Gauchos Whip Vegans!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Vegans, the buzzkill scourge of society, infiltrated a rodeo in Argentina. The Gauchos didn't tolerate their nonsense, much to the joy of the audience. Yay!

A viral video showing vegan activists being humiliated and chased out of a rodeo ring by Argentinian cowboys is getting a lot of traction on YouTube and LiveLeak.
Gauchos do not take kindly to having their rodeo festivities broken up by screaming and sign-waving, a group of vegan protesters in Argentina learned last week.

https://nationalfile.com/video-argentinian-cowboys-use-bullwhips-on-vegan-activists-at-rodeo/

Question. Who's tougher a militant vegan or militant homosexual? Or our seven year old daughter?

I like this cowboys on horseback with whips approach to annoying lefties.

We should try it on ANTIFA in the U.S.

Vegans, the buzzkill scourge of society, infiltrated a rodeo in Argentina. The Gauchos didn't tolerate their nonsense, much to the joy of the audience. Yay!

A viral video showing vegan activists being humiliated and chased out of a rodeo ring by Argentinian cowboys is getting a lot of traction on YouTube and LiveLeak.
Gauchos do not take kindly to having their rodeo festivities broken up by screaming and sign-waving, a group of vegan protesters in Argentina learned last week.

VIDEO: Argentinian Cowboys Use Bullwhips On Vegan Activists At Rodeo

I'm all for animals and I don't mind a vegan, but I thought being vegan was supposed to make you all nice and passive and non-threatening not having the evil animal Adrenalin coursing through your arteries! Are the Vegans to Argentina now their new Antifa as Antifa are to fascism here the US?! The new solution looking for a problem butt-kicking fodder? ;)

VIDEO: Argentinian Cowboys Use Bullwhips On Vegan Activists At Rodeo

I'm all for animals and I don't mind a vegan, but I thought being vegan was supposed to make you all nice and passive and non-threatening not having the evil animal Adrenalin coursing through your arteries! Are the Vegans to Argentina now their new Antifa as Antifa are to fascism here the US?! The new solution looking for a problem butt-kicking fodder? ;)

The Left is always eager to adopt a cause that will enable them to boss around normal people.

In the case of Veganism, I'm also reminded of the Aesop's fable about the fox that lost its tail. It tries to convince all of the other foxes to cut theirs off...because Misery Loves Company.

Deep in the heart of every vegan and vegetarian is someone who is dying for a bacon cheese burger.

Forum List

Back