Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon; Thank You Mr. President

Except there is little evidence to support your claim. Color me shocked.

Riiiiight and if I like my plan and doctor I can keep them to.

Most people kept their doctor. I did.
It hasn't touched most folks yet. The plan was to screw everyone up the ass after Obama left.

Oh, that was the plan. My assistant and her special needs child are benefitting greatly from the ACA already. Wrong again.

Gas was about $1.75 when Bush left office.
Hopefully it will be there soon.The Money Magazine article said that by Christmas, some places will be below $2.00. Demand is greater now (8 years later) so it's going to be tough for Obama to get the price that low (lol)....

It hasn't touched most folks yet. The plan was to screw everyone up the ass after Obama left.

Oh, that was the plan. My assistant and her special needs child are benefitting greatly from the ACA already. Wrong again.
Yeah and who's paying for her benefit?

It's coming from Obama's stash.

Yeah and where does that come from?

The printing press at the Treasury.

Like ten trillion and counting I think.

The printing press at the Treasury.

Like ten trillion and counting I think.
And who pays the principle and interest on the national debt?

Who's paying the bills, my guess is I am.

ACA was a huge smoke screen for wealth redistribution.

Gee, what a shock, you're wrong again. Her child is simply on her insurance where as before the ACA, the child would have been removed when they turned 18.

Strike 3, you're out.

She pays her insurance through payroll deduction (just like I do).

Anyway, gas is now below $2.50 a gallon. Thanks Mr. Obama.

Care to make a bet that it gets to below $2 somewhere in the nation before the end of the year? There are only 28 days left...right? I'm not talking about average prices, or nationwide. Just somewhere (as Money Magazine predicted) in the 50 states.

I don't know that it will but I think it will. You man enough to bet your avatar for a month? You switch yours to mine or I switch mine to yours?

Deal?

:deal:

Gee, what a shock, you're wrong again. Her child is simply on her insurance where as before the ACA, the child would have been removed when they turned 18.

Strike 3, you're out.

Right everything is just magically free, you really can get something for nothing and pink ponies really do exist, we get it that's how liberals think.

Strike 3, you're out.

Right everything is just magically free, you really can get something for nothing and pink ponies really do exist, we get it that's how liberals think.

She has a job, she pays her insurance and her kid is still on the insurance. The only "free" thing here is apparently the freewill you're exercising to be a dolt.

I paid $2.58 on Monday. $2.66 today in a different town.

I don't think well get under $2. But it sure would be fun.

Well then that makes you evil.

Strike 3, you're out.

She has a job, she pays her insurance and her kid is still on the insurance. The only "free" thing here is apparently the freewill you're exercising to be a dolt.
Since when is ACA about people paying for their own insurance? I thought ACA was about taxpayer's subsidizing insurance for people who can't afford to pay out of their own pockets and instead need to screw over the tax payers to make ends meet.

Strike 3, you're out.

Since when is ACA about people paying for their own insurance? I thought ACA was about taxpayer's subsidizing insurance for people who can't afford to pay out of their own pockets and instead need to screw over the tax payers to make ends meet.

Nope. The ACA...for me...is about being covered for preexisting conditions and not having a cap on claims. Been paying for insurance for my entire audit life....and was left uncovered for two conditions that could have cost me my entire life savings.

Good shit, huh!

Strike 3, you're out.

Nope. The ACA...for me...is about being covered for preexisting conditions and not having a cap on claims. Been paying for insurance for my entire audit life....and was left uncovered for two conditions that could have cost me my entire life savings.

Good shit, huh!
Who do you think is subsidizing your ability to get covered for preexisting conditions? Who do you think is subsidizing your ability to not have a cap on claims? You think that shit comes free?

Strike 3, you're out.

Good shit, huh!
Who do you think is subsidizing your ability to get covered for preexisting conditions? Who do you think is subsidizing your ability to not have a cap on claims? You think that shit comes free?

Dude.....do you know how insurance works? I'm thinking that you do. Why are you pretending not to?

Doesn't it get boring to keep repeating the same shit?

Forum List

Back