🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Newsom wants 28th Amendment for guns in U.S. Constitution

Like in Kevin McCarthy's Bakersfield?
What does he have to do with Newsome's amendment or gun crime in CA as a whole?

Or is this you assuming that because I am pro second amendment that I just have to be a republican?

Your solution to keeping guns out of the hands of criminals would be?
Enforce the gun laws we already have

Every single instance of illegal gun possession is a federal crime and should be prosecuted as such but instead gun charges are usually the first charges to be dropped in plea deals

But tell me why do you think that taking guns away from people who will never commit any crimes will reduce gun crimes?

Because it's political and McCarthy's district has more gun crime per capita in CA.

Mc Carthy is in Congress he does not have anything to do with the crime in his district in any meaningful way

My solution is to crack down on gangstas. Drugs and other illegal rackets are the cause of most shootings. Step on someone's protected turf or fail to pay your drug and gambling debts is a good way to get yourself on the business end of an AR15.

Maybe the government can pay off people's drug debts- instead of their student loans- if they want to reduce the amount of gun carnage?

Newsome is beginning his campaign that's not going to be a campaign for quite a while. This is a highly popular initiative with the American people. Over 60% want 'something' done about the gun problem.

And very few can accept that it's not the guns that are the problem, it's the culture of wars and murder.

Newsome has just zeroed in on the politics of the question!

Enforce the gun laws we already have

Every single instance of illegal gun possession is a federal crime and should be prosecuted as such but instead gun charges are usually the first charges to be dropped in plea deals

But tell me why do you think that taking guns away from people who will never commit any crimes will reduce gun crimes?
The gun laws have been enforced, and the shootings still happen.

For the moonbat left, failure is evidence that more gubmint is needed.

provide barracks for persons in violation of crimes involving firearms in this area.

Picture-of-Nevada-Test-Site-Location.png

Forum List

Back