Gavin Newsom wants Abott and DeSantis to be investigated for kidnapping

At one point (embarrassingly), I thought to myself “Ron DeSantis isn’t so bad. He’s just playing the base for a 2024 run. He’ll win and become his true more moderate self.” But no. No, he’s just a piece of shit human being. He might actually be worse than Trump.
Take your meds. You're unhinged like most Democraps!

Bullshit. Hey gang, do you want to go to where our rich Americans hang out? No, we don't want to go there.
I would love to hang out of Rodeo Drive, but I couldn't afford to even have lunch there. You can't hang out with the rich and famous without having pockets as deep as theirs.

I would love to hang out of Rodeo Drive, but I couldn't afford to even have lunch there. You can't hang out with the rich and famous without having pockets as deep as theirs.

You can't survive anywhere in this country without money, but they come here penny-less anyway.

What you gloss over is that they were tricked into going where they didn't want to go.
I understand they volunteered to go there and no matter how much you try to say they would be better off in Florida, they would not be.

The big blue states will give them lots of free stuff they will not get in Florida. We in Florida like LEGAL immigrants not illegal aliens. Plus In a sanctuary city or state, illegals have a better chance of not being deported.

That's strange, most of the businesses, restaurants included, are small businesses not owned by rich people. Although you may have to leave your tent to find a shower before entering any of those businesses.

• The federal government transports adult detainees in its custody from one facility to another, or from one U.S. city to another during deportation proceedings.
  • The vast majority of people on the flights are unaccompanied minors who crossed the border, requested asylum under immigration law, and are being released from federal custody to a parent or sponsor.
  • Some of these flights happen at night, but they are not covert operations. The same types of flights were done by the Trump administration.
Let's see your link, dumbass!

You can't survive anywhere in this country without money, but they come here penny-less anyway.
You can survive a lot better where the rent and restaurants aren't some of the highest in the nation.

A vacation to Martha's Vineyard for one week usually costs around $1,350 for one person.

And what Executive Order (policy) did Biden enact that set a new immigration policy?

I seem to recall that the Trump immigration policies remained in placed.
Biden killed the wall, the materials are laying on the ground as we speak. He refuses to continue building it and has never once gone to the border.

You can survive a lot better where the rent and restaurants aren't some of the highest in the nation.

A vacation to Martha's Vineyard for one week usually costs around $1,350 for one person.
Then why don't all those rich Democrats PAY for the illegals they actually seem to want? Hell Obama could put a lot of them up in his mansion.

Biden killed the wall, the materials are laying on the ground as we speak. He refuses to continue building it and has never once gone to the border.
In other words Biden didn't change any of the immigration policies.
He left the wall as he inherited it.

• The federal government transports adult detainees in its custody from one facility to another, or from one U.S. city to another during deportation proceedings.
  • The vast majority of people on the flights are unaccompanied minors who crossed the border, requested asylum under immigration law, and are being released from federal custody to a parent or sponsor.
  • Some of these flights happen at night, but they are not covert operations. The same types of flights were done by the Trump administration.
DeSantis should charter a large boat and then tender the illegals to the beach in front of Brandon's' Delaware Beach House.

Forum List

Back