🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Newsom says he'll enact single-payer if he's elected California governor

Has he mentioned where he will get the money to pay for it?

"It centers on the importance of primary care and routine check-ups to help control costs, mandates that employers contribute to their employees’ health care, includes a citywide public insurance option and adopts a provision that people with pre-existing conditions can’t be disqualified for coverage by insurance companies."

"It centers on the importance of primary care and routine check-ups to help control costs, mandates that employers contribute to their employees’ health care, includes a citywide public insurance option and adopts a provision that people with pre-existing conditions can’t be disqualified for coverage by insurance companies."

Did he mention where he will get the MONEY to pay for it? Not everyone in California has a job with employer paid health insurance.

Did he mention where he will get the MONEY to pay for it? Not everyone in California has a job with employer paid health insurance.

you'll have to wait until the campaign starts. i'm sure he'll get asked that question...

As soon as you go single payer nobody will have employer paid health insurance.

you'll have to wait until the campaign starts. i'm sure he'll get asked that question...

I lived in California for six years and the company transferred me to open and manage an office in Ga. so that is why I asked the question. What they do in CA now would not affect me or my family.

Maybe he can get all the Mexicans out of there while he's at it?

It didn't work in Vermont and it certainly won't work in California. He should stay with covered California.

When ocare got started, many doctors went to concierge and don't even have offices.

Fantastic!!! Do it at the state level where it is actually constitutional. Imagine that!

And here is the best part: when it fails (and it absolutely will fail), conservatives can use it in yet another in a long line of case studies about how left-wing policy always ends in collapse and failure. Just like the U.S.S.R. And Cuba. And Cambodia. And Detroit.

The same way every developed nation does.

California isn't a nation.
No shit

No shit! Then your statement "The same way every developed nation does." is totally meaningless.

The same way every developed nation does.

California isn't a nation.
No shit

No shit! Then your statement "The same way every developed nation does." is totally meaningless.
CA is among the 5 largest economies worldwide.

Forum List

Back