Gates says another pandemic is coming

That very well could be. My bet is that the Democrats and Liberals will wag their finger and pound their fists about compliance yet…. just like the COVID pandemic….. those same Democrats will violate the mandates and give a pass to rioters and looters who violate the mandates just like COVID.

I don't know that one is imminent, but he is right. Eventually there will be another one for the world to contend with.

Was he smiling gleefully while announcing the next "pandemic" like he did last time?
Don't be so childish. You're another conspiracy theoist.
Admit you. you hate him be ause he's a democrat. That's how fucking childish you are

Don't be so childish. You're another conspiracy theoist.
Admit you. you hate him be ause he's a democrat. That's how fucking childish you are

All I said was that he was smiling the last time he announced there would be another "pandemic" after Covid. You can see it with your own two eyes, so don't attack me for stating the observable truth. They were both smiling in a creepy, weird way.

Admit you. you hate him be ause he's a democrat.

No ... because of ... Windows 98

windows_me_htg_1.jpg

Over police brutality?
You are missing the point or you are trying to shift the topic. The topic of this thread is that many Liberals and Democrats have been found to be full of hypocrisy throughout this current pandemic. We were told that in order to save lives, we had to stay home, stay safe. If we had to be out or in public, we needed to mask up, social distant, 6’ apart. Liberals and Democrats wagged their finger in shame at the thought of businesses wanting and needing to earn a livelihood or families to host weddings and funerals…… all in the name of saving lives.

But, I guess mass protests and violence in response to police brutality was immune to science? Amazing.

You are missing the point or you are trying to shift the topic. The topic of this thread is that many Liberals and Democrats have been found to be full of hypocrisy throughout this current pandemic. We were told that in order to save lives, we had to stay home, stay safe. If we had to be out or in public, we needed to mask up, social distant, 6’ apart. Liberals and Democrats wagged their finger in shame at the thought of businesses wanting and needing to earn a livelihood or families to host weddings and funerals…… all in the name of saving lives.

But, I guess mass protests and violence in response to police brutality was immune to science? Amazing.
Mindless right wing talking points to justify their selfish boorish behavior.

Mindless right wing talking points to justify their selfish boorish behavior.
What is so mindless about questioning why, -at the height of the pandemic- it was so important to stay home, stay 6’ apart, no social gatherings, no sports yet the exception was fill the streets in mass protest by the thousands standing cheek to cheek? Where is the science behind that?

What is so mindless about questioning why, -at the height of the pandemic- it was so important to stay home, stay 6’ apart, no social gatherings, no sports yet the exception was fill the streets in mass protest by the thousands standing cheek to cheek? Where is the science behind that?
I think the protesters should have followed the rules and the rioters be arrested. That in no way justifies the right wingers behavior. Why do you think others misbehavior justifies your own? The Republican party I knew was all about morals, ethics, self responsibility...never mind. That does not sound even related to a group that would storm the Capitol. Another funny thing is I have often heard, on this very board, somehow the riots justify storming the Capitol. disappointing really.

I think the protesters should have followed the rules and the rioters be arrested. That in no way justifies the right wingers behavior. Why do you think others misbehavior justifies your own? The Republican party I knew was all about morals, ethics, self responsibility...never mind. That does not sound even related to a group that would storm the Capitol. Another funny thing is I have often heard, on this very board, somehow the riots justify storming the Capitol. disappointing really.
The core topic here is about pandemic mandates and the hypocrisies by Democrats following them. If you want to have a debate about riots, then you should start a new thread. I referenced the protests and riots in my threads because they were clearly mass gatherings violating all of the mandates Democrats were hammering us.

The core topic here is about pandemic mandates and the hypocrisies by Democrats following them. If you want to have a debate about riots, then you should start a new thread. I referenced the protests and riots in my threads because they were clearly mass gatherings violating all of the mandates Democrats were hammering us.
you brought up the riots, but you dont want to talk about them. Funny, if you get off the talking points just a little is very scary isnt it?

you brought up the riots, but you dont want to talk about them. Funny, if you get off the talking points just a little is very scary isnt it?
I told you why and how I brought up the riots in the context that they were the one event that Democrats and Liberals had no problem with despite them having thousands side by side which violated many of the COVID lockdown mandates.

Well I'm sure he has first hand knowledge of what's coming because he is one of those ultra rich that get together every year to discuss stuff only they are privy to in their wealthy ruler clubs.

Even if not some extra fear can't hurt him to be able to push his agendas.

Bill Gates and the other Deep Staters are on a mission to rid the world of unnecessary humanoids.

That very well could be. My bet is that the Democrats and Liberals will wag their finger and pound their fists about compliance yet…. just like the COVID pandemic….. those same Democrats will violate the mandates and give a pass to rioters and looters who violate the mandates just like COVID.

I guess it's time to start printing mail-in-ballots.

1645295379759.png

All I said was that he was smiling the last time he announced there would be another "pandemic" after Covid. You can see it with your own two eyes, so don't attack me for stating the observable truth. They were both smiling in a creepy, weird way.

If anyone on earth is as evil as George Soros it would be Bill Gates. The slimy SOB wants to depopulate the world by 2/3 and chip the other 1/3. That's why he is so into "vaccines."

Forum List

Back