Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
All of a sudden a liberal is totally for adoption, instead of abortion? All these new freaks need children!

I don't know a liberal that would not prefer someone choose adoption over abortion. We just don't think the choice is YOURS to make, it's hers.
Choice was having sex. Not killing an innocent baby.
The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
All of a sudden a liberal is totally for adoption, instead of abortion? All these new freaks need children!

I don't know a liberal that would not prefer someone choose adoption over abortion. We just don't think the choice is YOURS to make, it's hers.
We are for Choice. Let those involved decide. Small government and all.
The choice is having sex. If your choice makes a baby, then let the baby decide.
My sex doesn't create a baby...ever. Our children are never oopsies and are loved. :D

The choice is having sex. If your choice makes a baby, then let the baby decide.
My sex doesn't create a baby...ever. Our children are never oopsies and are loved. :D

Yea, hard to get pregnant when you're willingly taking it up the dirt road from the leftist party.

Try the other crevice :badgrin:

-Geaux

Yea, hard to get pregnant when you're willingly taking it up the dirt road from the leftist party.

Try the other crevice :badgrin:

-Geaux
Ah...another one with interesting sexual fantasies. We've got nothing on you in that department...:lol:

So is mine naturally conceived son.

Apparently the agenda minded judges don't.

You say you agree with the decision about faggots and equal protection. Does that mean you would support someone marrying more than one spouse if all were consenting? What about a brother/sister, mother/son, or father/daughter under the same conditions?
Make your case in a court of law. Good luck to you.

I expect those of you that argue equal protection to support it. If you support equal protection, surely you support those who want those types of marriages being treated equally. Since you don't, you're about nothing more than an agenda. One can only hope your partner brings AIDS to the relationship.
Make your legal case for bigamy, my friend. If it stands up Constitutionally, I will not condemn you. I will not call you names. I will support the legality of your marriage(s). But, like we gays did, make your legal case first.

I'm not your damn friend. My friends are normal. You're not.
Now see? You are a very unhappy fellow. Something is obviously missing in your life. You are trying to fill the void with rejection and talk of gay sex and how you are more superior than people you don't even know. It's quite telling.

I don't need to know you just about you to know I'm superior to you.

I'm a male married to a female. That automatically means I have value. You're with the same sex which automatically makes you unnatural. I don't have to tell myself anything. It's an automatic much like breathing.
I bet you have to stand in front of a mirror each day to tell yourself that. "I have value" "I have value" "I have value"..........:lol:

Not necessary.

What you should do is stand in front of the mirror and look at a 2nd rate freak and be ashamed of what you are.
I look in the mirror and see a person who does not need to denigrate my fellow citizens in order to feel like I have some worth. :D

I don't need to do a thing to feel good about myself. It's just fun showing you freaks what you are.

Well, that's odd...because you are doing a lot to try to feel good about yourself.....an awful lot for someone who says they "don't need to do a thing". You might want to look in that mirror some more....your mask is slipping.

Your problem is you think I do anything like this because I'm trying to feel good about myself. Before I ever spoke DOWN to you, I felt find about myself. This is just a bonus trying to educate a freak that it's a freak. It's funny seeing how you can't accept that people don't like what you are.

What about the order the children want? That would be one reflecting the laws that also are clear: children must not be placed in a situation adverse to their best interests. A gay "married" home promises, guarantees, that the child will NEVER know either a mother or father for life. At least in single homes there is the promise of the parent finding the right spouse to provide the necessary balance and role modeling.

By your logic, we shouldn't allow any divorce if there is a child under 18 in the home, because children are more important than adults.

I've know children raised by straights who'd have been better off with feral wolves and I've known kids raised by gay couples who turned out just fine.

You Homophobes have LOST the argument. It's over. It's too bad you took our out middle class lifestyle in the process of supporting knuckle draggers like Bush who fooled you, but you have lost.

Deal with it.

Mans depravity knows no ends.
It's depravity for two married homosexuals to adopt a kid with no parents and give him a home and a life?

Not for the kid. Think harder.

You're right, it's not depravity for the kid.

To teach a child that two people of the same sex being together is natural is a depravity.
Actually, in today's society, it's your homophobia that is the depravity. Your brand of hate is what is not to be taught to a child...and thankfully most are not being taught your brand of anti gay bigotry.

Mans depravity knows no ends.
It's depravity for two married homosexuals to adopt a kid with no parents and give him a home and a life?

To teach a child that two people of the same sex being together is natural is a depravity.
Actually, in today's society, it's your homophobia that is the depravity. Your brand of hate is what is not to be taught to a child...and thankfully most are not being taught your brand of anti gay bigotry.
Only to a freak like you is my belief you are abnormal is that.

Homophobia is a made up term by those who think everyone should support what you are. I accept you freaks exist but don't accept that you are normal.

So you support depravity? Not surprised.

It depends how you define depravity.

I think that a gun industry that floods the market with millions of guns and causes thousands of deaths is "Depraved".

I think rich corporations that pollute the water and air for profits are "depraved".

Two people who love each other having sex? Meh, not so much.

Two people with the same parts having sex, absolutely depraved.

The gun industry making guns isn't causing deaths. Idiots misusing guns are. Since you blame the gun makers should be blame car makers when someone dies in a car wreck?

Homophobia is a made up term by those who think everyone should support what you are. I accept you freaks exist but don't accept that you are normal.

Actually, it's an accurate term. It's an irrational fear that you guys have of gays.

Let's take another phobia- Arachnaphobia. The irrational fear of spiders.

spider1.jpg

AAAAAWWW, isn't he cute?

Anyway, most spiders are not dangerous to humans, but you will see people absolutely freak out if they see a spider.

Most gays aren't causing you any harm, but you seem to be freaking out when you see them. I have to ask why?

Uh, dude, the gays aren't doing anything with their parts straights aren't doing with theirs. Most straights do oral and a large percentage of them do anal.

The gun industry making guns isn't causing deaths. Idiots misusing guns are. Since you blame the gun makers should be blame car makers when someone dies in a car wreck?

If the car was poorly designed, you see car makers pay out settlements all the time, so that argument is weak tea. Shit, Volkswagen is about to get taken through the wringer and they didn't directly kill anyone.

Actually, it's an accurate term. It's an irrational fear that you guys have of gays.

Let's take another phobia- Arachnaphobia. The irrational fear of spiders.

spider1.jpg

AAAAAWWW, isn't he cute?

Anyway, most spiders are not dangerous to humans, but you will see people absolutely freak out if they see a spider.

Most gays aren't causing you any harm, but you seem to be freaking out when you see them. I have to ask why?

The problem is those applying the term think it's their place to determine rational or irrational for someone else.

You have hoplophobia, a fear of armed citizens. When you think those who make guns cause gun deaths, it shows you think the gun can fire itself. That's irrational.

Uh, dude, the gays aren't doing anything with their parts straights aren't doing with theirs. Most straights do oral and a large percentage of them do anal.

If the car was poorly designed, you see car makers pay out settlements all the time, so that argument is weak tea. Shit, Volkswagen is about to get taken through the wringer and they didn't directly kill anyone.

IF the car was poorly designed? There are thousands of deaths in car wreck because the person driving did something wrong and the car was perfectly designed. Want to try and fail again at making excuses?

Volkswagon's issue has nothing to do with this.

No actually, to a majority of Americans it's your hatred that is depraived. Most Americans think gay is okay and that we should get married if we want to, have kids if we want to, fuck each other if we want to. Only a very small minority of bigots think like you do. You are the freak in society today.

But you do wear it well, I must say. It looks divine on you.

No, it is a clinical term to describe people with a fear of or aversion to people who are gay. You're claiming you have an aversion to and wish to discriminate against gays. That's the dictionary definition of homophobia. Here, from Miriam Webster:

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

No actually, to a majority of Americans it's your hatred that is depraived. Most Americans think gay is okay and that we should get married if we want to, have kids if we want to, fuck each other if we want to. Only a very small minority of bigots think like you do. You are the freak in society today.

But you do wear it well, I must say. It looks divine on you.

No, it is a clinical term to describe people with a fear of or aversion to people who are gay. You're claiming you have an aversion to and wish to discriminate against gays. That's the dictionary definition of homophobia. Here, from Miriam Webster:

Definition of HOMOPHOBIA
: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

I can't be a freak. I do things the normal way.

It's a made up term by those who can't stand someone thinks what they choose to do is wrong. It makes you feel better. No surprise those who think being a faggot is normal create a definition that does just that.

Forum List

Back