🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Newsom jumps onto the national stage and Bidenworld takes notice

Newsom gives Trumpers a badly-needed wake up call with a new post on TruthSocial, telling them that “California’s GDP growth outpaced every single red state this year,” and that “the top three states are Democratic

The criminal Gavin Newsome has only one great purpose in life, only one great accomplishment which would have seemed impossible.

That is to save Jerry “Moonbeam” Brown from going down in history as the very worst Governor that the state of California ever has had or ever will have.

it was a big difference elsewhere.....but that could be changing....
Whatever that means. The question I have is, where is this mythical Red State utopia that all of you wingers brag so much about? If it did exist I think many would be rushing to go there and make such a wonderful life for all.

Whatever that means. The question I have is, where is this mythical Red State utopia that all of you wingers brag so much about? If it did exist I think many would be rushing to go there and make such a wonderful life for all.
You Leftists are so bizarre….you hate those greedy wealthy capiltalists until you don’t for argument sake.
It’s quite sad that you don’t understand that quality of life and GDP have almost nothing in common.

right back at ya.... whatever that means.....

Obviously you can't add to what I said. Not surprising because it's nothing but a myth.
whats there to add?.....i aint no die hard so you were wrong there.....and many people,ones who have lived there.....are leaving the State for various reasons....and the reasons they are leaving exist were they live and they have had enough.....and the State were they are going to,it may not exist or it is so much more comfortable.....of course it may change over time.....

Forum List

Back