Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ah....one of life's blessings. :dance:

Don't assume that meant as high of a level as me. That you choose to be unnatural is a curse.

:lol: This is getting more and more interesting watching you try to boost your own self esteem like that.
I don't have to boost it. That I married the natural way to a female, it's self boosting. That you are with someone of the same sex is more life defecation. In other words, it's shit.
I see that your issues with self esteem are pretty severe, my friend. How did you get to this....place....where the only way you can feel right about yourself is by saying such things to your fellow citizens?

I have high self esteem. That's what doing thing the natural and normal way produce.

I felt good about myself before ever conversing with you for that same reason.

I'm speaking at you not to you.
You sure? Your words indicate otherwise. You are trying so hard.....there's obviously some demons there pulling you down.

You continue to be freaks and 2nd class.
You keep telling yourself that. I'm sure it makes you feel less of a failure when you do.

I'm a male married to a female. That automatically means I have value. You're with the same sex which automatically makes you unnatural. I don't have to tell myself anything. It's an automatic much like breathing.
I bet you have to stand in front of a mirror each day to tell yourself that. "I have value" "I have value" "I have value"..........:lol:

Not necessary.

What you should do is stand in front of the mirror and look at a 2nd rate freak and be ashamed of what you are.
I look in the mirror and see a person who does not need to denigrate my fellow citizens in order to feel like I have some worth. :D

I don't need to do a thing to feel good about myself. It's just fun showing you freaks what you are.

Don't assume that meant as high of a level as me. That you choose to be unnatural is a curse.

:lol: This is getting more and more interesting watching you try to boost your own self esteem like that.
I don't have to boost it. That I married the natural way to a female, it's self boosting. That you are with someone of the same sex is more life defecation. In other words, it's shit.
I see that your issues with self esteem are pretty severe, my friend. How did you get to this....place....where the only way you can feel right about yourself is by saying such things to your fellow citizens?

I have high self esteem. That's what doing thing the natural and normal way produce.

I felt good about myself before ever conversing with you for that same reason.

I'm speaking at you not to you.
You sure? Your words indicate otherwise. You are trying so hard.....there's obviously some demons there pulling you down.

I stand corrected. I'm speaking down at you.

You're a homo and you want to talk about demons.

The difference is faggots marrying isn't a societal construct, it's something a very small number of agenda minded judges said can happen. There is a difference you don't get.
I understand the Constitution. I understand the 14th amendment. I understand you seem to have some issue with your fellow American citizens, some demons of your own. *shrug* Not my problem to accept your demons.

Apparently the agenda minded judges don't.

You say you agree with the decision about faggots and equal protection. Does that mean you would support someone marrying more than one spouse if all were consenting? What about a brother/sister, mother/son, or father/daughter under the same conditions?
Make your case in a court of law. Good luck to you.

I expect those of you that argue equal protection to support it. If you support equal protection, surely you support those who want those types of marriages being treated equally. Since you don't, you're about nothing more than an agenda. One can only hope your partner brings AIDS to the relationship.
Make your legal case for bigamy, my friend. If it stands up Constitutionally, I will not condemn you. I will not call you names. I will support the legality of your marriage(s). But, like we gays did, make your legal case first.

I'm not your damn friend. My friends are normal. You're not.

Our children are doing just fine. They are all wanted and cherished......not oopsies.

Wanted, perhaps. But if you cherished them you would want them to have both a mother and father just as you had.
So...when will you be campaigning for all children of single parents to be taken away and given to a mother and a father?
Never if they're hetero. Because a hetero single parent still holds the PROMISE of delivering the opposite gender missing in the home. Gay-anything, single or in combination structurally denies children either a mother or father for life...all hope in that direction vanished.

You keep telling yourself that. I'm sure it makes you feel less of a failure when you do.

I'm a male married to a female. That automatically means I have value. You're with the same sex which automatically makes you unnatural. I don't have to tell myself anything. It's an automatic much like breathing.
I bet you have to stand in front of a mirror each day to tell yourself that. "I have value" "I have value" "I have value"..........:lol:

Not necessary.

What you should do is stand in front of the mirror and look at a 2nd rate freak and be ashamed of what you are.
I look in the mirror and see a person who does not need to denigrate my fellow citizens in order to feel like I have some worth. :D

I don't need to do a thing to feel good about myself. It's just fun showing you freaks what you are.

Well, that's odd...because you are doing a lot to try to feel good about yourself.....an awful lot for someone who says they "don't need to do a thing". You might want to look in that mirror some more....your mask is slipping.

I understand the Constitution. I understand the 14th amendment. I understand you seem to have some issue with your fellow American citizens, some demons of your own. *shrug* Not my problem to accept your demons.

Apparently the agenda minded judges don't.

You say you agree with the decision about faggots and equal protection. Does that mean you would support someone marrying more than one spouse if all were consenting? What about a brother/sister, mother/son, or father/daughter under the same conditions?
Make your case in a court of law. Good luck to you.

I expect those of you that argue equal protection to support it. If you support equal protection, surely you support those who want those types of marriages being treated equally. Since you don't, you're about nothing more than an agenda. One can only hope your partner brings AIDS to the relationship.
Make your legal case for bigamy, my friend. If it stands up Constitutionally, I will not condemn you. I will not call you names. I will support the legality of your marriage(s). But, like we gays did, make your legal case first.

I'm not your damn friend. My friends are normal. You're not.
Now see? You are a very unhappy fellow. Something is obviously missing in your life. You are trying to fill the void with rejection and talk of gay sex and how you are more superior than people you don't even know. It's quite telling.

Our children are doing just fine. They are all wanted and cherished......not oopsies.

Wanted, perhaps. But if you cherished them you would want them to have both a mother and father just as you had.
So...when will you be campaigning for all children of single parents to be taken away and given to a mother and a father?
Never if they're hetero. Because a hetero single parent still holds the PROMISE of delivering the opposite gender missing in the home. Gay-anything, single or in combination structurally denies children either a mother or father for life...all hope in that direction vanished.
So...you were a hypocrite all along. That's surprising.

You know...these haters refuse to answer why they are opposed to even a partner adopting their own children as a 2nd/step parent. These are children born into the relationship.

A child can't be born into a homo relationship unless you're willing to prove to males can produce a child. One of them can be the biological parent of their own child but the partner can't be.

So? Do you not understand the concept of 2nd or step parent?

A legally married couple uses a sperm bank, has a child. Why should the non biological parent be prevented from taking legal responsibility for their child?

When you say legally married couple, do you mean homosexual couples?

It doesn't matter. Marriage is marriage. Answer the question.

Let me correct something for you. Based on your example, if the couple has to go to a sperm bank, one would assume it means the male is where the problem lies. The only biological parent in that situation is the female. That being the case, for the male, it isn't HIS child. To say "their" child is factually incorrect from a scientific standpoint.

If the couple is homosexual, the only way that can happen is with lesbians. One lesbian can get pregnant from a sperm bank but the other one can't provide the sperm. Therefore, it isn't the non-birthing lesbian's child. It's the one that gave birth and sperm donor's child.

You're dancing all around and not answering the question.

Also, people can use surrogates so it's not just lesbians and men, but again, you're avoiding answering the question.

Should the other, non biological parent be able to adopt the child in a second/step parent adoption process, yes or no?

Marriage isn't marriage. No matter how much you freaks want to believe so, your unnatural marriages to the same sex will never be to the level of my normal heterosexual marriage. You don't have to like it as that will never be a requirement for it to be so.

Your opinion holds no legal sway. Legally marriage is marriage. Hope that pisses you off.

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
All of a sudden a liberal is totally for adoption, instead of abortion? All these new freaks need children!

...and children are losing...institutionally, either a mother or father for life...

And you don't care about that. Which is exactly the reason Mississippi should deny "gay rights to adopt"..

You know...these haters refuse to answer why they are opposed to even a partner adopting their own children as a 2nd/step parent. These are children born into the relationship.

A child can't be born into a homo relationship unless you're willing to prove to males can produce a child. One of them can be the biological parent of their own child but the partner can't be.
And.....? You want to stick your nose into that, why?

Because people like you expect those of us that consider it unnatural to accept it happening.

How does you not "accepting" my legal civil marriage manifest itself beyond impotent whining on the Internet?

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
All of a sudden a liberal is totally for adoption, instead of abortion? All these new freaks need children!

I don't know a liberal that would not prefer someone choose adoption over abortion. We just don't think the choice is YOURS to make, it's hers.

We are for Choice....it's really not all that hard to figure out unless you want it to be hard.

I don't know a liberal that would not prefer someone choose adoption over abortion. We just don't think the choice is YOURS to make, it's hers.
Choice was having sex. Not killing an innocent baby.

And.....? You want to stick your nose into that, why?

Because people like you expect those of us that consider it unnatural to accept it happening.

How does you not "accepting" my legal civil marriage manifest itself beyond impotent whining on the Internet?
"Impotent whining" is the catch phrase, isn't it?

We are for Choice. Let those involved decide. Small government and all.

We are for Choice. Let those involved decide. Small government and all.
The choice is having sex. If your choice makes a baby, then let the baby decide.

"Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption"

A child needs a secure home and loving parent – something a gay parent is perfectly capable of providing.

Do you think it's a "win" for the little boy in the photo in the OP?
gawdalmighty a mulatto child being raised by faggots...the radical left's dream come true...
And here is an example of the fear, hate, stupidity, and ignorance common to most on the social right.

Forum List

Back