🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Newsom wants 28th Amendment for guns in U.S. Constitution

Meh, take care of the Black Crime problem and the so-called "gun problem" pretty much goes away.
That's pretty close to the facts!

America has created the 'black' problem on account of the white American south not being capable of letting it go.

And then of course the downtrodden turned to violence, burglary, and gun murders, within a country's continuous culture of death and wars..

What kind of guns do the mass shooters choose?

America has created the 'black' problem on account of the white American south not being capable of letting it go.

And then of course the downtrodden turned to violence, burglary, and gun murders, within a country's continuous culture of death and wars..

ones that shoot bullets.

That's all that matters to them

It seems your continuous culture of personal grievance is the bigger problem.

Well right now the Black Crime participant's weapon of choice is a Glock of some flavor with a extended mag and what is called a glock switch installed enabling full auto fire.

It's been rumored that the chi-coms have flooded the urban areas with $50.00 3-D printed versions of the glock switch made of Delrin though the more discriminating black criminal goes for the $150.00 aluminum version.

The AR-15 is a piker when you compare the body counts racked up by blacks using "switched" Glocks.

It seems your continuous culture of personal grievance is the bigger problem.
I'm trying to introduce some debate, in the midst of almost exclusively spamming and trollinng threads that containe pretty well nothing other than Americans calling each other naughty and childish names.

Can you help me, or are you already fixed on joining them in their sandbox?

Well right now the Black Crime participant's weapon of choice is a Glock of some flavor with a extended mag and what is called a glock switch installed enabling full auto fire.

It's been rumored that the chi-coms have flooded the urban areas with $50.00 3-D printed versions of the glock switch made of Delrin though the more discriminating black criminal goes for the $150.00 aluminum version.

The AR-15 is a piker when you compare the body counts racked up by blacks using "switched" Glocks.
Thank you. It's good to talk about all the aspects of America's massive gun crime problem.

I'm trying to introduce some debate, in the midst of almost exclusively spamming and trollinng threads that containe pretty well nothing other than Americans calling each other naughty and childish names.

Can you help me, or are you already fixed on joining them in their sandbox?
I don't think your, "I hate America and Americans" diatribes are going to spur much debate.

I don't think your, "I hate America and Americans" diatribes are going to spur much debate.
I'm always very busy answering ya'all but I wouldn't elevate the childish remarks to 'debate' status. I enjoy and encourage it all.

I'm always very busy answering ya'all but I wouldn't elevate the childish remarks to 'debate' status. I enjoy and encourage it all.
Either you have me on ignore, or you don't want to name the type guns mass shooter prefer, which you have brought up at least twice.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat
Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat
Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat
Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat
Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat
Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat
Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat
Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat
Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat
Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat
Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent
Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat
Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat
San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent
Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat
Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat
New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat
Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat
Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat
And your point is?

Funny that CA has a murder rate 5 times than of NH but fewer "gun deaths"

This is how disingenuous people manipulate statistics.

Suicides should not be counted because suicide is a choice that every single person has the absolute right to make.
California 38,940,231 people
NH 1.42 M

California is roughly 27 times more population.

I will take 5% all day long

GO

Forum List

Back