallon

As of Monday, the national average for a gallon of regular was down to $2.77, according to the AAA Fuel Gauge Report, while the average in at least 10 states was under $2.60. At this time one year ago, the national average was $3.27 per gallon, which at the time was considered reasonable, if not downright cheap.

Wholesale prices for U.S. crude oil are down 38% compared with June, and analysts expect prices to keep dropping in the weeks ahead. The trickle-down effect is that American drivers will be receiving a holiday gift in the form of cheaper and cheaper gas.

How cheap? The national average may hit $2.50, and gas stations in states where pump prices are already low are all but guaranteed to dip into sub-$2 territory.

“We’ll see at least one station in the nation at $2 by Christmas,” Patrick DeHaan, an analyst with the gas price-tracking siteGasBuddy told Bloomberg recently. “And that’s not really a prediction at all. That’s more like a certainty.”

“Drivers in southeastern states may see a select few stations selling gas at or below $2 in the coming weeks,” AAA spokesman Josh Carrasco said in a news release.

Drivers in all states can expect increasingly cheaper prices at the pump through the end of the year. And drivers in states where prices are already below average—including Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas—are most likely to see prices drop below the $2 mark.

The statement
Under Obamacare, people who "have a doctor they've been seeing for the last 15 or 20 years, they won't be able to keep going to that doctor."
Sen. Marco Rubio, a Fox News interview
The ruling

Rubio ignores the fact that without Obamacare, patients can lose access to their doctor when their employer switches plans or they switch (or lose) jobs. Meanwhile, some patients who buy health insurance through the exchange could lose access to their current doctor, but it's difficult to predict how many. We rate this claim Mostly False

Except there is little evidence to support your claim. Color me shocked.

Riiiiight and if I like my plan and doctor I can keep them to.

Most people kept their doctor. I did.
Good for you. Fact is many haven't. And before you try and split hairs. Your definition of many, most or some is irrelevant. The promise was NO ONE would.

Wow...you guys should try to repeal the ACA if it that bad.

Forum List

Back