Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

OPEC is trying to break the backs of the burgeoning American oil industry, and it very well may happen.

Wrong.

The "burgeoning American oil industry" (founded around 1880) is how OPEC refines it's crude stateside. OPEC could send every barrel of crude over here and nobody could use a drop of it if these infantile industries were not here to refine it.

Can you think of any elements of the American oil industry besides refining?

Hmmmm...you do know that the reason the prices are falling is because of hydrolic fracking...the process that obama fights every chance he gets...and that oil drilling is only up on private lands...as he keeps preventing drilling on federal lands....so how exactly is it his policy that is lowering gas prices...

That's like giving him credit for killing bin laden....it just isn't true...

Obama has zip (directly) to do with the rise or fall of gas prices. It's just that when it was up, he got all the blame and when it drops below $3.00 a gallon, you don't hear anything about it.

Leveling the playing field is all.

We send troops into Iraq and the price jumps 20 cents in a week though. That is an indirect thing he has to do with it.

When it was up his ass puckers refused to place any responsibility on him. Now that the price is going down, the same ones are willing to give him credit for it. The ones who said Bush was responsible when prices went up in the mid 2000s now say the President has nothing to do when prices went up under Obama.

OPEC is trying to break the backs of the burgeoning American oil industry, and it very well may happen.

Wrong.

The "burgeoning American oil industry" (founded around 1880) is how OPEC refines it's crude stateside. OPEC could send every barrel of crude over here and nobody could use a drop of it if these infantile industries were not here to refine it.

Retail gasoline on which oil companies make very little relative to their profits on jet fuel and high end lubricants.

Hmmmm...you do know that the reason the prices are falling is because of hydrolic fracking...the process that obama fights every chance he gets...and that oil drilling is only up on private lands...as he keeps preventing drilling on federal lands....so how exactly is it his policy that is lowering gas prices...

Obama has zip (directly) to do with the rise or fall of gas prices. It's just that when it was up, he got all the blame and when it drops below $3.00 a gallon, you don't hear anything about it.

We send troops into Iraq and the price jumps 20 cents in a week though. That is an indirect thing he has to do with it.

When it was up his ass puckers refused to place any responsibility on him. Now that the price is going down, the same ones are willing to give him credit for it. The ones who said Bush was responsible when prices went up in the mid 2000s now say the President has nothing to do when prices went up under Obama.
Try to mix in some punctuation if you want to be understood.

Wrong.

Retail gasoline on which oil companies make very little relative to their profits on jet fuel and high end lubricants.
I bet you are an expert on "high end" lubricants.

Your inability to understand isn't a lack on my part. Try learning some comprehension skills. If you can't understand what I wrote, you're the problem but you can blame it on me if you want if it makes you feel better about being a dumbass.

Here is it in simple sentences:
When gas prices go up under Bush, Liberals say President's fault.
When gas prices go to around $1.80/gallon before Bush leaves office, Liberals say President has nothing to do with gas prices.
When gas prices go up under Obama, Liberals say President has no control over gas prices.
When gas prices go down under Obama, same Liberals want him to get credit.

Which one is it? Can the President control prices or not?

Last edited:

Wrong.

High end clothing and fashions....

When you can't argue, make sure you try to make a personal attack...conservative debating tactic #1.

Wrong.

High end clothing and fashions....

When you can't argue, make sure you try to make a personal attack...conservative debating tactic #1.
I learned watching MSNBC.

Your inability to understand isn't a lack on my part. Try learning some comprehension skills. If you can't understand what I wrote, you're the problem but you can blame it on me if you want if it makes you feel better about being a dumbass.
You wrote a run-on sentence that didn't make any sense. I assume you're upset. Conservatives usually are about something unless a black is being gunned down in the street or in a condo complex. For some reason that makes yall giddy as a school girl.

You wrote a run-on sentence that didn't make any sense. I assume you're upset. Conservatives usually are about something unless a black is being gunned down in the street or in a condo complex. For some reason that makes yall giddy as a school girl.

A piece of shit thug that gets what he deserves when he attacks a police officer isn't being gunned down. In case you haven't heard, the Grand Jury said there wasn't enough to charge him. Unless the white cop gets charged, you Liberals says evidence was tainted, discrimination, or something to that effect. When you don't get your way, the savages within your ideology think protesting by burning down buildings of those totally uninvolved in the situation is appropriate. If those protesting that way are protesting he police department, why don't the cowards try that shit at the police station. They don't because they're cowards typical of their kind who don't get their way. Since you seem to support them, you're either a savage like them or a coward like them. It's hard to tell but neither is good.

2.50 in SW Arkansas

Thank you OPEC.

Absolutely not , Thank you Mr President !!

Tune in next week when dishonest liberals credit Obama for the earths rotation and other crazy shit :eusa_hand:

As long as you guys keep blaming him for everything from ebola to race riots, he should also get credit for beneficial things for which he deserves no credit.

Libs just shut the hell up. Stop pretending that dumb ass in the White House isn't doing everything he can to stifle oil, gas, and coal production because the facts prove otherwise. I'm seriously beginning to question your sanity. He hates on the energy industry, the industry hits a home run in spite of that jackass, then he takes the credit? That's low even for a liberal.

2.50 in SW Arkansas

Thank you OPEC.

Tune in next week when dishonest liberals credit Obama for the earths rotation and other crazy shit :eusa_hand:

As long as you guys keep blaming him for everything from ebola to race riots, he should also get credit for beneficial things for which he deserves no credit.

Libs just shut the hell up. Stop pretending that dumb ass in the White House isn't doing everything he can to stifle oil, gas, and coal production because the facts prove otherwise. I'm seriously beginning to question your sanity. He hates on the energy industry, the industry hits a home run in spite of that jackass, then he takes the credit? That's low even for a liberal.
It's all important, the govt. the industry and yet after obtaining worlds top oil producer, you want to discount everyone....you are a downy clowny...

Thank you OPEC.

It's all important, the govt. the industry and yet after obtaining worlds top oil producer, you want to discount everyone....you are a downy clowny...

Why don't you take your trolling side show down the road to the next town.

Why don't you take your trolling side show down the road to the next town.
Since you are so wise, which is the next town?

2.50 in SW Arkansas

Thank you OPEC.

stifle oil and gas?

that must be why the country is sitting on record production numbers as we speak.

how long has it been since anyone told you you're an idiot? You're an idiot.

Thank you OPEC.

stifle oil and gas?

that must be why the country is sitting on record production numbers as we speak.

how long has it been since anyone told you you're an idiot? You're an idiot.

Typical liberal name calling when you have nothing intelligent to say. Thousands of new EPA regulations? Not stifling? So when a new coal mine had spent millions of dollars completing the government studies, acquiring all the permits and approvals, and was literally about to open when the Obama administration up out of the blue made up a whole list of new government requirements and approvals and it came to a screeching halt, not stifling? The problem with liberals is their patent dishonesty. Don't tell me the Obama administration is not stifling the energy industry, FACTS prove otherwise.

Typical liberal name calling when you have nothing intelligent to say. Thousands of new EPA regulations? Not stifling? So when a new coal mine had spent millions of dollars completing the government studies, acquiring all the permits and approvals, and was literally about to open when the Obama administration up out of the blue made up a whole list of new government requirements and approvals and it came to a screeching halt, not stifling? The problem with liberals is their patent dishonesty. Don't tell me the Obama administration is not stifling the energy industry, FACTS prove otherwise.

I said something you Dip.. oil and gas production is at record levels ... so WTF does a coal mine have to do with oil and gas ?

you're an idiot.

I said something you Dip.. oil and gas production is at record levels ... so WTF does a coal mine have to do with oil and gas ?

you're an idiot.

You parroted a nonsense dishonest liberal talking point, followed by typical third grade liberal insults. You're reading comprehension could also use work.

Forum List

Back