Gavin Newsom wants Abott and DeSantis to be investigated for kidnapping

Dumbass, he was ON Martha's Vineyard!

I hope it wasn't American History that you taught. The party was on Chappaquiddick Island and he crashed on Chappaquiddick Island.

1663448092750.png

I hope it wasn't History that you taght

Let's see your link, dumbass!
Meta, Tyler Kistner ad on flying illegal immigrants, started running Feb. 22, 2022; active as of March 15, 2022

PolitiFact, "No proof of immigrant drop-offs in Charlotte suburb," Feb. 8, 2022

Washington Post Fact Checker, "Claims of ‘ghost flights’ of ‘illegal immigrants’ don’t add up," Feb. 4, 2022

WHYY, "Pa. GOP primary candidates warn of immigrant ‘ghost flights,’ but lack facts and context," Jan. 14, 2022

Interview, Nicole Hallett, associate clinical professor of law and director of the Immigrants’ Rights Clinic at the University of Chicago Law School, March 11, 2022

Interview, Fatma Marouf, professor of law and director of the Immigrant Rights Clinic at Texas A&M University School of Law, March 14, 2022

Email, Michelle Mittelstadt, spokesperson for the Migration Policy Institute, March 11, 2022

Los Angeles Times, "Title 42 explained: The obscure public health policy at the center of a U.S. border fight," Oct. 25, 2021

CNN, "DeSantis claims Biden running 'clandestine' flights to send migrants to Florida, but the routine transport also occurred under Trump," Nov. 17, 2021

Fox News, "ICE to hire contractor to transport 225,000 migrants to shelters across the US," May 18, 2019

New York Times, "Trump Administration Flying Migrants Out of Texas to Ease Overcrowding at Border," May 17, 2019

Immigration Impact, "Biden’s ‘Secret’ Flights of Migrants Debunked as a Routine Part of the US Immigration System," Feb. 2, 2022

Email, White House spokesperson Vedant Patel, March 15, 2022

The White House, "Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jen Psaki, October 19, 2021," Oct. 19, 2021

You can survive a lot better where the rent and restaurants aren't some of the highest in the nation.

A vacation to Martha's Vineyard for one week usually costs around $1,350 for one person.
You can no more survive in Detroit than you can Martha's Vineyard with no money. In fact with all those rich people you'd probably do better with hand outs. Oh, that's right, Democrats don't do charities.

You can survive a lot better where the rent and restaurants aren't some of the highest in the nation.

A vacation to Martha's Vineyard for one week usually costs around $1,350 for one person.
How can they live in any city without a job and money while being criminals?

Out of all the stupid defenses the left could come up with kidnapping didn't even make the list. Does he realize that if Abbot and Desantis are kidnapping....then so was Biden and his Democrats too. Biden was shipping illegal immigrants all over the nation long before the GOP started doing it.

I hope it wasn't American History that you taught. The party was on Chappaquiddick Island and he crashed on Chappaquiddick Island.

View attachment 697687
I hope it wasn't History that you taght
I never "taght" anything, you incredible dumbass!

Chappaquiddick Island is part of Martha's Vineyard . That large white mass to the left is the main island where Edgartown is located.

"Chappaquiddick Island (Massachusett language: Noepetchepi-aquidenet;[1] colloquially known as "Chappy"), a part of the town of Edgartown, Massachusetts, is a small peninsula and occasional island on the eastern end of Martha's Vineyard."

Northern Ireland is on an Island and yet it it is still part of the United Kingdom.

My God, you are stupid!

Now, kiss my ass!

Out of all the stupid defenses the left could come up with kidnapping didn't even make the list. Does he realize that if Abbot and Desantis are kidnapping....then so was Biden and his Democrats too. Biden was shipping illegal immigrants all over the nation long before the GOP started doing it.
We’ll you first have to digest their mumbo jumbo soup

kidnapping

noun​

1. The act of stealing, abducting, or carrying off a human being forcibly.

It is the left that are demonizing these people. You all only want them kept in their little corner out of your cities. These are human beings and you leftists need to be supporting the diversification of illegal aliens throughout the United States instead of forcing them to stay out of your cities. If you are going to allow them in the country by not securing the border then it should be your team who is responsible for them. It is great for these Republican governors to allow you to do what you asked for.

They're not my cities.

Stop lying about Democrats and immigration. The border is secure, and always has been.

They're not my cities.

Stop lying about Democrats and immigration. The border is secure, and always has been.

That is right. I forgot that facts are lies to liberals.

Daily number of illegal migrants entering U.S. shatters previous record, highest in U.S. history
September 16, 2022

Daily number of illegal migrants entering U.S. shatters previous record, highest in U.S. history​

8,000 migrants are entering the U.S daily now, according to Border Patrol logbooks. This is the highest recorded number in United States history.
"These are not the illegal aliens you are looking for....move along."
1663463796117.png

Last edited:
I never "taght" anything, you incredible dumbass!

Chappaquiddick Island is part of Martha's Vineyard . That large white mass to the left is the main island where Edgartown is located.

"Chappaquiddick Island (Massachusett language: Noepetchepi-aquidenet;[1] colloquially known as "Chappy"), a part of the town of Edgartown, Massachusetts, is a small peninsula and occasional island on the eastern end of Martha's Vineyard."

Northern Ireland is on an Island and yet it it is still part of the United Kingdom.

My God, you are stupid!

Now, kiss my ass!

So were you lying when you said you were a teacher? :laughing0301:

"I am no longer a teacher and you are damned sure not my student. If you were my student, you would not be so fucking stupid!"

Seattle Teachers on Strike, 6 Figures and 3 Months Off a Year Not Enough

"Teachers have long hours and shitty pay! For 3 years, I arrived at school at 6:30 AM, taught all day, left at 4PM to go to my local university, attended class until 9 PM, and then drove home and graded homework until midnight."

"You do realize that the teaching career path has changed radically since 1996 when I first became a teacher. Hell, it has changed since I retired in 2018."

"There is no "claim". I was a teacher for 21 years. I was in the Navy for 15 years. I worked for AT&T for 2 years and the Army for 4 years. If you want to be a stupid jerk, so be it!"

California Goes Into Electricity Rationing Mode Again

Would you like me to quote the 24 other times you said you were a teacher? Don't try to pull that shit over on me.

:auiqs.jpg:

So were you lying when you said you were a teacher? :laughing0301:

"I am no longer a teacher and you are damned sure not my student. If you were my student, you would not be so fucking stupid!"

"Teachers have long hours and shitty pay! For 3 years, I arrived at school at 6:30 AM, taught all day, left at 4PM to go to my local university, attended class until 9 PM, and then drove home and graded homework until midnight."

"You do realize that the teaching career path has changed radically since 1996 when I first became a teacher. Hell, it has changed since I retired in 2018."

"There is no "claim". I was a teacher for 21 years. I was in the Navy for 15 years. I worked for AT&T for 2 years and the Army for 4 years. If you want to be a stupid jerk, so be it!"

California Goes Into Electricity Rationing Mode Again

Would you like me to quote the 24 other times you said you were a teacher? Don't try to pull that shit over on me.

:auiqs.jpg:
My God, you are so fucking stupid!

You quoted how many times where I stated I was a teacher and once when I said I am NO LONGER A TEACHER.

I retired from teaching in 2018. I worked for the Army until the 1st of April 2022, when my health forced me to quit my job.

Now, can you catch a fucking clue and stop wasting your time trying to catch me in a lie, because YOU are stupid?

My God, you are so fucking stupid!

You quoted how many times where I stated I was a teacher and once when I said I am NO LONGER A TEACHER.

I retired from teaching in 2018. I worked for the Army until the 1st of April 2022, when my health forced me to quit my job.

Now, can you catch a fucking clue and stop wasting your time trying to catch me in a lie, because YOU are stupid?

I said "were" a teacher: Past tense, not present. I also said "taught" in the original post that rustled your jimmies.

Now can the insults. I hope you didn't speak to your students in that tone of voice.

I said "were" a teacher: Past tense, not present. I also said "taught" in the original post that rustled your jimmies.

Now can the insults. I hope you didn't speak to your students in that tone of voice.
I only talk to incredibly fucking stupid morns like you in that tone of voice.

This post was a pathetic attempt at backpedaling. I never said I was never a teacher. The fact that you won't admit your error is a just another example of how morbidly stupid and lacking any character that you are!

I only talk to incredibly fucking stupid morns like you in that tone of voice.

This post was a pathetic attempt at backpedaling. I never said I was never a teacher. The fact that you won't admit your error is a just another example of how morbidly stupid and lacking any character that you are!

Let's rewind, shall we? You originally stated that that Ted Kennedy's accident was on Martha's Vinyard, which it wasn't. I pointed out to you that the accident was actually on Chappaquiddick, an island that has no bridge to Martha's Vinyard. I prefaced that with "I hope it wasn't American History that you taught", and provided the image of a map proving so. The word in the sentence below the image was misspelled, I admit. But I did spell the word "taught" correctly in the sentence above the image. That sentence with the misspelled word was supposed to be edited out out, after I inserted the image, but I accidentally neglected to do so.

Dumbass, he was ON Martha's Vineyard!

1663467467896.png

You then responded with "I never "taght" anything, you incredible dumbass!", which anyone would construe as meaning you had never been a teacher.

So take a few points off of my grade for the misspelled word if you like, but Senator Kennedy's accident did occur on Chappaquiddick, not Martha's Vinyard. So deduct the same number of points from your grade for you geographical error.

Forum List

Back