🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gavin Newsom

Your type has been preyed upon long enough...no?

I don't follow.

I had the mistaken impression that you believed in Jesus Christ. Obviously, you do not.

Never mind and carry on.
Jesus Christ never said to leave your home and invade another person country and take from him what you will. Could you please show us where that is in the scriptures.

On trump sending illegals to California,

Gavin Newsom says Trump proposal to release immigrants into sanctuary cities is "asinine" - CBS News

"It's ludicrous. It's petulant. I have a 7-year-old, he would be embarrassed," Newsom said. "It really is the sophistry of adolescence. It's not serious. It lacks any rationale. It's insulting to the American people and to the intelligence of the American people. It's un-American. It's illegal. It's immoral. It's rather pathetic. I don't know what more I can say."

It’s funny to watch the libtards shit them selves over this. I agree with Mayor Newsom. He is freaking out at the prospect of HIS children having to go to school with wetback children. He is put off by the idea that HIS 7 year old will be exposed to the crime and disease that come with the illegals.

But when he was put In office he said his city was welcome to all illegals. Why the change now? I wonder if the will toss a message into those “come see California” commercials they are running? Doubt it. This issue points to the hypocrisy of these people. I figured it would be less interesting by Monday mornin, but it still makes me smile.
He's right.

I don't follow.

I had the mistaken impression that you believed in Jesus Christ. Obviously, you do not.

Never mind and carry on.
Jesus Christ never said to leave your home and invade another person country and take from him what you will. Could you please show us where that is in the scriptures.

Where did I state otherwise?
Your attitude is that we should have open borders and every fucking law breaker be allowed to stay.

People we know nothing about coming here ILLEGALLY. What could go wrong?

Plus Gavin's ex-wife, Kimberly Guilfoyle is sleeping with the President's son....think she hasn't shared the dirt she has on that pompous asshole with the team? :badgrin:

I don't follow.

Never mind and carry on.

Where did I state otherwise?
Your attitude is that we should have open borders and every fucking law breaker be allowed to stay.

You're on acid.

Forum List

Back